Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:03:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 ... 558
Author Topic: Official 2022 Congressional Election Results Thread  (Read 268302 times)
Yoda
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12100 on: November 15, 2022, 12:51:20 AM »

Lmao

It's very telling Lowry predicts Lake would be "tormenting democrats for years" and not "getting results for middle class Arizonans". His entire party exists to own the libs. No agenda exists besides cutting taxes for the wealthy as low as they can get away with and discriminating against anyone who isn't straight, white and christian.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #12101 on: November 15, 2022, 12:52:16 AM »

So is Kari Lake the Andrew Gillum of this cycle?

They were both ideological firebrands who were considered rising stars within their party. They both led in most of the polls but ended up losing in the end. A lot of parallels.

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12102 on: November 15, 2022, 12:52:24 AM »

I think we should just pay whatever tax increase is needed for them to have the resources to count everything they've received by the end of the night on election day.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12103 on: November 15, 2022, 12:58:17 AM »

Meanwhile current Arizona election results remind me of how bad the state was back in the early '90s when they even blocked MLK Day as a Holiday.

How great the state has improved from decades since I was a young teenager some (30) years back, but still residuals exist...

Pulled up a song from my Old Skool' Boom Box to run a bit of an historical compare and contrast.

NOVA GREEN DJ playing, Public Enemy: "By The Time I Get to Arizona", rocking the beat joints...

AZ looking so much more based than when I was a young teenager decades back...

I was just reading about the Evan Mecham saga. Wild stuff.

Several of Mecham's appointments to key executive positions … were found to have highly questionable credentials. Examples included Alberto Rodriguez, his choice to head the Department of Liquor Licenses and Control, who was under investigation for murder

Another incident occurred during a televised event in which a reporter questioned the governor's integrity, prompting Mecham to reply, "Don't you ever ask me for a true statement again."

In the midst of [a feud with Doonesbury], Governor Mecham telephoned Arizona Republic political cartoonist Steve Benson and told him to stop drawing critical cartoons about him, or his eternal soul would be in jeopardy.

The Governor was quoted as saying, "Whenever I'm in my house or my office, I always have a radio on. It keeps the lasers out."

And this is just the fun flavor on top of the racism, anti-Semitism, and homophobia.

Meanwhile regardless of the current "cult of McCain", we should remember that on this particular topic McCain was clearly on the wrong side of history.

John McCain is in Memphis today commemorating the death of Dr. King, but he can’t run from his spotty history on the MLK holiday and civil rights. In 1983, McCain was one of 77 Republican Congressmen to vote against establishing a federal holiday in MLK’s honor. McCain was in the minority even among his GOP colleagues: even Dick Cheney, who voted against the holiday in 1978, voted for it in ’83. Later, McCain would explain his vote by saying he “thought that it was not necessary to have another federal holiday, that it cost too much money, that other presidents were not recognized.”

In 1999 McCain admitted that he was wrong to vote the way he did. He told NBC’s Tim Russert, “on the Martin Luther King issue, we all learn, OK? We all learn. I will admit to learning, and I hope that the people that I represent appreciate that, too. I voted in 1983 against the recognition of Martin Luther King… I regret that vote.”

The 1983 vote, however, is the not the end of the issue. In 1987, Arizona’s Republican Governor repealed the state’s recognition of King; McCain supported the decision. He changed his mind in 1990, when a King holiday was put to a vote in the state.

But even by 1990, McCain hadn’t come to appreciate what King stood for. The Civil Rights Act of 1990 sought to overturn “Supreme Court rulings that made it much more difficult for individual employees to prove discrimination.” The legislation was fought by big business, because it imposed new penalties on employers convicted of job discrimination. McCain voted against the act four times.

And in his 2000 presidential campaign, McCain employed a man named Richard Quinn in his South Carolina organization. Quinn was a toxic figure, writing:

“King Day should have been rejected because its purpose is vitriolic and profane. By celebrating King as the incarnation of all they admire, they [black leaders] have chosen to glorify the histrionic rather than the heroic and by inference they spurned the brightest and the best among their own race. Ignoring the real heroes in our nation’s life, the blacks have chosen a man who represents not their emancipation, not their sacrifices and bravery in service to their country; rather, they have chosen a man whose role in history was to lead his people into a perpetual dependence on the welfare state…”

According to AlterNet, “Quinn has also advocated electing David Duke, and sold T-Shirts through his magazine celebrating Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.” McCain defended Quinn as a “respected” and “fine man.” He refused to fire him from the campaign.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2008/04/mccains-tricky-history-mlk-holiday/
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« Reply #12104 on: November 15, 2022, 01:07:09 AM »

So, while people are mostly paying attention to the last couple of D vs R house races in California, wanted to highlight that CA-34 (the downtown LA seat, containing both surrounding, mostly Hispanic areas, as well as LA's Koreatown and Chinatown) may end up a very tight run thing between incumbent Jimmy Gomez and challenger David Kim, a fellow Democrat who...seems to be running at Gomez from the left? This is a rematch of 2020 and I seem to recall Kim being prominently backed by both Yang and Williamson in that race. Neither seem to be listed among his endorsements this time.

Gomez is currently up 5 points, but there's still a lot of the LA County vote out and Kim's been winning the batches. Advantage Gomez if I had to guess but I don't think it's a guarantee.

I'm in this district!

I'm quite surprised the race is this close. Gomez was caught completely unaware in 2020, and I assumed there was some anti-incumbent sentiment from the high turnout with a significant Trump swing. Also I think the district became a bit more Latino in redistricting and removed some of the Sanders-supporters in more gentrified neighborhoods.

This year Gomez spent insane amounts of money on mailers and they were quite bizarre - photos of him with AOC and Bernie pretending to be a Squad member, accusing Kim of being a QAnon Republican, and all sorts of exaggerations of Gomez's support for progressive measures.
That being said, this is prime DSA territory in LA (which has becoming quite a powerful force with 3 out 15 city council seats now) and they did endorse Gomez but not in a functional way - just a recommendation but no financial or practical support.

Kim was also more organized this year with billboards, a ton of on the ground campaigning (he was on my street corner so I said hi), and some mailers challenging the Gomez attacks.

I'm mostly disappointed that Gomez resorted to so much negativity rather than touting his accomplishments or discussing the issues, but overall it is wonderful to live in a district where I had an actual choice between two candidates - the pragmatic progressive (Gomez) vs. the activist progressive (Kim).

My boyfriend who's a centrist voted Gomez, and I voted for Kim so we split our vote - fairly representative of the district.
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #12105 on: November 15, 2022, 01:23:16 AM »

So, while people are mostly paying attention to the last couple of D vs R house races in California, wanted to highlight that CA-34 (the downtown LA seat, containing both surrounding, mostly Hispanic areas, as well as LA's Koreatown and Chinatown) may end up a very tight run thing between incumbent Jimmy Gomez and challenger David Kim, a fellow Democrat who...seems to be running at Gomez from the left? This is a rematch of 2020 and I seem to recall Kim being prominently backed by both Yang and Williamson in that race. Neither seem to be listed among his endorsements this time.

Gomez is currently up 5 points, but there's still a lot of the LA County vote out and Kim's been winning the batches. Advantage Gomez if I had to guess but I don't think it's a guarantee.

I'm not sure if it's a left vs center kind of thing.  My impression is that it's more of a Korean-American vs Mexican-American community kind of thing? (at least that's what I remember reading, although I don't know much about the new district).
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #12106 on: November 15, 2022, 01:24:42 AM »

So Lake is bizarro Gillum, Hobbs is bizarro DeSantis, and Arizona is bizarro Florida in general?

Seems legit.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12107 on: November 15, 2022, 01:28:39 AM »

https://www.aaldef.org/press-release/aaldef-releases-preliminary-asian-american-exit-poll-results-for-2022-midterm-elections/ (not nationally representative)

DC | CA | FL | GA | LA | MA | MD | MI | MN | NJ | NM | NV | NY | PA | TX | VA

(On Nov 9), the Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF) released preliminary results of its nonpartisan, multilingual exit poll of 5,351 Asian American voters in the November 8, 2022, midterm elections.

Voters were surveyed in English, as well as 11 Asian languages, including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Khmer, Korean, Punjabi, Tagalog, Urdu, and Vietnamese. More detailed results will be provided soon.

Nationally

Vote for House of Representatives: 64.0% Democrat, 32.0% Republican, 2.7% Other, 1.2% Did Not Vote

Vote for Senate (CA, FL, GA, LA, MD, NV, NY, PA only): 66.1% Democrat, 30.0% Republican, 2.5% Other, 1.4% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 45.3% Approve, 23.3% Don’t Know, 31.4% Disapprove

Victim of Anti-Asian Harassment or Violence in the Past Two Years: 21.6% Yes, 78.4% No

Support Requiring Teaching a Unit of AAPI History in K-12: 82.7% Yes, 17.3% No

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 63.8% Support, 15.8% Don’t Know, 20.4% Oppose

Support Laws to Protect Transgender People from Discrimination: 65.2% Support, 20.9% Don’t Know, 14.0% Oppose

Nevada (@CityOfSinners)

Vote for House of Representatives: 62.9% Democrat, 26.4% Republican, 9.4% Other, 1.3% Did Not Vote

Vote for Senate: 66.9% CCM, 25.6% Laxalt, 6.9% Other, 0.6% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 61.4% Approve, 11.7% Don’t Know, 27.0% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 42.0% Support, 18.5% Don’t Know, 39.5% Oppose

Pennsylvania (@Penn_Quaker_Girl, @Ishan)

Vote for House of Representatives: 76.1% Democrat, 20.6% Republican, 2.6% Other, 0.7% Did Not Vote

Vote for Senate: 74.4% Fetterman, 21.8% Oz, 2.9% Other, 1.0% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 51.1% Approve, 29.8% Don’t Know, 19.1% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 66.5% Support, 13.7% Don’t Know, 19.8% Oppose

Georgia (@LostFellow, @Xahar)

Vote for House of Representatives: 60.3% Democrat, 35.1% Republican, 3.3% Other, 1.3% Did Not Vote

Vote for Senate: 60.1% Warnock, 33.3% Walker, 4.6% Other, 2.0% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 37.9% Approve, 26.1% Don’t Know, 36.0% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 59.2% Support, 19.8% Don’t Know, 21.0% Oppose

Florida (@Abdullah)

Vote for House of Representatives: 58.2% Democrat, 27.9% Republican, 8.2% Other, 5.7% Did Not Vote

Vote for Senate: 54.7% Demings, 34.2% Rubio, 6.0% Other, 5.1% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 50.4% Approve, 22.8% Don’t Know, 26.8% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 53.7% Support, 17.1% Don’t Know, 29.3% Oppose

Texas (@Penn_Quaker_Girl, @Beet, @Sbane, @UlmerFudd, @IBNU, @BaldEagle1991)

Vote for House of Representatives: 43.9% Democrat, 52.6% Republican, 2.0% Other, 1.6% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 32.8% Approve, 23.9% Don’t Know, 43.3% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 55.0% Support, 15.1% Don’t Know, 29.9% Oppose

Michigan (@ultraviolet)

Vote for House of Representatives: 79.3% Democrat,15.5% Republican, 4.2% Other, 1.0% Did Not Vote

Joe Biden Approval: 49.5% Approve, 28.1% Don’t Know, 22.4% Disapprove

Support Access to Legal Abortion: 66.5% Support, 10.8% Don’t Know, 22.7% Oppose
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12108 on: November 15, 2022, 01:46:59 AM »

AP should call OR-06. Another batch just came in and Salinas is now above 50% (50.2-47.5).
'''

Got distracted after getting off work at the Factory with other things, but yeah you got a total solid here.

Looks like 11/14/22:

(D): 130,906 (50.0%)    +12,660
(R): 124,610 (48.6%)    +10,422
(T): 261,949                  +23,643         

So basically if we look at the most recent updates prior to the minor Clackamas County updates from 11/12/22 we got something like the following:

(D): 118,246 (49.6%)    118,246       
(R): 114,188 (47.9%)    114,188         
(T): 238,306 

Kind of guy who will happily accept NET VOTES versus % Margins...

Still, where are the most recent result coming from in OR-CD-06?

Washington County 11/11/22:

(D): 36,428   (61.4%)
(R): 21,971    (37.0%)
(T): 59,361

Washington County 11/14/22:   

(D): 42,945  (61,1%)     (+6,517)
(R): 26,141   (37.2%)    (+4,170)
(T): 70,329

WashCo numbers look pretty decent for a HOLD on CD-06, but obviously we will likely to wait for Wednesday Marion County dump to completely call it, but still difficult to see PUBs making up 6k+ margins at this point, but still we have seen some significant lower TO numbers among REG DEMs and DEM leaning NAVs in most of Oregon, so not assuming anything at this point, especially after what we saw in CD-05, which appeared to have been a significantly lower DEM and DEM leaning voter TO in a midterm than usual.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12109 on: November 15, 2022, 01:49:15 AM »

So is Kari Lake the Andrew Gillum of this cycle?

They were both ideological firebrands who were considered rising stars within their party. They both led in most of the polls but ended up losing in the end. A lot of parallels.

Does she end up finishing off the declining AZ GOP by turning out to be a closeted homosexual crackhead?
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #12110 on: November 15, 2022, 01:52:06 AM »

VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #12111 on: November 15, 2022, 01:52:43 AM »

It’s so annoying that we won’t get to keep the House because idiot judges in NY and CA decided to engage in unilateral disarmament and throw out gerrymandered maps

“Idiot judges” = “judges who actually do there job and oppose affronts to democracy”
Just one party gerrymandering is actually more dangerous to democracy than both parties gerrymandering
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12112 on: November 15, 2022, 01:54:09 AM »

I'm in this district!

I'm quite surprised the race is this close. Gomez was caught completely unaware in 2020, and I assumed there was some anti-incumbent sentiment from the high turnout with a significant Trump swing. Also I think the district became a bit more Latino in redistricting and removed some of the Sanders-supporters in more gentrified neighborhoods.

This year Gomez spent insane amounts of money on mailers and they were quite bizarre - photos of him with AOC and Bernie pretending to be a Squad member, accusing Kim of being a QAnon Republican, and all sorts of exaggerations of Gomez's support for progressive measures.
That being said, this is prime DSA territory in LA (which has becoming quite a powerful force with 3 out 15 city council seats now) and they did endorse Gomez but not in a functional way - just a recommendation but no financial or practical support.

Kim was also more organized this year with billboards, a ton of on the ground campaigning (he was on my street corner so I said hi), and some mailers challenging the Gomez attacks.

I'm mostly disappointed that Gomez resorted to so much negativity rather than touting his accomplishments or discussing the issues, but overall it is wonderful to live in a district where I had an actual choice between two candidates - the pragmatic progressive (Gomez) vs. the activist progressive (Kim).

My boyfriend who's a centrist voted Gomez, and I voted for Kim so we split our vote - fairly representative of the district.

WOW!

Thanks for sharing from the district!!!

Smiley
Spectator
United States

« Reply #12113 on: November 15, 2022, 02:06:42 AM »

Am I missing why the Alaska governor's race hasn't been called? He's over 50% in the first round.

Alaska late mail votes are historically Dem leaning. There’s more than 40k which will be added on Tuesday, per the AK Div of Elections. Probably not enough to get Peltola to 50 in the House race, but could in theory push Dunleavy just south of 50. Could also push Murkowski in the first choice slot. All 3 incumbents are safe though.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #12114 on: November 15, 2022, 02:08:43 AM »

Odds of an Alaska-style minority House coalition seem like decent odds if Bacon is already saying that publicly. McCarthy literally won’t be able to afford more than two defections from the crazies, and that’s probably a tough task.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12115 on: November 15, 2022, 02:34:42 AM »

Mystery of curious call in OR-CD-05 starts to look partially explained,

Tens of thousands of vote out in Clackamas County...

NYT jumps the numbers up to 95% returned ballots this AM before I went to work, without updating raw vote totals.

Clackamas County elections currently on their website has a current update of 11/14/22 4:47 PM.

(D)    70,590    (50.6%)   (+6,068)     
(R)     68,620    (49.2%)  (+5,813) 
(T)    139,601

Needless to say, despite Clackamas County Elections earlier failures, it is pretty clear that JMS numbers are actually slightly decreasing from the EV numbers as a % of TV, and regardless of a theoretical 2k votes from Deschutes, and maybe some spare change out of Multnomah, will not exceed the massive PUB margins from Linn and Marion, even if there are no more ballots yet to count in those counties.

Def looking forward to precinct results on this one, especially in swingy PDX 'burbs and Exurbs, and although I suspect the major swings in rurals likely carried the game for Chavez-DeRemer likely flipped the district, pretty sure margins shifts in Metro PDX, and quite possibly TO differentials among DEM/PUB/NAV voters made it a surprised upset, regardless of campaign ads and $$$ flooding into the district.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12116 on: November 15, 2022, 02:35:29 AM »

Did we drain the Lake? Yes, we did.

Did we master the Masters? Yes, we did.

Did we ax the Lax? Yes, we did.

Did we sink the Oz? Yes, we did.

Did we smoke the Doug? Hell yes, we sure did.

Did we lose the Sis? Sure, but who cares?

DARK BRANDON RISING.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12117 on: November 15, 2022, 03:07:37 AM »

The DNC should bar Gavin Newsom from ever running for the Democratic nomination for President because of how badly he f***** up our House chances.

Can you explain how he did that? After the 2020, the congressional delegation from California was 42 D 11 R. Depending on the results of the race between Valadao and Salas, it will be either 41 D 11 R or 42 D 10 R. Is your complaint here that California Democrats didn't gain multiple congressional seats in a Biden midterm in a state where they already held almost 80%? Do you think this is a reasonable place to lay the blame?

I'm not sure why people are so anxious to project the failures of Andrew Cuomo and the New York Democratic Party onto California.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #12118 on: November 15, 2022, 03:12:22 AM »

It’s so annoying that we won’t get to keep the House because idiot judges in NY and CA decided to engage in unilateral disarmament and throw out gerrymandered maps

California has this system cause of a ballot measure , not cause legislative democrats supported switching to it
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #12119 on: November 15, 2022, 03:13:39 AM »

I actually feel bad for most at FreeRepublic.

But this comment, I mean come on!:

"I cannot stop crying today.
We are witnessing the crumbling of our country. Voting is so rigged now we will never be free again.

The Democrats and Demonic minons, have the keys to the harvesting machines for votes."

Regardless, hopefully R's win no more than 219 seats.

Stop crying and dump Trump for Ron

Oh please run either hack. Ron will get crushed. The "Don't Say Gay" Bill will sink his campaign quick and Trump... His times up.

Still Underestimating the guy who won Florida by 20 points

Hate to break it to you, but Florida =/= the rest of the US

DeSantis won that large a margin due to a combination of statewide trends and a god-awful opponent whose governorship should've been the end of his political career

If that’s the case, then Florida is more of a Republican state than Missouri now which would be absurd to say
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12120 on: November 15, 2022, 03:28:00 AM »

Honestly, as much as Cuomo is a terrible person, I don’t think we would be talking about him if the House wasn’t as close as it was. Same goes for however Gavin’s campaigning might’ve affected things in CA. I’m still shocked at how close it is tbh. The fact that we’re even looking at such slim majorities that terms like “Alaska coalition” and “discharge petitions” are a credit to the Democratic Party and a mark against the Republican Party as represented by Trump and McCarthy.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #12121 on: November 15, 2022, 03:43:12 AM »

Ok folks, I don't wanna hear the names Jon Ralston and Garrett Archer for the next two years. Thank you in advance
Yoda
United States

« Reply #12122 on: November 15, 2022, 03:44:39 AM »

Jesus what an absolutely pathetic performance

I truly wonder if republicans are going to learn the obvious lesson from this.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #12123 on: November 15, 2022, 03:50:15 AM »

California has this system cause of a ballot measure , not cause legislative democrats supported switching to it

The Virgin "fight fire with fire" versus the Chad Unilateral Disarmament
Yoda
United States

« Reply #12124 on: November 15, 2022, 03:50:43 AM »
« Edited: November 15, 2022, 04:45:18 AM by Yoda »

CA? The voters here made a smart decision and got an independent commission to do the line-drawing ahead of the 2010 redistricting. And a wise move that was too - we were locked in an ugly bipartisan gerrymander where the winners were the incumbents and the losers were CA voters: out of 53 districts, we literally got zero competitive ones! In 2004, 50/53 seats saw one party winning over 60% - just three remotely competitive ones. In 2006, 2008, 2010, I don't need to tell you that a ton of districts flipped around nationally - well over 100 altogether. In CA, how many flipped between those three cycles? Just one (in 2006, a seat flipped blue - in 2008, no seats flipped, and in the big red wave year of 2010, where the GOP picked up a whopping 63 seats, they flipped zero in CA). Finally, the voters spoke up and decided they were done being stomped on and basically not having their votes matter at all, having zero competitive seats in the entire state. And so we got an independent commission that's done its job, and screwed over incumbents in both parties roughly equally. And, as per usual, in their "bipartisan gerrymander", Democrats were underplaying their hand - we netted 4 seats in 2012, the first cycle using fair boundaries rather than extremely ugly and gerrymandered ones (if you think the current maps are ugly - and they kind of are - some of the districts in the 2000s were much worse).

And Wikipedia makes a valid observation - the reverse of what happened in NY, happened in NC. We got a fair map - or, if anything, let's be honest, a slightly D-biased one - rather than a gerrymander by legislative Republicans (and thus, we picked up 2 seats and the GOP lost one).

I struggle to see how NC as the "reverse" of NY is a good analogy. NC has been a very evenly split state in many recent statewide contests. NY votes overwhelmingly democratic in the vast majority of it's statewide votes. A split Congressional delegation in NC is in no way a "favorable" map for democrats, but a NY map that gives republicans 11 seats to democrats' 15 is wildly favorable to republicans.
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 ... 558  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies