CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:54:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao)  (Read 4129 times)
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« on: October 17, 2022, 02:24:17 PM »

I haven't seen a single Adam Frisch sign out here on the Western slope. Lauren Boebert may cause people headaches, but at least she's genuine about what she believes and she puts Western Colorado on the map. I understand Frisch won the Democratic primary out of the belief that a more moderate candidate would be best equipped to take on Boebert, but a transplant from New York who lives in Aspen is not going to win over the hearts and minds of voters in this district.
I see, so the average Western sloper is a useless idiot and shouldnt be voting at all. Well that makes sense. Honestly maybe Dems in Denver should stop helping y’all out with your wildfires. You think climate change is fake? Well enjoy your new fireplace in the living room.

The condescending attitude of liberals like you towards the hardworking people of rural Colorado is part of why reactionaries like Lauren Boebert are are elected in the first place.

Western Colorado has actually gotten more democratic in the past few decades but that growth has been driven almost entirely by liberal ski towns whose residents who are preoccupied with the issues of urban life and know nothing about the issues that concern the lives of people who've lived here for generations. Long are the days when we had Democrats like Joe Salazar who championed water rights and agricultural issues and pledged to defend second amendment rights. How Democrats were able to put Alex Walker on the primary ballot (whose only connection to the district is his Dad's $2 million vacation property in Avon) and Adam Frisch (who we've already established is a wealthy businessman who pretty much bought his way onto the ballot), but then snub a top recruit like Donald Valdez is sad but entirely foreseeable. With Boebert having the unwavering support of the local Republican Party and political extremism worsening, this district is hers to lose for the foreseeable future.
As an outside observer, what always gets me is the wolves thing. When Colorado Springs votes to the left of Vail, something strange is going on. Complete subversion of how democracy ought to work, and the exact sort of thing that's guaranteed to breed resentment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies