SB 111-18: RETCON NPC ELECTIONS ACT

(1/10) > >>

WD:

RETCON NPC ELECTIONS ACT

An act to ratify recommended changes from the GM Department under the RETCON Again Act relating to NPC Elections.

(a)As per the terms of the RETCON Again Act:

(1)All NPC elected officials, and NPC elections are hereby declared non-canon.

(2)All Federal and Regional legislation authorizing said elections are hereby repealed.

(b)This act shall take effect immediately and apply retroactively pursuant to law.

Sponsor: Mr. R

The gentleman from Virginia is recognized

Sestak:
I don't want to say too much here as it is ultimately up to the policymakers, but I think this would be a very, very bad decision.

NewYorkExpress:
Speaking on behalf of the GM Team, the fact is we wrote ourselves into a corner by referencing NPC elected officials and upcoming elections over nineteen months after the last elections have taken place, and this has led to lawsuits against said NPC Governments.

It is the opinion of the GM Team that this legislation is the best way to handle the situation, by retconning out the existence of said NPC elected officials and NPC elections.

Mr. Reactionary:
I think this is a good bill.

GM Team Member and Senator WB:
I’ll be introducing an amendment to only have this apply to stories after the last NPC election’s term ended. The stuff we did before was great and there’s no reason to retcon that, it’s just that we made stories not knowing that the terms were over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page