FL: Chamber of Commerce/Cherry Communications DeSantis + 11
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:15:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL: Chamber of Commerce/Cherry Communications DeSantis + 11
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: Chamber of Commerce/Cherry Communications DeSantis + 11  (Read 302 times)
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2022, 06:50:39 PM »

DeSantis 53
Crist 42
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/566653-chamber-poll-ron-desantis-over-charlie-crist-by-double-digits/

Republicans also lead all Down Ballot Races.
Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 08:45:01 PM »

59% of Hispanics prefer DeSantis, and I've seen polls with DeSantis over 50% with the group.  This could be an avalanche.  Democrats can't get more than 42% of the electorate. 

Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 08:50:20 PM »

59% of Hispanics prefer DeSantis, and I've seen polls with DeSantis over 50% with the group.  This could be an avalanche.  Democrats can't get more than 42% of the electorate. 

I hope DeSantis wins as big as he possibly can and then launches a POTUS Bid and takes down Trump. DeSantis would mop the floor with Biden.
Hollywood
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 09:11:57 PM »

I hope DeSantis wins as big as he possibly can and then launches a POTUS Bid and takes down Trump. DeSantis would mop the floor with Biden.

Yeah. DeSantis would be a monster for the Democrats.  I'm just not sure if he can take down Trump's army of voters.  Republicans are going to over-perform in the Mid-Terms, because there are so many Trump voters that were identified in the 2020 Election.   I can't imagine these people just abandon Trump. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies