WI-SEN (Trafalgar): Johnson +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:27:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  WI-SEN (Trafalgar): Johnson +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-SEN (Trafalgar): Johnson +2  (Read 1012 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: September 23, 2022, 03:01:16 PM »

He isn't down by 4 like the other polls but Barnes will ultimately win
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 03:20:06 PM »

If we win OH or NC and lose WI then we still have 52seats Data 4 Progress has Laxalt +1 not 3 pts his lead isn't that big Beasley and Ryan are good candidates

Also Lombardo is tied didn't Molinaro have an 8 pt lead and 2016 posted it on the web and Pat Ryan win yes I know do
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 03:22:32 PM »

It's a Tossup race based on the polls, it's only Lean R if you assume the polls will swing to Johnson or underestimate him.

You know exactly what happened in NY Molinaro had 8 pt lead and he lost take these polls with a grain of salt this close to EDay we are gonna vote very soon just because an R has a lead in a purple state doesn't mean it's over for D
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 03:23:25 PM »

Feeling very good about WI/NC/NV (all Lean R), but it’s going to come down to AZ/GA/PA. Republicans need one of those three races to win the majority, and unfortunately, they’ve nominated candidates likely to underperform a generic R by a few points in all three states. However, I still think they can win one of those states (probably PA?), maybe two on a really good night.

Lol, /Molinaro had an 8 pt lead in NY 19 and he Lost we still have to vote oh and you guys are down in OH
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 03:30:10 PM »

He has an R nut map with NM going R c'mon
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 03:39:35 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2022, 03:43:41 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It says Warning on Impact poll Highly D partisan poll and on TRAFALGAR highly R partisan poll so that's that

They underpolled Kathy Hochul numbers 47/43 that proves they aren't accurate and Kathy Hochul is leading 50/35
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 04:22:17 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2022, 04:26:26 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This TRAFALGAR is highly partisan they have Biden Approvals on their network at 40% not 46/53 that's how they are getting these results and they underpolled Kathy Hochul 47/43 and she was up 50/35, that's how you know they are biased

I almost changed Ny to R because it's a Midterm, it would be different if Impact and TRAFALGAR and Change Emerson are lining up, Emerson and TRAFALGAR are showing an R bias in OH, but they're not lining up especially in OH Nan W isn't down 20 she is down 7 as I predicted, Change poll has her down 7 that's how Ryan is gonna win because DeWine won by 3 and Brown won anything under double digit DeWine can hurt Vance
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 05:27:23 PM »

I knew that we were due for a Trafalgar poll of Wisconsin sooner or later, and one that would have Johnson leading this time, no doubt. But that being said, I expected something more absurd like Johnson+5 at this point. Barnes obviously peaked August but he could perhaps keep it closer than in either of Johnson's previous elections.

Lol a the other polls are showing D leads they are purposely trying to Dent Biden Approvals and you know McLaughlin, Rassy and TRAFALGAR are part of Fox news and Maga I stopped watching Fox they are Maga only MSNBC

It would be different if they were lining up with other polls Emerson has an R biased too in WI, OH
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 05:18:20 AM »

Users are still going by polls and because TRAFALGAR has Rs ahead it's the Gold standard I knew as soon as this poll came out, users were gonna Doom but Biden is at 49/49 approvals, if he is that we win WI because Biden won WI with 50% of the vote last time

Users don't learn what happened in NY and AK AK was a red state and we won it Emerson and TRAFALGAR are right wing on WI and OH be ause the other polls in other states are lining up with others except WI and OH just like we are supposed to lose KS and  Emerson has Kelly ahead

We aren't gonna lose WI if Biden is at 50% because we won it in 2020 with the 303 map

TRAFALGAR underpolled Kathy Hochul 47/43 she is ahead 5035 and on their website they have Biden at 40% approval if Biden was really at 40% Kelly and Fetterman would be losing
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies