PA SEN COEFFICIENT Dr Oz +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:48:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA SEN COEFFICIENT Dr Oz +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA SEN COEFFICIENT Dr Oz +3  (Read 664 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2022, 01:48:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1586066710511042560?s=20&t=DDNLQXyp2DWOu37NCgrcQg

Still close
kwabbit

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 01:50:54 PM »

Result would be much better for Oz if Coefficient wasn't ridiculously variable. Three straight polls having him ahead I think, although all were of dubious quality.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 01:51:19 PM »

The poll that had Zeldin ahead, Hassan and Bolduc tied, and Smiley within 3 can only find Oz +3? Lol.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 01:52:09 PM »

I know the Doomers blamed Barnes for trailing Johnson,  Fetterman is 3 pts behind still MOE like Barnes is, what do they say now
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 01:52:32 PM »

This is a shill firm. Anyone with a set of eyes can tell that NH-Sen isn't tied, let alone a carpetbagger being up in NH-2.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 01:52:55 PM »

Was this the pollster that had Bennet up by like 15 pts? Or am I getting my pollsters confused?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »

Was this the pollster that had Bennet up by like 15 pts? Or am I getting my pollsters confused?

16 and Murray up by 3.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 01:53:35 PM »

Not bad at all considering the source.

Hopefully we get some non-partisan post-debate polls over the next few days.
kwabbit

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 01:57:04 PM »

We're probably only gonna get weird pollsters until the final few days. Most good pollsters are gonna get in the field this week and release in the final weekend/Monday.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 01:58:01 PM »

The ball is in Dr. Oz's court. This is now the second post-debate poll to show him leading.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 02:03:12 PM »

We're probably only gonna get weird pollsters until the final few days. Most good pollsters are gonna get in the field this week and release in the final weekend/Monday.

Who exactly are good pollsters?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 02:06:55 PM »

Is that octopus who picked World Cup matches still going? He seemed pretty decent. 
kwabbit

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 02:07:56 PM »

"good pollsters" are Fox, YouGov, Suffolk, Monmouth, Muhlenberg, Fabrizio/Impact, Emerson, Marist. I imagine post of them will come out with a PA poll in the final few days. An Oz lead in of these would cause a huge meltdown. As of now only right wing pollsters have had Oz ahead.

Hopefully NYT too but they're cowards.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 02:08:25 PM »

If Ds lose this race the heads should roll at DNCC since Lamb should of replaced Fetterman

I remember even with the stroke Wasserman Schultz said Fetterman was the best candidate and he clearly wasn't
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 02:18:10 PM »

"good pollsters" are Fox, YouGov, Suffolk, Monmouth, Muhlenberg, Fabrizio/Impact, Emerson, Marist. I imagine post of them will come out with a PA poll in the final few days. An Oz lead in of these would cause a huge meltdown. As of now only right wing pollsters have had Oz ahead.

I think my list is even stricter than yours. Monmouth is off because they’re too afraid to commit to top lines; Marist is off because their recent record has been even worse than most vaguely D-leaning polls plus they’ve been very infrequent this cycle. And Fab/Imp is an untested partnership between two…fairly mediocre pollsters; I wouldn’t give them much credence until they actually have a track record.
kwabbit

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 02:23:41 PM »

I think my list is even stricter than yours. Monmouth is off because they’re too afraid to commit to top lines; Marist is off because their recent record has been even worse than most vaguely D-leaning polls plus they’ve been very infrequent this cycle. And Fab/Imp is an untested partnership between two…fairly mediocre pollsters; I wouldn’t give them much credence until they actually have a track record.

Monmouth is good for showing a trend, but yeah the no top lines is very annoying. Marist is predictably biased, like once you account for the bias they are precise.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2022, 02:24:07 PM »

Emerson is probably the best pollster on that list.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2022, 02:36:27 PM »

If Ds lose this race the heads should roll at DNCC since Lamb should of replaced Fetterman

I remember even with the stroke Wasserman Schultz said Fetterman was the best candidate and he clearly wasn't

There was a primary to decide the candidate. Lamb lost. It wasn't even remotely close.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2022, 02:40:23 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2022, 02:44:46 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There was a primary to decide the candidate. Lamb lost. It wasn't even remotely close.

Yeah Fetterman had the stroke right before the primary I said I am optimistic but I am a realistic too our Predictions are phony anyways

If Fetterman had a stroke a month before Lamb was catching up, Keynatta split the anti Fetterman vote

I will compare it Edwards fiasco and it was a Fiasco, Bob Shrum wanted Edwards and Kerry wanted Gephardt and Kerry lost because Edwards lost the debate to Cheney on foreign policy, Gephardt had plenty of knowledge on Natl security, Bush W lost every debate to Bush W but the Veep debate was horrible for Edwards

Kerry would of won OH, NM, IA and NV with Gephardt , even Fox news said Gephardt should of been Veep
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2022, 03:00:17 PM »

It's almost.... eerie how similar the crosstabs are for this to the IA poll. The two nearly tied among whites (both have Oz up by like 2), Oz with like 25-30% of the black vote, and Oz having an insane lead among Hispanics
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2022, 03:07:25 PM »

Second to last Friday before the election and today's polls are all from either Wick, Coefficient, or Center Street. Grim.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2022, 03:18:38 PM »

Second to last Friday before the election and today's polls are all from either Wick, Coefficient, or Center Street. Grim.

I just want one serious polling firm to do this race one single time before E-Day. Fox, NYT, Trafalgar, anyone.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2022, 03:26:47 PM »

Lean R. Oz wins by 3-5 points.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies