Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:09:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 2009 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: September 22, 2022, 06:55:30 PM »

He also defended notorious pedophile Warren Jeffs, which is something that should be getting more attention.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 09:29:11 PM »

Well this thread has descended into the exact level of stupidity that I would expect around this subject, particularly given the presence of DeadPrez and grind troglodytic views on all things LGBT. But really, what else should I expect from bag?
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 10:08:07 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

Being a fascist isn't a crime. Being a sexual predator is. Extremely important distinction for why accusing someone of being a fascist is different from accusing someone of being a sexual predator.

I cannot believe I'm having to explain this.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 10:56:33 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

Being a fascist isn't a crime. Being a sexual predator is. Extremely important distinction for why accusing someone of being a fascist is different from accusing someone of being a sexual predator.

Not true. MSNBC CNN and Brandon say otherwise. Try again.

I don't think grooming is inherently a crime (and before some idiot says i dont think grooming is bad) as well in the U.S. so this distinction is stupid.

Edit: Not saying grooming isn't bad. I'm saying there aren't really laws on grooming in the u.s.

Being a fascist is, quite literally, not a crime. You cannot be jailed solely for your ideological views, no matter how reactionary they are. It is repugnant and deplorable and something people should be shunned for in polite society, but it is under no circumstances something you can be arrested for.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 11:17:37 PM »

I don't think grooming is inherently a crime (and before some idiot says i dont think grooming is bad) as well in the U.S. so this distinction is stupid.

Edit: Not saying grooming isn't bad. I'm saying there aren't really laws on grooming in the u.s.

Being a fascist is, quite literally, not a crime. You cannot be jailed solely for your ideological views, no matter how reactionary they are. It is repugnant and deplorable and something people should be shunned for in polite society, but it is under no circumstances something you can be arrested for.

imagine believing this

Name a single person in America jailed by Biden's administration solely for their views and not for their actions. Cite the relevant court decision and the statute they were convicted under for their ideological crimes. You cannot.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 11:29:34 PM »

imagine believing this

Name a single person in America jailed by Biden's administration solely for their views and not for their actions. Cite the relevant court decision and the statute they were convicted under for their ideological crimes. You cannot.
views and actions are synonymous under the regime.

if you cant be jailed for your views, explain draft dodgers and ali

Ah yes, everyone remembers when Joe Biden jailed Muhammad Ali. /s

---

If we can get this thread back on topic, nothing changes the fact that Tucker Carlson has repeatedly defended child sex predators like Warren Jeffs and has only decided to start accusing others of being child sex predators when he decided it was a convenient way to falsely slander minority groups.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 10:17:59 AM »

The context that is missing from this entire conversation is that a lot of people believe it is morally justifiable to violently attack or even murder child sex predators due to the threat they pose to children. When you falsely slander a group of people as engaging in systemic child sex predation you are, implicitly, justifying violence against that group. This is why we're seeing bomb threats at children's hospitals, and if this s*** continues to escalate then I suspect at some point we're going to be seeing assassinations of doctors and/or pogroms against trans people.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 10:25:42 AM »
« Edited: September 23, 2022, 10:29:48 AM by Discount $15 Crudité Darthpi »

Okay, but when did T'Chenka say that all Republicans were terrorists?

He has said before it is fair to call anyone who votes Republican terrorist enablers before

Depending on the voter, they are either terrorist-enablers OR the enablers of terrorist-enablers, yes. At least, modern 2021 / 2022 Republicans. I'm not speaking about Republicans from any era, I'm talking about the current version of the party.

I'm not making a partisan argument based on my feelings or political leanings, I'm making an argument based on the facts.

It is not based on facts at all. Someone voting for a party based on their support of their policy on taxes, abortion, education etc does not make them a terrorist enabler one bit. Also saying in a democracy that you can't vote for one of the two main parties is by definition authoritarian

No one is saying you can't vote for Republicans, we're just saying that doing so is a deeply morally bankrupt and regrettable choice. People are allowed to make those sorts of choices!
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 10:44:46 AM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies