Trump officials put pictures of Hunter Biden into air conditioning units in the WH before leaving
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 01:48:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump officials put pictures of Hunter Biden into air conditioning units in the WH before leaving
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump officials put pictures of Hunter Biden into air conditioning units in the WH before leaving  (Read 1207 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2022, 09:57:11 PM »

As a human being, Hunter Biden is a drug addict, a sex addict,
This is why Biden loves his son while Trump despises both of his.
The latter, of course, is an assertion without proof. 

Double sin of pretending to be God and judging and then not forgiving. Repent sinner!
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2022, 10:10:10 PM »

If you can't even count how many sons Trump has I'm not sure why we should trust you on how he feels about them.

To be fair, Trump can't even remember how many sons Trump has.

If you have any other pedantic critiques of my judgements on the moral character of the disgraced ex-president, my office hours are Mondays and Tuesdays from 10am to 2pm.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2022, 11:59:13 PM »

It was a wrong thing to do.

It was also a wrong thing to stifle and censor the legitimate news story about Hunter Biden's business dealings and how Joe Biden was connected to them.

It was also a wrong thing to label the story as "Russian Disinformation" when those doing the labeling knew full well it wasn't (slandering an Honorable American veteran, Tony Bobulinski).

It is an ongoing wrong to slow-walk the investigation of Hunter Biden's numerous alleged wrongdoings by Federal officials.  It is also an ongoing wrong to use the DOJ to protect Hunter Biden when he is under criminal investigation.

I won't defend that petty action.  As a human being, Hunter Biden is a drug addict, a sex addict, and an influence peddler who wouldn't be anything more than a Public Defender in Podunk if he weren't a Biden (earning Podunk Public Defender monies as well).  He's already earned a dishonorable discharge from the Navy in record time.  So I suppose that our POTUS and FLOTUS should get a break from that when they are in their official residence outside the West Wing.

I'll put it this way:  On his BEST day, Hunter Biden has, likely, not approached Don, Jr's WORST day.  And that's saying something.

I'm so sad to see that you left being a practice Christian for worshiping Donald Trump and his holy bloodline. I will pray for you to return to the flock soon.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2022, 12:01:35 AM »

As a human being, Hunter Biden is a drug addict, a sex addict

Maybe he's gotten help for those? How do we know what he IS (present tense)?

I'll put it this way:  On his BEST day, Hunter Biden has, likely, not approached Don, Jr's WORST day.  And that's saying something.

LOL!!! Isn't it widely speculated that Don Jr. is a cocaine addict?

With Hunter Biden, we have pics.

Donald Jr's note quite well to have an issue with nose candy. If it's really just the presence of pics, it's demonstrating that you're a hypocrite. But this is not a surprise given that you continue to slavishly Dan for Don's Junior's father who is a literal serial sexual batterer.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2022, 04:30:33 AM »

As a human being, Hunter Biden is a drug addict, a sex addict

Maybe he's gotten help for those? How do we know what he IS (present tense)?

LOL!!! Isn't it widely speculated that Don Jr. is a cocaine addict?

Was it to destroy the AC unit?   What was the actual purpose?   How does stuffing pictures into an AC help anyone?

"What was the purpose" and "how does it help anyone" is a perfect description of the Trump administration.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2022, 12:28:01 PM »

Double sin of pretending to be God and judging and then not forgiving. Repent sinner!

Does your post here have some relation to the one you are responding to?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2022, 06:47:06 PM »

Donald Trump is so fat you couldn't even stuff a picture of him into an AC unit.
citizenZ
citizenq
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2022, 09:28:15 PM »

Meh the Clinton people took all the "W" keys off of keyboards before Bush took office.

Childish antics during transitions are nothing new.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2022, 10:53:54 PM »

Donald Trump is so fat you couldn't even stuff a picture of him into an AC unit.

You failed the challenge, bro.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2022, 08:51:54 AM »

They should have put lines of powdered sugar on the glass table tops.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2022, 09:41:15 AM »

What's up with the obsession with Hunter Biden?

Why?

Seriously.

They assume because Trump's children and children-in-law were very active in his administration and in some cases Trump's main go-to on huge policies that Hunter must now therefore be at least as influential on things like Ukraine as Jared was on things like Saudi Arabia-Qatar.

No.  It's more that Hunter Biden has never done anything but profit from his dad's six-decade political career (and that is something the rest of the Biden family is supposedly ok with.)  Jared and Ivanka were at least rich before their dad went into politics, cracked-out Hunter Biden made $11M peddling his dad's influence in Ukraine and China. 
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2022, 09:56:17 AM »

Both this and removing the w's from the keyboards were funny, although the latter was more clever. These are just harmless pranks and nobody was harmed in either case.

Still, messing with AC units might not be the best idea. Sounds a bit hazardous.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2022, 11:38:20 AM »

that's almost as petty as taking all the w keys off the keyboards

Petty and childish, but at least that prank made sense given who was moving in.  This is just… weird.  I guess the best pranks are the ones that have to be explained afterward?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2022, 12:37:27 PM »

It was a wrong thing to do.

It was also a wrong thing to stifle and censor the legitimate news story about Hunter Biden's business dealings and how Joe Biden was connected to them.

It was also a wrong thing to label the story as "Russian Disinformation" when those doing the labeling knew full well it wasn't (slandering an Honorable American veteran, Tony Bobulinski).

It is an ongoing wrong to slow-walk the investigation of Hunter Biden's numerous alleged wrongdoings by Federal officials.  It is also an ongoing wrong to use the DOJ to protect Hunter Biden when he is under criminal investigation.

I won't defend that petty action.  As a human being, Hunter Biden is a drug addict, a sex addict, and an influence peddler who wouldn't be anything more than a Public Defender in Podunk if he weren't a Biden (earning Podunk Public Defender monies as well).  He's already earned a dishonorable discharge from the Navy in record time.  So I suppose that our POTUS and FLOTUS should get a break from that when they are in their official residence outside the West Wing.

Trademark ™️ Fuzzy.

[Insert pat phrase condemning behaviour on his side - “It was wrong,” “It should not have been done,” etc]

[Insert 5 semi-relevant paragraphs about how the Democrats are much worse and why what the GOP did here is excusable in comparison].
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2022, 12:39:15 PM »

If you look at the way Trump talks about, talks to, and treats his children, and come to the conclusion that he is a man who loves his children... well... then I can't say what I really think without getting infracted for a personal attack, so I'll just leave it at that.

Give me examples of this.

Saying he’d date his daughter if she wasn’t his daughter. Like, WTF? Yet, he is beloved by the Christian Right.

Also, while we’re on the topic of Ivanka Trump, there was recently a thread about how he wanted her and his son in law, Jared Kushner, fired from the White House via Tweet because they told him to give the election lies a rest. I mean, really…to fire your son-in-law and your daughter - by tweet instead of at least telling them personally first?
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2022, 12:41:54 PM »

This thread is very entertaining
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies