If visiting Brazil would you ever visit states that voted for Bolsonaro?

<< < (2/6) > >>

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️:
Quote from: The sun never felt so bright on October 03, 2022, 05:36:44 PM

Quote from: Miz.Danielle TOZER on October 03, 2022, 05:36:06 PM

Quote from: The sun never felt so bright on October 03, 2022, 05:32:24 PM

Quote from: Miz.Danielle TOZER on October 03, 2022, 05:28:09 PM

I wouldn't go out of my way to, but I wouldn't go out of my way not to.

You wouldn't be disturbed and creeped out in such a place populated by such deranged sociopaths?

My brother in Christ, I live in North Carolina. I am in the American equivalent of "such a place populated by such deranged sociopaths".

Where in North Carolina? That matters a lot.

Not really. A Trump state is a Trump state, isn't it? (But if you must insist, sure, I live in ing Mecklenburg County, and while I wouldn't want to live in a Trump county, I have no problem visiting one)

7,052,770:
Is Brazil like America, where no state is more than 2:1 in either direction? If so, everywhere is full of "deranged sociopaths" and good people.

Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy:
Yes, as the southernmost states (especially Paraná, as we share the Iguazú falls) and Rio are the some of cheapest ones to travel to from Argentina

Alben Barkley:
Quote from: 7,052,770 on October 03, 2022, 05:38:41 PM

Is Brazil like America, where no state is more than 2:1 in either direction? If so, everywhere is full of "deranged sociopaths" and good people.

I always like to point out that the approximately 33-40% of us in "red states" who vote Democratic are a far more sizable minority than LGBT people or black people. Yet for some reason some "blue state" Democrats seem content with leaving us behind or at least forgetting about us.

Progressive Pessimist:
Honestly, I don't think I'd ever want to visit Brazil at all.

I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant but I think 'City of God' stuck with me a little too much and helped define how I view Brazil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page