4Q GDP - 3.5%

(1/3) > >>

Moooooo:
Yahoo:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Still...

Moooooo:
Quote from: texasindy on January 31, 2007, 12:17:47 PM

Why am I not surprised?

My boyfriend is among those 55% (as am I), and understandably so. He has been trying to find a job for 7 months now and has been unsuccessful (he has a bachelor's in computer science).

Tell him to check the classifieds..... in India.

MODU:
Quote from: nickshepDEM on January 31, 2007, 12:28:59 PM

Why am I not surprised?

My boyfriend is among those 55% (as am I), and understandably so. He has been trying to find a job for 7 months now and has been unsuccessful (he has a bachelor's in computer science).

Or move to a market where his skills are needed, rather than waiting for the need to appear in his local area.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└:
CPI is 2.6%. Population growth is about 1%. So I guess it's pretty good for Bush when the per capita real income doesn't significantly decrease.

Beet:
Quote from: MODU on January 31, 2007, 12:45:39 PM

Quote from: nickshepDEM on January 31, 2007, 12:28:59 PM

Why am I not surprised?

Or move to a market where his skills are needed, rather than waiting for the need to appear in his local area.

The two options are not necessarily exclusive.

Quote from: jfern on January 31, 2007, 03:44:43 PM

CPI is 2.6%. Population growth is about 1%. So I guess it's pretty good for Bush when the per capita real income doesn't significantly decrease.

Those are inflation-adjusted figures, although CPI does not take into account housing prices directly, which is an invisible form of inflation, though it is targeted at non-homeowners.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page