Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:08:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 1950 times)
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« on: September 23, 2022, 07:05:03 AM »

What the hell happened to this thread?

And yes, like it or not, Tucker is right that this is the absolute dream of many a teenage boy.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 06:53:16 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2022, 06:59:06 PM by Death, Taxes, and Voting on Kidney Dialysis »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
As long as they were still interested in girls their own age, and didn't knock up the teacher, I'm sure most dads would give their son a high five.

Toxic masculinity in one sentence.

Most fathers would be marching to the school with a shotgun if it were a male teacher with their daughter. Why is it any different with the genders reversed?

Men are physically stronger than women. Very much so. A 15 year old boy can at the very least hold his own against an adult woman. A 15 year old girl has absolutely no chance against an adult man. It's a lot easier for a man to physically force a woman to have sex with him than the other way around. Of course, you know this, even if you pretend not to.

I get that a lot of modern American liberalism is fundamentally predicated on ignoring very obvious elephants in the room on everything from biology to crime to economics, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are obligated to play along with you. If I have a teenage daughter and some grown man runs off with her there is a very real chance she could end up dead or seriously hurt either physically or psychologically. The case of a teenage boy with an adult woman is not the same.

So much of what left-liberals call "toxic masculinity" is actually a good thing, btw. Not talking about this specific example even. Just generally.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 06:53:56 PM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Are you in any way implying that gay or asexual men are not “normal men??” /s
Please do not get offended on other people's behalf, we all know exactly what he means and I at least don't have such a thin skin I'm gonna get all weepy over it

Plus, abnormal =/= bad. Something like 95% of men are straight. Obviously, that makes it normal. That does not mean being gay is bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies