Which campaign is worse?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RussFeingoldWasRobbed:
Dixon took a race which should have been tilt r and turned it likely D. Mastriano took a race which should have been lean/likely R and turned it likely D. So as far as candidate quality, Mastriano is worse. But he was so flawed as a candidate going in there was only so much he could do to change the course. He hasn't done a great job but I'm not sure what he could do to overwhelm his tozicity.
 Dixon ooh is not as flawed as a candidate but her campaigning has been absolutely god awful. Stanning for Rock Snyder, the quip about Whitmer being kidnapped, and the 14 y.o. abortion comment. She's doing everything wrong.

wbrocks67:
Quote from: RussFeingoldWasRobbed on October 04, 2022, 08:49:53 AM

Dixon took a race which should have been tilt r and turned it likely D. Mastriano took a race which should have been lean/likely R and turned it likely D. So as far as candidate quality, Mastriano is worse. But he was so flawed as a candidate going in there was only so much he could do to change the course. He hasn't done a great job but I'm not sure what he could do to overwhelm his tozicity.
Dixon ooh is not as flawed as a candidate but her campaigning has been absolutely god awful. Stanning for Rock Snyder, the quip about Whitmer being kidnapped, and the 14 y.o. abortion comment. She's doing everything wrong.

IDK, her fav is 17/45 bub

Grumpier Than Thou:
Quote from: Ferguson97 on October 04, 2022, 01:01:15 AM

Both are running horrendous campaigns, but at the very least Mastriano seems to be trying. Dixon just seems to be vibing.

Mastriano is absolutely not trying lol. They might be equally terrible campaigns.

Senator Incitatus:
Dixon gets credit for not having the long on-ramp Mastriano did; Craig was sucking up all the media attention and dollars so she essentially launched a late campaign for the nomination. Mastriano has just sort of failed to show up.

RussFeingoldWasRobbed:
Quote from: wbrocks67 on October 04, 2022, 08:55:32 AM

Quote from: RussFeingoldWasRobbed on October 04, 2022, 08:49:53 AM

IDK, her fav is 17/45 bub

I mean compared to Mastriano there's no contest there. She doesn't have neo nazi ties

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page