Trigger happy officer fires 10 times at fleeing 17 yo suspect
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trigger happy officer fires 10 times at fleeing 17 yo suspect
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trigger happy officer fires 10 times at fleeing 17 yo suspect  (Read 1534 times)
Burke Bro
omelott
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2022, 08:14:02 PM »
« edited: October 09, 2022, 08:34:10 PM by Tortilla Soup »

If it were the middle of the night and someone forced open my car door and told me to get out, I would’ve driven away too. That it totally out of line with established procedure and even a new hire should know that. Not only did he step out of line there, but he proceeded to unload an entire clip on the kid as he was trying to drive away. Why did the city think it was a good idea to charge the kid and not the officer?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2022, 12:51:01 PM »

Ferguson97's post suggests something that is not just ridiculous,  but dangerous.   Fire all cops and start over?  Really?  Who will protect society from criminals while all of the cop's are fired.

This forum has lots of posters such as Ferguson97 that want to abolish the police AND disarm law-abiding citizens.  Perhaps I should be done coddling apologists for criminals.   This rookie cop was incompetent at best.  But he WAS a new cop.  Is it possible that this incompetent cop was on the force because a veritable war on police has been successfully waged to the point where police agencies will be receiving less desirable applicants because of how law enforcement has been treated by the municipalities they serve?

My question to Ferguson97 was rhetorical.   I would like to know if that is what he thinks.

Or maybe there are "less desirable applicants" because possible candidates have seen (in horror) that a prior President of the United States of America (who is suppose to protect our laws) can order his cultist-moronic, hoard-of-followers, to descend to a county, state or federal building they are protecting, and have them beat the officers with a flag pole attached to a waving American flag.

Has that ever crossed your mind?
omar04

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2022, 11:01:27 PM »

https://apnews.com/article/police-shootings-texas-san-antonio-government-and-politics-e8acec27cb3115cd7bfdda8b1fa584aa

The police officer has been charged.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2022, 06:48:57 PM »

Here is an image of the cop, if anyone is interested ...

https://www.fox19.com/2022/10/12/fired-cop-posts-bond-after-being-charged-teens-shooting/
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2022, 08:40:07 AM »

Clearly, the Officer needed another clip to get the job done.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2022, 10:04:51 AM »

Clearly, the Officer needed another clip to get the job done.

Not particularly amusing when the child remains on life support and could very well still die.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies