GA-SEN (AJC): Walker +0.3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:12:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA-SEN (AJC): Walker +0.3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-SEN (AJC): Walker +0.3  (Read 766 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: October 31, 2022, 11:41:12 AM »

Curiously, this one has Victor at 5% and NYT/Siena has him at 1%. Third parties seem to do relatively well in GA, so I'd expect like 2-3% in the end, but we'll see.

Victor is running in Arizona.  The Libertarian candidate in GA-SEN is Chase Oliver. Smiley  I agree 2-3% for him is likely, perhaps even a bit higher.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 11:42:12 AM »

I will also note that there are not that many Kemp-Warnock voters in this poll. Warnock is only running 1% ahead of Abrams here, while Kemp is running 6% ahead of Walker. It seems that Kemp is winning the undecideds and most of the third-party voters in the Senate race. The number of Kemp-Warnock voters seems to have been overestimated. Just as in Arizona, split-ticket voting will be minimal.

Details from the AJC article:

The poll, conducted by the University of Georgia’s School of Public and International Affairs, indicates that about 6% of Kemp supporters say they’re voting for Warnock and an additional 5% back Oliver.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies