FL-Sachs Media: DeSantis 66, Trump 21 (DeSantis +45)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:00:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  FL-Sachs Media: DeSantis 66, Trump 21 (DeSantis +45)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Sachs Media: DeSantis 66, Trump 21 (DeSantis +45)  (Read 589 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 18, 2022, 10:46:48 AM »

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/492722015496841754/

Who do voters trust more to...

Be a good role model for young people: DeSantis 89, Trump 4

Have a moral foundation for choices: DeSantis 81, Trump 12

Unite voters around a common cause: DeSantis 76, Trump 19

Be respected be other world leaders: DeSantis 68, Trump 26
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 11:26:21 AM »

If this actually happens, does Trump say this primary was rigged? Probably. I don't think he's ever conceded or admitted defeat.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 02:56:16 PM »

This poll most be like p*rn for the DeSantis stans here?

However, color me skeptical. DeSandwich would most likely win a Florida primary held today against Trump, though I'm skeptical of the margin. Trump definitely has become a lot more vulnerable lately. Is that good news? Not necessarily. The Republican is still total nuts, and the original Florida man is not much better than the Manhattan retiree.
US Politics Fanatic
Bill Nelson
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 03:00:55 PM »

However, color me skeptical. DeSandwich would most likely win a Florida primary held today against Trump, though I'm skeptical of the margin. Trump definitely has become a lot more vulnerable lately. Is that good news? Not necessarily. The Republican is still total nuts, and the original Florida man is not much better than the Manhattan retiree.

Imagine believing DeSantis isn't smarter, more articulate, much saner or more well-behaved than freaking Donald Trump.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 03:05:59 PM »

Imagine believing DeSantis isn't smarter, more articulate, much saner or more well-behaved than freaking Donald Trump.

Pretty much all 2016 candidates were saner than Trump. We're talking about a Republican primary electorate here. I tend to believe that a lot of DeSantis' appeal among Republicans comes from his ability to own the libs and trigger Democrats.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 06:34:43 PM »

Pretty much all 2016 candidates were saner than Trump. We're talking about a Republican primary electorate here. I tend to believe that a lot of DeSantis' appeal among Republicans comes from his ability to own the libs and trigger Democrats.

I disagree.
2016 republican candidates were weak establishment types with no ideas or record.

Trump didn't have a record, but he had great ideas and was supported by the mainstream media, giving him free favorable coverage to the equivalent of approximately 1 billion dollars.

This time Trump has a record (awful) and is not supported by the media. In fact, he is ridiculed by the media.
And he has an opponent with an actual record of accomplishments.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 06:48:41 PM »

I disagree.
2016 republican candidates were weak establishment types with no ideas or record.

Trump didn't have a record, but he had great ideas and was supported by the mainstream media, giving him free favorable coverage to the equivalent of approximately 1 billion dollars.

This time Trump has a record (awful) and is not supported by the media. In fact, he is ridiculed by the media.
And he has an opponent with an actual record of accomplishments.

Thank You for saying this Ljube Smiley I was saying ever since Election Night. Not only has DeSantis a record of accomlishments. The 2024 GOP Nomination has a clear alternative to Trump which they did not have in 2016. Trump will have to defend his own Presidential Record as well.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies