9/11 first responder woman stabbed to death in New York City.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:57:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  9/11 first responder woman stabbed to death in New York City.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 9/11 first responder woman stabbed to death in New York City.  (Read 826 times)
citizenZ
citizenq
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 30, 2022, 01:18:47 AM »

Not for the faint of heart. These cities have become garbage dumps. It's such a far cry from the way things were just 20 years ago after the tough on crime crackdowns of the 90s.

Watch how people walk by her afterwards. Do people in New York City have any moral conscience for their fellow humans?

https://abc7ny.com/queens-fdny-emt-stabbed/12279495/
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 01:30:15 AM »

That video is appalling.  Thankfully they caught the guy.

It's such a shame that this could only ever happen in New York City.  I imagine if you were to type, say, "stabbed to death" and a state, e.g. Florida, Texas, Wyoming, etc., and filtering for recent incidents, you'd get zero hits.  It's exclusively a problem in "Democrat run cities", you see.
citizenZ
citizenq
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 01:43:04 AM »

It's such a shame that this could only ever happen in New York City.  I imagine if you were to type, say, "stabbed to death" and a state, e.g. Florida, Texas, Wyoming, etc., and filtering for recent incidents, you'd get zero hits.  It's exclusively a problem in "Democrat run cities", you see.

Don't be a wiseguy. Atleast in the middle parts of America, people are armed to the teeth. Cities like New York do everything they can to tie the hands of law abiding citizens and police.
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 01:45:36 AM »

For years Republicans and conservatives voted against aid for the 9/11 first responders. Cretins like you have no morals and no high ground to stand on.

Your lot would have let them suffer.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 01:59:17 AM »

Don't be a wiseguy. Atleast in the middle parts of America, people are armed to the teeth.

And yet... perhaps you should try those Google searches I suggested.  Go ahead, I'll wait.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 02:30:30 AM »

This Joel Fischer is an f-ing idiot.
A horrible incident happens in NYC, and all of a sudden he decides it's just a problem in "Democrat run cities."
Really?
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 02:37:45 AM »

Don't be a wiseguy. Atleast in the middle parts of America, people are armed to the teeth. Cities like New York do everything they can to tie the hands of law abiding citizens and police.

MA homicides per capita: 2.7/100,000
MS homicides per capita: 20.5/100,000

I strongly support the second amendment but you are the type of person who sits in a confederate flag trailer in Alabama thinking "at least I'm not a libtard"
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 09:48:54 AM »

It’s absolutely despicable that you’re using this poor woman’s death as an excuse to dunk on cities.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 10:47:06 AM »

Wow, I just googled it and you're right. No one has ever been stabbed to death in "middle parts of America". It's pretty fascinating actually. The states with the highest rates of gun ownership? No crime there at all. It's incredible.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 05:40:35 PM »

I came back to this thread, because the video was very disturbing. This could have been anybody, even you or me.
Why did this happen? Under what circumstances did this take place?
The article says ...

... EMS Lieutenant Russo-Elling was stabbed to death in a random attack while on duty and standing outside of FDNY EMS Station 49.

... Law enforcement sources say he (the perpetrator) does have a history of mental illness.

What a horrible death. Peace to her, and her family and friends
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 07:10:39 PM »

Try 'school shootings' for those states too. No hits!
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 07:18:47 PM »

You keep Goodfellas out of this, fink
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2022, 07:35:56 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2022, 10:39:56 AM by Josh Shapiro for Governor »

That video is appalling.  Thankfully they caught the guy.

It's such a shame that this could only ever happen in New York City.  I imagine if you were to type, say, "stabbed to death" and a state, e.g. Florida, Texas, Wyoming, etc., and filtering for recent incidents, you'd get zero hits.  It's exclusively a problem in "Democrat run cities", you see.

Innocent people are shot dead every day in “armed to the teeth” Republican-run Texas.

But the media never talks about that *shrug*
Dr. Frankenstein
DoctorFrankenstein
Rookie
Germany

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 02:37:01 PM »

MA homicides per capita: 2.7/100,000
MS homicides per capita: 20.5/100,000

I strongly support the second amendment but you are the type of person who sits in a confederate flag trailer in Alabama thinking "at least I'm not a libtard"

I wouldn't be so sure of that.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2022, 10:43:55 AM »

Did you not see the thread the other day about how murders are down in NYC? One unfortunate incident does not somehow prove the murder rate is way up in the city as a whole.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2022, 11:58:46 PM »

Next time someone says “this is happening in democrat cities” well at least “the democrat city” didn’t get devastated by a hurricane.
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »

Next time someone says “this is happening in democrat cities” well at least “the democrat city” didn’t get devastated by a hurricane.

This is cringe bruv, people’ lives truly have been destroyed and you’re Dunkin on them for living in a Tilt r state? You realize these are real humans right? If hurricanes devastate r states then do wildfires burn democrat lands out west? Touch grass and eat a snickers
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 01:46:46 PM »

Implying that there are a significant number of cities that aren't "Democrat run."

You don't actually care about this woman or her loved ones. Please leave your fifth-rate Sean Hannity impression off this forum.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies