Herschel Walker's son blasts his father, "threatened to kill us"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:06:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Herschel Walker's son blasts his father, "threatened to kill us"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Herschel Walker's son blasts his father, "threatened to kill us"  (Read 1719 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2022, 03:58:02 PM »

Christian Walker is why we desperately need to reopen insane asylums in this country.  Poor Herschel!
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2022, 04:03:22 PM »

Christian Walker is why we desperately need to reopen insane asylums in this country.  Poor Herschel!

Yeah, throwing abuse victims in asylums always worked in the past!
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2022, 04:13:53 PM »

I'm a believer that people make mistakes and that anyone can change. I wouldn't doubt Walker's sincerity if he publicly apologized or at least addressed it in a mature manner. But despite the proof it's deny, deny, liberal media, deny. That's what I don't respect about this.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2022, 06:00:50 PM »

It's pretty sad that you would call him crazy just for telling how his father treated his family. Are you that desperate for the GOP to win?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2022, 06:24:50 PM »

Honestly, this is kind of sad for everyone involved. However, it's exactly what Walker should have expected  when he decided to run for a position in public office which would influence the lives of others if he were to win.

It's good advice to everyone running for office: You will be scrutinized and your private life will be analyzed if skeletons in your closet are prevalent enough. If you're upset that you're being put under a microscope, then don't run for office. To paraphrase Walker's own idol, Trump: "you know what you signed up for.' His family didn't have to be dragged down with him though, but that's on him too.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2022, 06:25:42 PM »

What's sad is that at least 45% of voters in Georgia will vote for his guy because Trump endorsed him.

I bet you that if Walker were the Democratic nominee, he would still get over 40% of the vote. The electorate is highly polarized, and most voters care about the partisan label next to a candidate's name more than anything else.

This isn't a both sides issues so knock off your posturing. You can't blame the Democrats and create some mythical story about how they would vote to cover up for your party's poor candidate choice. Democrats would have never nominated someone with known problems.

It is not "my" party's poor candidate choice. How may times do I have to get it through your thick skull that I am not a Republican! You continue to wallow in your ignorance and choose to ignore what I've said before, time and time again. I'm not going to pay any more heed to the trite that you post.
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2022, 06:31:11 PM »

Christian Walker is why we desperately need to reopen insane asylums in this country.  Poor Herschel!

"No, you stupid libs don't understand! Herschel Walker is the REAL victim here, not, you know, his actual family members!"
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2022, 06:36:07 PM »

What's sad is that at least 45% of voters in Georgia will vote for his guy because Trump endorsed him.

I bet you that if Walker were the Democratic nominee, he would still get over 40% of the vote. The electorate is highly polarized, and most voters care about the partisan label next to a candidate's name more than anything else.

If he were the Democrat, I wouldn’t vote for him.

Yes, but most GA voters probably are more partisan and less principled than the likes of yourself (and, for that matter, TPIG, who you remind me of - a fellow Massive FF poster from GA who is very principled and who utterly detests and deplores Trump and the Big Lie).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2022, 06:37:40 PM »

🔥

Love this. Go based chad. Make sure your father loses this race and gets utterly humiliated - gets, in other words, precisely what he deserves.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2022, 06:38:12 PM »

He'll probably get at least 47%.

Agreed.

This, and honestly, I think not just 45%, it's 47% or 48%, if not higher, at the end of it. "At least" 45% is true, but so is "At least" 47%.

And of course, GA is a purple state. If this was a red state like, say, TN, this would have no bearing on the result and it'd still be Safe R and the GOP candidate would still win by a lot.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2022, 06:38:48 PM »

This isn't a both sides issues so knock off your posturing. You can't blame the Democrats and create some mythical story about how they would vote to cover up for your party's poor candidate choice. Democrats would have never nominated someone with known problems.

Adding further to my response to the vile and ignorant DrScholl, I will emphasize again that I have endorsed Warnock for reelection, that I have been opposed to Walker almost since he began his candidacy, and that I don't think Walker's actions should be excused here. Perhaps if he had actually taken the time to read what I've posted, would he have understood. That goes for a number of other posters on this forum as well. Get off your behind and try to understand what others say, and you'll be better off.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2022, 06:42:28 PM »

If/when he eventually comments, a guarantee you it will be a typical Fuzzy response whenever  it comes to stuff that incriminates his side:

"This is bad/unfortunate/regrettable/condemnable/not good. [Or some other variation of that - basically a one-sentence, very brief, pat phrase condemning his side.]"

Followed by multiple paragraphs going off on some semi-relevant tangent about the Democrats (and it may well go completely off the rails, since Fuzzy Bear has great trouble going too long without railing about the 10% of BLM protestors that were violent), and an explanation that, hypocrisy and morals and principles and values aside, he still needs to support Walker because muh Democratic "Woke Agenda" (which is actually the term he uses).

He's done this time, and time again, so if he responds, it'll be something like that for sure. Of course, it's possible he just altogether hides from this thread and the discussions about Herschel Walker (instead sticking to his very cringey "Raphael Warnock: Deadbeat Dad" thread and refusing to hear that Walker is a hundred times worse).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2022, 06:44:07 PM »

Anybody who states an inconvenient truth or something bad about somebody who I like = Insane, and belongs in an asylum

The only ones who belong in an asylum are the incoherent Herschel Walker, and his fanbase (including you).
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2022, 06:45:14 PM »

If you don't like the way Fuzzy posts, then WHY DO SOME OF YOU KEEP TRYING TO BAIT HIM INTO THREADS WHERE HE'S NOT POSTING?  Think about this.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2022, 06:47:55 PM »

If you don't like the way Fuzzy posts, then WHY DO SOME OF YOU KEEP TRYING TO BAIT HIM INTO THREADS WHERE HE'S NOT POSTING?  Think about this.

I want him to have to confront the absurdities of his statements.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2022, 06:57:33 PM »

Those who were responsible for inducing Walker to run were very irresponsible and cruel. All of this may destroy the man. When you have a personal life that is best left private, you don't run for office, because it is likely it will all come out.

True.

I want him to have to confront the absurdities of his statements.

This. He can't have, if you will, 'selective hearing,' and ignore and refuse to address these kinds of things. He just hides from these sorts of stories that incriminate his side. He needs to, rather than cravenly hide from these threads because he can't justify the GOP's actions - either justify/explain it away, or admit that what his side is wrong. He can't just always hide from all the difficult threads. No, I want him to post in these threads - so we can all see if/how he justifies this behaviour, and then we can respond to it.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2022, 07:03:36 PM »

Well that's incredibly sad. I wouldn't wish family violence on anyone, regardless of their politics. It's clear Herschel Walker is not well and is playing a character in his Senate run. What a shame, as Duke said, that almost a majority of voters in Georgia will still vote for him.

That's because almost a majority of voters in Georgia are not well either.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2022, 08:31:34 PM »

herschel walker is scum, his actions in 2009 prove that
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2022, 09:17:48 PM »

The funny thing about this kid is that he is a right winger who stans for Ron DeSantis and fantasies him defeating Gavin Newsom in 2024.

In a small way this makes his speaking out even more credible than it already was. He's hurting his own party's chance of flipping this seat because he knows from unhappy personal experience that his father is not a good man and not a good choice for senator.

I am disgusted with Herschel Walker. I wouldn't have supported him anyway but he's less of a meathead and more of a bastard. He needs to repent and apologize to his family.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2022, 11:16:42 AM »

It is not "my" party's poor candidate choice. How may times do I have to get it through your thick skull that I am not a Republican! You continue to wallow in your ignorance and choose to ignore what I've said before, time and time again. I'm not going to pay any more heed to the trite that you post.

You trying to make this a both sides issues makes it seem like you are playing the Republican game. Democrats have nothing to do with Walker's problems.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2022, 11:18:34 AM »

Democrats would have never nominated someone with known problems.

Bill Clinton might not agree with you here, Doc.

I'm talking about right now, not in the past. Besides, Bill Clinton never had a history of threatening to shoot people (he certainly didn't threaten family) and I'm not so sure his issues were as well known as Walker's.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2022, 11:21:10 AM »

That was still a long time ago and someone like Bill Clinton would not win D-primary today. Also, you believe the GOP would have run some of their own like Cuomo out of town?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2022, 11:24:07 AM »

That was still a long time ago and someone like Bill Clinton would not win D-primary today. Also, you believe the GOP would have run some of their own like Cuomo out of town?

Oh hell no
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2022, 01:26:36 PM »

Archie Parnell (dem nominee SC-05) literally broke into his ex’s house

On May 21, 2018, an article in Charleston's Post and Courier revealed the discovery of court documents from Parnell's previously undisclosed 1973 divorce.Parnell's wife was granted a restraining order and a divorce "on the ground of physical cruelty." No charges were filed. Parnell did not challenge the statements at the time or after their 2018 discovery.

There still were people trying to defend him after that. Republicans don’t have a monopoly on awful people. He won the primary a few weeks later with 60%
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2022, 03:28:39 PM »

Archie Parnell (dem nominee SC-05) literally broke into his ex’s house

On May 21, 2018, an article in Charleston's Post and Courier revealed the discovery of court documents from Parnell's previously undisclosed 1973 divorce.Parnell's wife was granted a restraining order and a divorce "on the ground of physical cruelty." No charges were filed. Parnell did not challenge the statements at the time or after their 2018 discovery.

There still were people trying to defend him after that. Republicans don’t have a monopoly on awful people. He won the primary a few weeks later with 60%

Most leading Democrats rescinded their endorsements and told Parnell to drop out, including the DSCC.  Compare and contrast with Herschel Walker, with Trump, Ronna McDaniel, and that ghoul Dana Loesch ("I don't care what he did, I just want to win the Senate") lining up to defend him.

You're not wrong; creeps and assholes tend to show up on both party's ballots.  But in recent decades, the Democrats usually hold their own candidates and officeholders to a much higher standard than the the GOP.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies