Israel General Discussion: Annus Horribilis

(1/124) > >>

Hnv1:
So Bibi killed Cedric Diggory and he's back, or something of this fashion.

Results certified by November 8. The President will grant Bibi the mandate to form a government thereafter.

Step 1 would be to accommodate all the ministries in his new right wing government.

Levine will probably get Justice. It's unclear who would get defence or the treasury. Ben Gvir wants Internal Security but I can see a lot of uproar against him there.

Hnv1:
Quote from: Hollywood on November 03, 2022, 04:52:30 AM

The first order of business is to establish his administration, and eliminate all elements of the radical marxist puppets that undermined his Israeli security and stability by collaborating with the US and European left-wing extremists. 

The second order of business is to address the US and European espionage campaigns to interference in Israeli elections through social and multi-media (Like Iran), destabilization of Israeli internal governance and civil order, as well as re-establishing ties with China and Russia as a bargaining chip against any further attempts by the Biden administration to undermine Israeli foreign policy.  A large part of the Bibi vote was due to antipathy towards Washington, and anger at Lepid for dealing with Biden in the run up to the election.  They are also pretty pissed at the Western and Israeli media campaign to sensationalize fabricated, and many times ludicrous, corruption charges against Bibi. 

The third order of business that should be done simultaneously with the second is enact of policies and pursuit of foreign policy that reduces inflation by any and all costs.  Netanyahu should also keep his promise to provide tax credits to families struggling with cost of living expense and free early childhood education initiatives.  A strong economic position is the best form of National Security as has been so clearly demonstrated by NATO countries. 

Lastly, Israel needs to re-establish military relations with all Gulf, ME and Caucus states in preparation for a multinational strike on Iranian nuclear facilities and weapon manufactories.  It is undoubtedly an essential US national security interest to eliminate Iranian weapons programs.  A deal will either have to be worked out with Russia (for Israeli weapons that ends the war) or the USA (for Ukrainian defense) that designates Israel as an untouchable ally.  Israel would be taking a huge risk providing support to Ukraine or Russia.  Whether it's today or tomorrow, the US, or its proxies, must enter Iranian theater.

You seriously need to socialize more.

Hollywood:
Quote from: Hnv1 on November 03, 2022, 05:51:08 AM

The first order of business is to establish his administration, and eliminate all elements of the radical marxist puppets that undermined his Israeli security and stability by collaborating with the US and European left-wing extremists. 

The second order of business is to address the US and European espionage campaigns to interference in Israeli elections through social and multi-media (Like Iran), destabilization of Israeli internal governance and civil order, as well as re-establishing ties with China and Russia as a bargaining chip against any further attempts by the Biden administration to undermine Israeli foreign policy.  A large part of the Bibi vote was due to antipathy towards Washington, and anger at Lepid for dealing with Biden in the run up to the election.  They are also pretty pissed at the Western and Israeli media campaign to sensationalize fabricated, and many times ludicrous, corruption charges against Bibi. 

The third order of business that should be done simultaneously with the second is enact of policies and pursuit of foreign policy that reduces inflation by any and all costs.  Netanyahu should also keep his promise to provide tax credits to families struggling with cost of living expense and free early childhood education initiatives.  A strong economic position is the best form of National Security as has been so clearly demonstrated by NATO countries. 

Lastly, Israel needs to re-establish military relations with all Gulf, ME and Caucus states in preparation for a multinational strike on Iranian nuclear facilities and weapon manufactories.  It is undoubtedly an essential US national security interest to eliminate Iranian weapons programs.  A deal will either have to be worked out with Russia (for Israeli weapons that ends the war) or the USA (for Ukrainian defense) that designates Israel as an untouchable ally.  Israel would be taking a huge risk providing support to Ukraine or Russia.  Whether it's today or tomorrow, the US, or its proxies, must enter Iranian theater.

I socialize within my Jewish community, and get along with everyone at synagogue.  If you socialized more with actual Jews, you'd realize that the Bibi crowd is rapidly outnumbering the left-wing extremists. This is how I knew Bibi was going to make an easy comeback way in advance.  You're not tricking anyone by calling Bibi and his supporters 'Far-Right'.  You're just pissing off the future stewards of the Holy Land. 

𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆:
Quote from: Hollywood on November 03, 2022, 06:18:00 AM

I socialize within my Jewish community, and get along with everyone at synagogue.  If you socialized more with actual Jews, you'd realize that the Bibi crowd is rapidly outnumbering the left-wing extremists. This is how I knew Bibi was going to make an easy comeback way in advance.  You're not tricking anyone by calling Bibi and his supporters 'Far-Right'.  You're just pissing off the future stewards of the Holy Land. 

Hnv1 is Jewish and Israeli, you fool.

Hnv1:
Quote from: Hollywood on November 03, 2022, 06:18:00 AM

"Stewards of the Holy Land"

For a Jew you sure sound a lot like an evangelical Christian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page