Is Ron DeSantis handsome ?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:44:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Ron DeSantis handsome ?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Is Ron DeSantis handsome ?  (Read 2122 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2022, 10:06:09 PM »

He looks like he’s hit menopause.
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2022, 10:24:14 PM »

I hate to be superficial but since you asked...No. Short, chunky, unattractive voice and an overall mean persona, needs to smile more. Does have a pretty wife and cute family though.
Short? How does being 5’10-5’11 deduct points? Only fat ugly insecure chicks would think that’s too short to be attractive

Sounds like somebody’s short…

This time we're in agreement, lmao
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2022, 02:11:19 AM »

I hate to be superficial but since you asked...No. Short, chunky, unattractive voice and an overall mean persona, needs to smile more. Does have a pretty wife and cute family though.
Short? How does being 5’10-5’11 deduct points? Only fat ugly insecure chicks would think that’s too short to be attractive

But it’s true. I think most girls think my height was OK but there would always be a few that thought I was too short. Nobody thought I was too tall. I’m maybe a centimeter under/over 6 even.

Anecdotally, take from this what you will, but I see a lot of 6’2 men with 5’2 women.

It probably matters a little bit.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2022, 02:27:56 AM »

But it’s true. I think most girls think my height was OK but there would always be a few that thought I was too short. Nobody thought I was too tall. I’m maybe a centimeter under/over 6 even.

Anecdotally, take from this what you will, but I see a lot of 6’2 men with 5’2 women.

I'm 6'2, which many regards as the "optimal height". Never noticed it giving me any advantages with women, but of course that could be due to other factors.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2022, 06:14:39 AM »

I'm 6'2, which many regards as the "optimal height". Never noticed it giving me any advantages with women, but of course that could be due to other factors.
5’11 to 6’2 is where men who are models (or realtors, or politicians are). It’s a small factor but it could make the difference in a few circumstances. Everyone still has to figure out how to find and talk to people. Some smaller men do very well. Anecdotally, it does appear to be a struggle.

I mean, I guess Dennis will not only have to cut the weight, but will have to bulk up some to have the proper effect and countenance.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2022, 08:56:45 AM »

The issue with DeSantis is that he hasn't lost yet once he loses a primary to Trump which he will he will lose his ora of invincibility, and he has faced scrutiny not to the degree that Trump or Biden are gonna go after h in a Natl campaign he is average looking

Fortunately, for him, IAN came at the right time so he had no backlash to his controversy policies but even in a Natl campaign Hurricanes won't matter just ask Christie whom helped reelect Obama but a Hurricane Ian is unlikely to happen anytime soon again
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2022, 04:31:03 PM »

Reading through this thread in awe of the fact that you weirdos hit 3 pages debating the attractiveness of a guy who's built like Violet Beauregard
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies