Harvard Harris (Trump+18): Trump 46, DeSantis 28, Pence 7, Cruz 3, Haley 2, Rubio 1, Pompeo 1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:42:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Harvard Harris (Trump+18): Trump 46, DeSantis 28, Pence 7, Cruz 3, Haley 2, Rubio 1, Pompeo 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harvard Harris (Trump+18): Trump 46, DeSantis 28, Pence 7, Cruz 3, Haley 2, Rubio 1, Pompeo 1  (Read 512 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 19, 2022, 08:35:56 PM »

Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 08:47:39 PM »

It still shows a huge collapse for Trump and increase for Ron.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 09:46:32 PM »

It seems pretty clear that those pretending that DeSantis will be the obvious choice is getting way way ahead of themselves. As of now, Trump remains the presumptive Republican nominee. Republican primary voters are exactly the sort of people who are stupid enough to pick him again. They won't be able to help themselves.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 09:57:45 AM »

I think there is momentum towards DeSantis, but I also think that as of right now most of the state polls showing him with big leads are fake or manipulated polls intended to push the narrative that Trump has lost his grip on the Republican Party. It could happen (in fact, the current trajectory makes it look like it will happen) but it has not happened yet.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 12:55:46 PM »

I think there is momentum towards DeSantis, but I also think that as of right now most of the state polls showing him with big leads are fake or manipulated polls intended to push the narrative that Trump has lost his grip on the Republican Party. It could happen (in fact, the current trajectory makes it look like it will happen) but it has not happened yet.

Yeah, Patrick Ruffini and co are clearly trying to push a self-interested narrative.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies