Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:35:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 1952 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: September 22, 2022, 07:05:39 PM »

"I can excuse pedophilia, but I draw the line at LGBT+ people existing"

Anyway,

theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 08:10:09 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 08:37:39 PM by The Dowager Mod »

How is advocating for violating consent laws better than letting people of the same gender marry each other?

Regardless, the right wing groomers are at it again:

theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 09:12:18 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 09:19:19 PM by The Dowager Mod »

LMAO at my post being reported for "lgbt discrimination".

yes, calling all LGBT people pedophiles is like textbook bigotry/discrimination lmao

I made a thread about a specific person, you're painting a broad brush about an entire group of people.

For instance, if you (DeadPrez) called Milo Yiannopoulos a groomer, nobody would be mad since he's expressed similar views to Carlson here. But, you instead chose to paint over 10-20 million Americans with one negative brush. Let me try the same thing:

"All Republicans are fascists"

Feel like that should stand now?
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 10:34:03 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

>"LGBTQ people are groomers"

>"This isn't about gay people"

Pick one.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 10:58:26 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

Pick one.

why ignore the liberal part as if im singling out lgbt people.

You're dodging the question.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 11:20:52 PM »

Pick one.

not dodging. Yall are singling them out like i made it about them

'Liberals and LGBTQ people'

Not just liberals, but specifically including LGBTQ people, regardless of political affiliation.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 11:34:41 PM »

Pick one.

Not just liberals, but specifically including LGBTQ people, regardless of political affiliation.

Ok so i didn't single one group out. Named multiple. Made it seem like it's about lgbts. Not what i did

You still said you believe LGBTQ people are groomers.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 12:10:47 AM »

Pick one.

Ok so i didn't single one group out. Named multiple. Made it seem like it's about lgbts. Not what i did

You still said you believe LGBTQ people are groomers.

Ok. And?

What evidence do you have to back up the claim that 10-30 million Americans are actively engaged in a plot to groom children?
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 01:00:35 AM »

I really hate the term grooming. It makes perfectly positive behaviour seem bad. Forming a positive relationship with a child is GOOD. Engaging in a sexual relationship with a child is BAD. Most people who form positive relationships with children are NOT pedophiles. Can we please distinguish here?

In American English, the word "groomer" is entirely and exclusively used in the sexual abuse contest. That's not always the case for "groomed" but it is for "groomer," which is the nasty word used by the repeat offender on this thread.

To be fair, it's also used to mean somebody who cuts and brushes hair, basically a hairstylist, for animals like dogs and horses. For humans, yeah, you're right.

Famed equestrian DeadPrez
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 04:00:55 PM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Are you in any way implying that gay or asexual men are not “normal men??” /s

This Santander iteration will probably be over by next week.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 08:28:02 PM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
As long as they were still interested in girls their own age, and didn't knock up the teacher, I'm sure most dads would give their son a high five.

Toxic masculinity in one sentence.

Most fathers would be marching to the school with a shotgun if it were a male teacher with their daughter. Why is it any different with the genders reversed?

Men are physically stronger than women. Very much so. A 15 year old boy can at the very least hold his own against an adult woman. A 15 year old girl has absolutely no chance against an adult man. It's a lot easier for a man to physically force a woman to have sex with him than the other way around. Of course, you know this, even if you pretend not to.

I get that a lot of modern American liberalism is fundamentally predicated on ignoring very obvious elephants in the room on everything from biology to crime to economics, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are obligated to play along with you. If I have a teenage daughter and some grown man runs off with her there is a very real chance she could end up dead or seriously hurt either physically or psychologically. The case of a teenage boy with an adult woman is not the same.

So much of what left-liberals call "toxic masculinity" is actually a good thing, btw. Not talking about this specific example even. Just generally.

Lots of generalizations here. While it's true most of these height/strength stats are true, there are always many who don't fit in to it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies