Would Robson have won for Arizona Governor?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Suburbia:
Probably not.

Spectator:
Probably? I don’t think it’s as simple as “Lake crazy” since it’s still worth noting that Lake did 4 points better than the other two leading election deniers, and that was I think because Lake was able to exploit Hobbs’ unwillingness to debate (as counterproductive as that debate would have been, it was probably a lose-lose for Hobbs). Hobbs still underperformed against Lake in a way I don’t know would have been applicable as against Robson. Masters still would have been weighing the ticket down with his incel-focused campaign.

seskoog:
Yes, but she would have only won by 3-4 points. She would not come close to Kimberly Yee's Treasurer performance.

JGibson:
Yes, and also brings Hamadeh over the line with her too. Finchem still loses, however.

MargieCat:
Yes.

KTR is the type of republican that Arizonans love. She would do extremely well in the suburbs of Phoenix. The former McCain/Ducey/Flake voters would have felt comfortable voting for her, even if they went for Biden in 2020.

She would not have paid any price with Trumpy rural voters, as they would see the R by her name and check the box.

She may have underperformed Yee's Treasurer race (incumbency and a weak opponent) but would have still easily won.

Kelly and Fontes would still won against the same cast of characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page