Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:06:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay)  (Read 3498 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: November 17, 2022, 08:39:43 PM »
« edited: November 17, 2022, 09:38:07 PM by PSOL »

I am issuing Circus Horrificus to entertain me and my family for two outings in my Tattooine Palace. The prelude shall be a music show done by the Modal Nodes of the famed Cantina in Mos Eisley and a dance of the Twi’leks
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 02:43:43 PM »

To celebrate my excellence, I will be hosting a new Podrace tournament on Tatooine. The stakes are high, so is this year’s sports betting, and I hope everyone will make it to our game. Get yourself some tickets and enjoy the Bantha’s blue milk and alcohol straight from the best establishment in the Galaxy

We are selling a variety of products to celebrate myself. Specialized alcohol from Tatooine, dyes, and Jabba Steak made from premium Banthas. More is to come but currently it is only order-able online or through our Catalogs. More is to come in due time.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 03:41:48 PM »

A statement by the Hutt Council done in Galactic Base Standard:

As is the standard, any convoys unaffiliated with the Hutts must be approved beforehand to travel in Hutt Space and, depending on the convoy and party, must pay customs and travel fees. Please get in contact with the Hyperlane Transit authority for authorization.

A reminder that the Hutts utilize the Wupiumpi as currency, and all payments must be converted into Hutt Currency through our traders through exchange. Else other metals must be utilized in approved retailers.

Please get in contact with the Grand Hutt Council emissary for questions and concerns

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies