PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:06:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate  (Read 1228 times)
Hollywood
« on: October 27, 2022, 02:46:25 AM »

So much for users panicking over Fetterman debate performance

This is one of many examples of you making incorrect presumptions about a poll in order to support your biased opinion (Users panicking over Fetterman's debate performance).    This poll was taken before the debate.  It was released October 23rd.  It only took me 5 seconds from reading your post to figure out you were wrong, because I know to look for those errors whenever I read your post. 
Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 04:10:30 AM »

So much for users panicking over Fetterman debate performance

This is one of many examples of you making incorrect presumptions about a poll in order to support your biased opinion (Users panicking over Fetterman's debate performance).    This poll was taken before the debate.  It was released October 23rd.  It only took me 5 seconds from reading your post to figure out you were wrong, because I know to look for those errors whenever I read your post. 

Lol Early voting benefits Ds and the blk vote and female vote aren't gonna punish Fetterman having a bad performance on debate due to a medical condition all the Rs said Fetterman did bad and he had a stroke not gaffe prone

LMAO... You made a false assumption that the Poll occurred after the debate, because you hope Fetterman's terrible performance during the debate doesn't effect his chances of victory in PA.  At this point, your opinion is pretty much useless and inauthentic. 

Every undecided voter in PA that was watched the debate will come to the conclusion that Fetterman is far too impaired to hold the Senate Office.  His disability will disqualify him among many voters.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies