Opinions you have that you think are wrong

<< < (6/6)

Figueira:
The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon and its sequels) is good.

LAKISYLVANIA:
Quote from: LeonelBrizola on October 03, 2022, 12:07:19 PM

Free trade harms Brazilian workers and businesses

the opinion that you are right

HisGrace:
Quote from: Many, Many Nested Layers of Hauntology on October 02, 2022, 08:17:53 PM

Quote from: Infraction 94 on October 02, 2022, 04:41:50 PM

I do not have opinions that I think are wrong, no.

I want to watch Zizek and and olawakandi have like a two hours 1-1 discussion.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
That we aren't in a 2012 Environment and we are in fact in a 2012 Environment Rs are favorites to win the H and Ds are the Favs to keep the Senate a 303 map scenario but OH, NC and UT are up for grabs it was 51)45 Senate map in 2012 and it's the same way in 2022, Trump is in no different shoes than what Mitt Romney was and how many yrs has it been since 2012, 10 yrs go back to You tube and replay 2012 13/19 and Rachel Maddow will remind you everything about how similar 2012 is very similar to 22 and the PVI was 51/47 and Tammy Baldwin was supposed to lose to Tommy Thompson just like Barnes is supposed to lose to Johnson and Brown was the fav but he wound up winning a much tighter race, Ryan is in a tight race with Vance and MO McCaskill race is NC and Beasley, everything is the same except for FL but with Gwen Graham we will defeat Rick Scott in 24

sting in the rafters:
1.While I don't blame any animal lovers who refuse to forgive him it appears rather evident that Michael Vick has repaid his debt to society in full. That is not an endorsement of the criminal justice system but rather the fact that he served his prison sentence and since has at least publicly renounced his animal cruelty-infused upbringing via his ongoing charity work.
2. I err towards a maximalist interpretation of free speech despite certain edgelords' best efforts to convince me of the contrary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page