PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:31:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Franklin and Marshall College: Fetterman (D) builds lead before debate  (Read 1156 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:39:01 PM »

New Poll: Pennsylvania Senator by Franklin and Marshall College on 2022-10-23

Summary: D: 48%, R: 43%, U: 4%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
kwabbit

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:43:58 PM »

A swing towards Fetterman is certainly encouraging for him. I wouldn’t want to be running 18pts behind Shapiro though. The gov race is 56-33 😳.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 12:41:04 AM »

So much for users panicking over Fetterman debate performance
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 12:43:12 AM »

Yes, I totally believe Fetterman is doing 18 points worse than Shapiro.

So true!
Hollywood
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 02:46:25 AM »

This is one of many examples of you making incorrect presumptions about a poll in order to support your biased opinion (Users panicking over Fetterman's debate performance).    This poll was taken before the debate.  It was released October 23rd.  It only took me 5 seconds from reading your post to figure out you were wrong, because I know to look for those errors whenever I read your post. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 03:23:35 AM »

This is one of many examples of you making incorrect presumptions about a poll in order to support your biased opinion (Users panicking over Fetterman's debate performance).    This poll was taken before the debate.  It was released October 23rd.  It only took me 5 seconds from reading your post to figure out you were wrong, because I know to look for those errors whenever I read your post. 

Lol Early voting benefits Ds and the blk vote and female vote aren't gonna punish Fetterman having a bad performance on debate due to a medical condition all the Rs said Fetterman did bad and he had a stroke not gaffe prone
Hollywood
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2022, 04:10:30 AM »

Lol Early voting benefits Ds and the blk vote and female vote aren't gonna punish Fetterman having a bad performance on debate due to a medical condition all the Rs said Fetterman did bad and he had a stroke not gaffe prone

LMAO... You made a false assumption that the Poll occurred after the debate, because you hope Fetterman's terrible performance during the debate doesn't effect his chances of victory in PA.  At this point, your opinion is pretty much useless and inauthentic. 

Every undecided voter in PA that was watched the debate will come to the conclusion that Fetterman is far too impaired to hold the Senate Office.  His disability will disqualify him among many voters.   
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2022, 05:04:26 AM »

Wow, unless the debate ends up having a huge negative impact... he's clearly in the slightly better position of the two.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 05:56:14 AM »

Wow, unless the debate ends up having a huge negative impact... he's clearly in the slightly better position of the two.

“Slightly?” Oz probably has to rely on Trump’s incels to pull over the line. With Dobbs, he will now also have to rely on MT Treasurer’s favorite people staying home, too. Unless both neckbearded autists crawl over glass in droves to vote for him AND pink haired manic depressives forget to vote or something, he loses. He’s basically reliant on ADHD to win!

If it seems like I’ve been accusing people of being crazy more lately, it is because people have been crazy.
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2022, 06:24:36 AM »

Horrific for Fetterman that he's only up +4 in a shapiro +22 poll.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2022, 06:41:09 AM »

Oz hasn't lead in a single poll except that Wick poll
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2022, 06:46:06 AM »

Really weak poll for Oz honestly. I see a few caveats though. Margin of error is a weirdly high 5%. This support includes leaners so it’s possible that a debate effect could draw not only undecideds to Oz but also some undecideds that are currently part of Fetterman’s 48%. And finally D’s usually want to break into the 50’s of rust belt polling to be safe.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2022, 06:52:14 AM »

Yep, definitely horrific for someone to be up 5 points in an election that's essentially a few days away.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2022, 06:55:38 AM »

Democrats can never do well in polls, and especially if a progressive is leading in a swing state by 5 points, that's actually bad for them. Lean Oz.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2022, 08:02:49 AM »

This means nothing, it was taken before the debate.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2022, 08:07:09 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2022, 08:13:41 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This means nothing, it was taken before the debate.

Lol do you really believe Fetterman is gonna lose with Shapiro and early voting that goes D is ongoing I am about to early vote for DUCKWORTH and Pritzker as we speak

Early voting goes 2/1 against Rs that's why Petlola and Pat Ryan won upsets and Barnes is gonna win early voting in WI too, Obama is stumping with Barnes next week

Obama already cut ads MKE, MAD, CHI, PITTS, PHILLY FOR PRITZKER, DUCKWORTH, EVERS, BARNES AND FETTERMAN AND BEASLEY

Obama isnt trying to generate Evangelicals out he generates Non Evangelical white men, females and blks and Latinos and Muslims
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2022, 08:31:30 AM »

RV is 48-43 and LV is 49-45, so pretty similar results despite LV being much smaller sample (n=384) than RV (600)

Negative ads are driving both of their unfavorables up here.

Fett fav is now 43/51, while Oz is 38/57.

Here’s why abortion ads might be fatal to Oz - Fetterman led on “is closest to your views on social issues, such as abortion and gay marriage” by 14% in August and 11% in September. He now lets by 18% here.
The Smiling Face On Your TV
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2022, 11:02:52 AM »

Lol so apparently the governor race shows no racial polarization as Shapiro wins the same share of white and nonwhite voters yeah ok Philly burbs Whole Foods baseball mom and Reading Puerto Rican autobod mechanic #trendz are real but not THAT real.

In all seriousness the fact Philly cops and the State Troopers both split their endorsements between Shapiro and Oz tells one what they need to know about the Shapiro-Oz crossover voter more than any poll can tell them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies