Climate Change Denial - should it be treated the same way as Holocaust Denial?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Schiff for Senate:
Quote from: Aurelius on October 03, 2022, 11:37:03 PM

Quote from: CentristRepublican on October 03, 2022, 09:58:31 PM

Quote from: Aurelius on October 03, 2022, 06:50:32 PM

Yes, both should be 100% legal and unrestricted.

words words words

1. China wants its wall back.

C'mon! "China wants its wall back" is a nice one, but save it - this post really wasn't all that long compared to my usual notorious "Walls of Text."

Quote from: Aurelius on October 03, 2022, 11:37:03 PM

2. I know full well that's not how the question was intended. I said what I said and I understand perfectly well the implications of what I said.

Okay, but then what is your personal take on how Holocaust deniers and Climate Change deniers should be treated socially? Should they be ignored, ostracised and condemned, celebrated and commended - what?

LAKISYLVANIA:
Quote from: Mr. Ukucasha on October 03, 2022, 05:56:29 AM

No. There is a 99% chance climate change is real and not believing in it does not automatically make one a bad person (they could just be seriously misinformed). There is a 100% chance the Holocaust happened and not believing it happened makes one a bad person in most cases (perhaps some are good people who are just gullible and have been duped by neo-Nazi misinformation/propaganda)

fake news.

It is 100% real.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
It's climate change denial because we live in a fossil fuel environment and we aren't yet in an electric car economy and Fracking destroys the oceans because we drill and warm up the ocean there aren't any electric jeeps but cars and you have to replace them the battery every so often and they cost 5K

jamestroll:
Quote from: Aurelius on October 03, 2022, 06:50:32 PM

Yes, both should be 100% legal and unrestricted.

Disagree.

People must follow the science whether they like what they hear or not.

Senator Incitatus:
Quote from: NUPES Enjoyer on October 03, 2022, 06:16:09 AM

I do think deliberately spreading false scientific information (if it can be proven to be deliberate, of course) should be criminalized, yes. I don't know how else to prevent our complete collapse into a post-truth society at this point.

This would not stop it. Nothing will stop it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page