Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:18:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heroes on Both Sides (gameplay)  (Read 3517 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: November 17, 2022, 08:46:21 PM »

I wish that my people are free from republic tyranny; I wish that peace could be attained. The Jedi have become complacent to the senseless killing of innocents, and the government they have propped up have done nothing save bicker.
The hunger had begun long ago, and I did not invent suffering. My people are free, and we will remain that way. Anyone who wishes to behold a new dawn for the galaxy may join me, but the Confederacy is not the aggressor. We are the last hope for a future that will be lost to destitution.
Chancellor Palpatine's rhetoric is false; I provide no danger. It is merely a smear campaign to dilute the resolve of this movement, but we are stronger than he could know. Senator Taa speaks of a republic that needs saving while demanding a so called peaceful order to become the warrior tribe they know they are.
Peace comes when the republic leaves us to our freedom. That is my demand; we will not negotiate the continued autonomy of the CIS. Only then will I come to the table.

-Count Dooku
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 02:20:39 PM »

Having reviewed a recent invitation to Mandalore for peace talks between the CIS and the Galactic Republic, it is with great apprehension that we agree to meet and open a conversation.

Thank you, Duchess Satine for offering to mediate.

Count Dooku.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 08:55:58 AM »

Count Dooku's statement

After nearly dying in a thinly veiled assassination attempt, I'm still committed to seeking a peaceful galaxy. I was not the perpetrator of this heinous crime, but I believe I might've been its intended target. If the republic would be willing to show they still seek terms with us, I suggest a joint investigation of of the bombing to fins the culprit and bring them to justice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies