If visiting Brazil would you ever visit states that voted for Bolsonaro?

<< < (6/6)

TDAS04:
Yes.  That's where Rio, Iguazu Falls, etc. are.

DPKdebator:
Quote from: Alben Barkley on October 03, 2022, 05:42:54 PM

Quote from: 7,052,770 on October 03, 2022, 05:38:41 PM

Is Brazil like America, where no state is more than 2:1 in either direction? If so, everywhere is full of "deranged sociopaths" and good people.

I always like to point out that the approximately 33-40% of us in "red states" who vote Democratic are a far more sizable minority than LGBT people or black people. Yet for some reason some "blue state" Democrats seem content with leaving us behind or at least forgetting about us.

The same applies to blue states... not everyone is a bleeding heart liberal, even in Massachusetts. Unless you're in a place that votes 75%+ for either party, you're going to run into many people from both sides of the political aisle, as well as people who aren't particularly political either way.

100% pro-life no matter what:
Considering that the only Brazilian states I've ever been to (Rio de Janiero and Parana) voted for Bolsonaro, for sure!  And I'd have no issues going to a Lula state either- who an area voted for isn't relevant when deciding where to travel!

Vosem:
I feel like most of the most famous and most easily accessible tourist destinations are in the Bolsonaro states.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page