How would you vote and what would be the results of this nationwide ballot referendum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:07:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  How would you vote and what would be the results of this nationwide ballot referendum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What would be the results of this nationwide ballot referendum on abortion?

YES: Abortion will be banned in all cases, including rape or incest, with the sole exception of saving the life of the mother.

NO: Abortion will be legal in all circumstance
I vote yes/yes wins

I vote yes/no wins

I vote no/no wins

I vote no/yes wins

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: How would you vote and what would be the results of this nationwide ballot referendum?  (Read 1769 times)
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« on: December 24, 2022, 02:11:23 AM »
« edited: December 24, 2022, 02:17:33 AM by TPIG »

I'd enthusiastically vote yes, but would certainly expect no to win. If voters in deep red states like Kansas and Kentucky won't vote to amend their constitutions to say there's no right to abortion, I don't see much hope.

When push comes to shove, most Americans really are married to the idea that abortion is an acceptable byproduct of "sexual liberation". Quite telling that over 70% of votes here would support absolutely no limits on the procedure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies