Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:32:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay)  (Read 3540 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: November 19, 2022, 05:15:32 PM »

Duchess Satine Kryze Speaks

Citizens of the new Mandalore,

We have begun to throw off our reputation for chaos and violence. Bloody is our history, but we now have our chance to forge a new path for ourselves. A path of freedom and justice. Of peace and prosperity. A Mandalore that does not reach for its blasters at the first opportunity, but instead looks to be part of the galactic community.

As Duchess, I intend to steer us firmly on this new path. Today, we shake off the shackles of our dark past and into a bright future.

However, we cannot ignore the storm clouds that are gathering. Both the Republic and Confederacy speack of war between them. Such a war would destroy the peace that has reigned in the galaxy for centuries, and result in devastating consequences for everyone involved. Millions will be killed; millions more will be rendered homeless and starving if war were to break out.

We New Mandalorians will do out utmost to prevent the outbreak of war.

Thank you.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 05:52:20 PM »

The presence of Count Dooku will be welcomed at a summit on Mandalore. Will the Supreme Chancellor attend as well?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 09:48:34 PM »

Mandalore welcomes the attendance of the delegations from the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Duchess Satine is honoured and humbled that Their Excellencies Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and Count Dooku have agreed to the Mandalore Summit.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 08:45:52 PM »

Investigations are underway into the terrorist attack on Mandalore. I wish to caution everyone not to jump to conclusions. There may be more wheels turning here than you realise.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 05:59:39 AM »

Mandalore is vehemently opposed to any proposal suspending elections or granting emergency powers to the Supreme Chancellor under any circumstances.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 10:33:43 PM »

Mandalore will not consent to be dragged into war by either side. We are neutral in this affair, and invite any powers interested in neutrality to join the Council of Neutral Systems.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 09:23:33 PM »

Almec has made his declarations without my authority. I rescind his order of martial law and his request for military assistance under my authority as Duchess of Mandalore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies