California post-election analysis thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:49:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  California post-election analysis thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: California post-election analysis thread  (Read 6799 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2023, 09:42:06 AM »

This state is becoming red-pilled. I live in San Francisco and voters here are turning on the Democratic Party over concerns about crime and homelessness they've been tricked into thinking are the result of democratic or progressive leadership.

My favorite question to local: any Republicans elected on county and city (>-10000) posts in Bay Area? Perusing 9 counties results i don't see any - Democrats and Indies only.....
Jeol Engardio and Matt Dorsey were elected to San Francisco BOS as Republicans

But Google says me, that both are Democrats....
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2023, 02:24:42 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2023, 02:30:18 PM by Interlocutor is just not there yet »

This state is becoming red-pilled. I live in San Francisco and voters here are turning on the Democratic Party over concerns about crime and homelessness they've been tricked into thinking are the result of democratic or progressive leadership.

My favorite question to local: any Republicans elected on county and city (>-10000) posts in Bay Area? Perusing 9 counties results i don't see any - Democrats and Indies only.....

"But they align with Breed and law enforcement, practically making them Bay Area Republicans" - bayareabay, probably
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2023, 12:55:45 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2023, 01:09:46 AM by smoltchanov »

"But they align with Breed and law enforcement, practically making them Bay Area Republicans" - bayareabay, probably

"Practically" doesn't count)))) I was interested in Republicans who doesn't hide their party affiliation, AND able to win elections in Bay Area)))). May be - moderate or even liberal, but - real... Like Wasserman and Laurie Smith not long ago in Santa Clara.
bayareabay
Rookie
United States

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2023, 03:58:10 PM »

Dorsey wants to end sanctuary and align with ICE. Engardio - funded by Republicans. Engardio was installed with 90%+ Republican $. The DA and recall was fully republican funded.
bayareabay
Rookie
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2023, 03:59:09 PM »

"Practically" doesn't count)))) I was interested in Republicans who doesn't hide their party affiliation, AND able to win elections in Bay Area)))). May be - moderate or even liberal, but - real... Like Wasserman and Laurie Smith not long ago in Santa Clara.

Matt Dorsey, former SFPD spokesperson and abstinence-based-touting conservative policy would make Republicans blush.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies