Who wins the second round

<< < (3/6) > >>

CumbrianLefty:
Its at least possible Bolsonaro pretty much "maxed out" his support this time and Lula didn't? I would certainly say that is likelier than the opposite, even though this is still a sobering result overall.

Sir Mohamed:
Lula, but not by a huge margin. At least not by the margins polls suggest. There certainly seems to be a hidden Bolsonaro vote. My expection now his 52-48% or 53-47%.

Red Velvet:
Quote from: Sir Mohamed 🇺🇸 🇺🇦 on October 03, 2022, 10:21:26 AM

Lula, but not by a huge margin. At least not by the margins polls suggest. There certainly seems to be a hidden Bolsonaro vote. My expection now his 52-48% or 53-47%.

Based on 1st round results and previous runoff trends, Lula 52,5% Bolsonaro 47,5% is what I’m getting if election was held today. But there’s four more weeks of voting now, so things could change.

Sebastiansg7:
Most likely Lula, and I really hope so. I believed the polls and seriously thought he would take this in the first round.

Anyway, I just hope that we don't have a Peru like situation in a country that is seven times as big.

Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom:
Bolsanaro outperformed, yes, but he still only got like 43%. I don't see the numbers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page