Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:04:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 1949 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: September 22, 2022, 06:46:34 PM »

This is the guy who calls everything "grooming" and thinks there's a trans conspiracy to molest children btw.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 07:43:27 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 08:37:26 PM by The Dowager Mod »

... Please proceed, Governor.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 08:38:54 PM »

LMAO at my post being reported for "lgbt discrimination".

yes, calling all LGBT people pedophiles is like textbook bigotry/discrimination lmao
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 09:01:13 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 09:18:53 PM by The Dowager Mod »

yes, calling all LGBT people pedophiles is like textbook bigotry/discrimination lmao

I made a thread about a specific person, you're painting a broad brush about an entire group of people.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 09:27:19 PM »

i called liberals and lgbt people groomers. Yall just made threads about republicans being groomers yet you cry like a child when you are called one. Btch sht

I made a thread about a specific person, you're painting a broad brush about an entire group of people.

For instance, if you (DeadPrez) called Milo Yiannopoulos a groomer, nobody would be mad since he's expressed similar views to Carlson here. But, you instead chose to paint over 10-20 million Americans with one negative brush. Let me try the same thing:

"All Republicans are fascists"

Feel like that should stand now?

Deadprez absolutely should not have said that but we have multiple  red avatars who have called anyone who is a Republican a terrorist enabler and a traitor and they have never been punished .

This has created an environment where right wingers are trying to use equally charged buzzword to get back at posters on the other side here .

Even you are capable of understanding the difference between “people who disagree with me are fascists” and “all gay people are pedophiles”
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 09:45:12 PM »

Neither should be allowed plain and simple and the Terrorist one is what I have a bigger problem with . Being a terrorist is the worst possible crime and you have so many many red avatars accuse the other side of being that .

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine. But accusing someone of being a pedophile is worse than accusing them of being a terrorist.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 10:48:33 PM »

Neither should be allowed plain and simple and the Terrorist one is what I have a bigger problem with . Being a terrorist is the worst possible crime and you have so many many red avatars accuse the other side of being that .

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine. But accusing someone of being a pedophile is worse than accusing them of being a terrorist.

Neither should be allowed plain and simple but outright saying terrorism is worse than groomer as one is a dog whistle while one is outright accusing someone of a severe crime and the crime that carries the worst possible punishment

Regardless of what Deadprez says , this forum is gonna get far more heated and the only way to stop it is if the mods put a stop to all of this

I would much rather be accused of being a terrorist than be accused of being a pedophile
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 09:29:55 AM »

…that’s like textbook bigotry, and is an evil thing to believe.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 09:38:58 AM »

It is not based on facts at all. Someone voting for a party based on their support of their policy on taxes, abortion, education etc does not make them a terrorist enabler one bit. Also saying in a democracy that you can't vote for one of the two main parties is by definition authoritarian

You are getting really hung up on the word “can’t”.

We are not calling for you to be arrested for voting Republican. We are making a statement about your moral character.

Calling you a mean name is not authoritarianism by any stretch of the imagination.

You do not know what authoritarianism is.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 04:41:50 PM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
As long as they were still interested in girls their own age, and didn't knock up the teacher, I'm sure most dads would give their son a high five.

Toxic masculinity in one sentence.

Most fathers would be marching to the school with a shotgun if it were a male teacher with their daughter. Why is it any different with the genders reversed?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 09:54:06 PM »

Men are physically stronger than women. Very much so. A 15 year old boy can at the very least hold his own against an adult woman. A 15 year old girl has absolutely no chance against an adult man. It's a lot easier for a man to physically force a woman to have sex with him than the other way around. Of course, you know this, even if you pretend not to.

I get that a lot of modern American liberalism is fundamentally predicated on ignoring very obvious elephants in the room on everything from biology to crime to economics, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are obligated to play along with you. If I have a teenage daughter and some grown man runs off with her there is a very real chance she could end up dead or seriously hurt either physically or psychologically. The case of a teenage boy with an adult woman is not the same.

So much of what left-liberals call "toxic masculinity" is actually a good thing, btw. Not talking about this specific example even. Just generally.

... You realize there are other ways to rape someone besides physical force right? Psychological manipulation, blackmail, drugging etc. And in this specific case, we're talking about an adult molesting a child. The gender of either party is irrelevant. There is an inherent power imbalance between an adult and a child, especially when that adult is his teacher.

We're not talking about two adults here. We're literally talking about a grown ass woman with an underage child.

Statuary rape is still rape, even if the underage person was 'willing'. A 15-year-old is incapable of providing consent.

I get that a lot of modern American conservatism is fundamentally predicated on being deliberately obtuse and arguing in bad faith, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are obligated to play along with you.

Like I actually can't believe you've reached the point where you're downplaying child molestation, Cody. I didn't think that you'd actually sink that low. But here we are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies