Is it possible DeSantis doesn't run? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:29:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is it possible DeSantis doesn't run? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is it possible DeSantis doesn't run?  (Read 674 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: November 23, 2022, 02:08:22 PM »

Of course it's possible, but assuming nothing weird happens to him or his family then I'd be surprised if he didn't run. This is his only chance and the Republican Party (not necessarily its voters) is desperate for him to do so.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »

At this point I think it'd be really shocking if he didn't. When consideringing the midterms and Trump's post-midterm behavior, it's very obvious to me and to everyone else that he is crazier than he has ever been and that America has less patience for it than it did in the past. It's also clear that Trump is surrounding himself with more and more unhinged people. If Trump wins, expect the most insane term ever, filled with no one but D-list celebrities and neo-nazis. There won't be a single adult in the room and it'll result in a damn-near annihilation of the GOP down-ballot in the long run and ruin whatever hope they might still have of building a coalition that can outlive the boomers.

DeSantis seems for the moment to be the only person who can prevent this from happening, so I think they're going to do everything in their power to make sure that he runs and runs alone without interference from washed-up GOP competitors that will split the vote like they did in 2016.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies