CO: Trafalgar: Bennet +1.5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:47:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  CO: Trafalgar: Bennet +1.5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: CO: Trafalgar: Bennet +1.5  (Read 1861 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2022, 06:20:23 PM »

Easy nominee for worst poll right here.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2022, 06:20:57 PM »

Also, I'm glad I predicted at least one thing right.

You guys know me, I'm not someone to dissect every poll that shows me something I don't like and I also have defended Trafalgar in the past, so I like to think this isn't the partisan hack within me that's talking right now. All that said, I think I'm done with Trafalgar. They expect me to believe that Wisconsin, PA, Washington, Georgia, and now Colorado Senate are in the exact same place as each other, and that Kansas, NY, Oregon, and Michigan governor are also all in the same place as those Senate races. That's not possible, and I also think that it's statistically impossible (and yes, I'm using that annoying term) for them to conduct so many polls and get every race within a couple points. I don't believe it.

I'm calling it now, any races Trafalgar gets right is sheer luck & wishful thinking. The only reason they're likely to be closer to reality than other pollsters is because literally guessing and making up fake numbers is more accurate than whatever the other pollsters are doing, lol!

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies