Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:28:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 2001 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: September 22, 2022, 10:11:14 PM »

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine.
I'm maybe in the minority but I'm not 100% okay with this. People should be able to accurately or semi-accurately describe people using adjectives and labels on this forum. If somebody is a Republican and you call them a fascist, that might be a little too far, but if they're a Republican cheering on people who want to overturn democratic election results, calling them a fascist should absolutely be allowed because that's an accurate description. I would prefer if the moderators of this forum refrain from turning it into a safe space for anti-democracy insurrectionists.

When and if Schumer, Newsom and Tlaib start advocating for overturning election results, it should also be okay to call the red avatars that cheer them on fascists as well.

Ok fascist

Trolling doesn't suit you very well.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:26:52 AM »

I'm maybe in the minority but I'm not 100% okay with this. People should be able to accurately or semi-accurately describe people using adjectives and labels on this forum. If somebody is a Republican and you call them a fascist, that might be a little too far, but if they're a Republican cheering on people who want to overturn democratic election results, calling them a fascist should absolutely be allowed because that's an accurate description. I would prefer if the moderators of this forum refrain from turning it into a safe space for anti-democracy insurrectionists.

When and if Schumer, Newsom and Tlaib start advocating for overturning election results, it should also be okay to call the red avatars that cheer them on fascists as well.

Ok fascist

Its not trolling to say people who believe that tens of millions of people who support a different party then them are fascists. Saying you can't vote for the main opposition party without being a terrorist or a traitor is authoritarianism 101 and these people cannot seriously claim they care about democracy.

So supporting candidates who want to overturn democratic election results doesn't make you a fascist, but calling those supporters fascists does make you a fascist? WTF kind of logic is that?
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:35:36 AM »

Ok fascist

Its not trolling to say people who believe that tens of millions of people are terrorists are traitors cause they support a different party then them are indeed fascists . Saying you can't vote for the main opposition party without being a terrorist or a traitor is authoritarianism 101 and these people cannot seriously claim they care about democracy.

So supporting candidates who want to overturn democratic election results doesn't make you a fascist, but calling those supporters fascists does make you a fascist? WTF kind of logic is that?

I said if they called them terrorists or traitors though edited to make it more clear

Okay, but when did T'Chenka say that all Republicans were terrorists? He said that people who support candidates that want to overturn election results were fascists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies