Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:02:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 1955 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: September 23, 2022, 10:37:03 AM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 11:20:00 AM »

When news comes out about some young teacher sleeping with one of her students, every normal male's reaction is "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" Tucker is popular because he says what we think.

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
As long as they were still interested in girls their own age, and didn't knock up the teacher, I'm sure most dads would give their son a high five.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 10:55:37 AM »

Ask a parent how they would feel about a teacher having sex with their son. I don't think the reaction would be "Wow that's awesome!"
As long as they were still interested in girls their own age, and didn't knock up the teacher, I'm sure most dads would give their son a high five.

Toxic masculinity in one sentence.

Most fathers would be marching to the school with a shotgun if it were a male teacher with their daughter. Why is it any different with the genders reversed?

Obviously I'm not 100% serious. Most fathers would rightfully be outraged. Perhaps a minority of fathers wouldn't care much, but really, how could you trust the teacher/school when that kind of thing is going on?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies