Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:08:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Remember when Tucker Carlson defended a teacher who gave a lap dance to her 15-year-old student?  (Read 1951 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2022, 10:06:22 PM »

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine.
I'm maybe in the minority but I'm not 100% okay with this. People should be able to accurately or semi-accurately describe people using adjectives and labels on this forum. If somebody is a Republican and you call them a fascist, that might be a little too far, but if they're a Republican cheering on people who want to overturn democratic election results, calling them a fascist should absolutely be allowed because that's an accurate description. I would prefer if the moderators of this forum refrain from turning it into a safe space for anti-democracy insurrectionists.

When and if Schumer, Newsom and Tlaib start advocating for overturning election results, it should also be okay to call the red avatars that cheer them on fascists as well.

Ok fascist

I'm not reporting this post and I wouldn't advocate for anybody else to report it either. It doesn't bother me to be called names (in most cases), even if they're very inaccurate names.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2022, 10:08:07 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

Being a fascist isn't a crime. Being a sexual predator is. Extremely important distinction for why accusing someone of being a fascist is different from accusing someone of being a sexual predator.

I cannot believe I'm having to explain this.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2022, 10:11:14 PM »

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine.
I'm maybe in the minority but I'm not 100% okay with this. People should be able to accurately or semi-accurately describe people using adjectives and labels on this forum. If somebody is a Republican and you call them a fascist, that might be a little too far, but if they're a Republican cheering on people who want to overturn democratic election results, calling them a fascist should absolutely be allowed because that's an accurate description. I would prefer if the moderators of this forum refrain from turning it into a safe space for anti-democracy insurrectionists.

When and if Schumer, Newsom and Tlaib start advocating for overturning election results, it should also be okay to call the red avatars that cheer them on fascists as well.

Ok fascist

Trolling doesn't suit you very well.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2022, 10:15:01 PM »

The patchwork of deleted DeadPrez posts makes it hard to figure out what is going on here. That said, "fascist" and even "terrorist" don't strike me as particularly powerful insults.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2022, 10:34:03 PM »

Lmao they are making this about gay people when it literally wasn't. Yes, calling people you don't like a fascist is ok but when you call people you don't like another word you cry. If i said conservatives are groomers, my post would not have been deleted. The double standard is real

>"LGBTQ people are groomers"

>"This isn't about gay people"

Pick one.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2022, 10:40:58 PM »

Neither should be allowed plain and simple and the Terrorist one is what I have a bigger problem with . Being a terrorist is the worst possible crime and you have so many many red avatars accuse the other side of being that .

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine. But accusing someone of being a pedophile is worse than accusing them of being a terrorist.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2022, 10:42:28 PM »

Pick one.

why ignore the liberal part as if im singling out lgbt people.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2022, 10:43:11 PM »

Being a fascist isn't a crime. Being a sexual predator is. Extremely important distinction for why accusing someone of being a fascist is different from accusing someone of being a sexual predator.

Not true. MSNBC CNN and Brandon say otherwise. Try again.

I don't think grooming is inherently a crime (and before some idiot says i dont think grooming is bad) as well in the U.S. so this distinction is stupid.

Edit: Not saying grooming isn't bad. I'm saying there aren't really laws on grooming in the u.s.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2022, 10:48:33 PM »

Neither should be allowed plain and simple and the Terrorist one is what I have a bigger problem with . Being a terrorist is the worst possible crime and you have so many many red avatars accuse the other side of being that .

If you want to say neither should be allowed, fine. But accusing someone of being a pedophile is worse than accusing them of being a terrorist.

Neither should be allowed plain and simple but outright saying terrorism is worse than groomer as one is a dog whistle while one is outright accusing someone of a severe crime and the crime that carries the worst possible punishment

Regardless of what Deadprez says , this forum is gonna get far more heated and the only way to stop it is if the mods put a stop to all of this

I would much rather be accused of being a terrorist than be accused of being a pedophile
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2022, 10:56:33 PM »

I don't think grooming is inherently a crime (and before some idiot says i dont think grooming is bad) as well in the U.S. so this distinction is stupid.

Edit: Not saying grooming isn't bad. I'm saying there aren't really laws on grooming in the u.s.

Being a fascist is, quite literally, not a crime. You cannot be jailed solely for your ideological views, no matter how reactionary they are. It is repugnant and deplorable and something people should be shunned for in polite society, but it is under no circumstances something you can be arrested for.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2022, 10:58:26 PM »

Pick one.

You're dodging the question.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2022, 11:00:35 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2022, 01:57:41 AM by Old School Republican »

Neither should be allowed plain and simple but outright saying terrorism is worse than groomer as one is a dog whistle while one is outright accusing someone of a severe crime and the crime that carries the worst possible punishment

Regardless of what Deadprez says , this forum is gonna get far more heated and the only way to stop it is if the mods put a stop to all of this

I would much rather be accused of being a terrorist than be accused of being a pedophile

He didn’t say that , he just used a word he saw on Twitter to trigger people. I don’t think he should have and think he should apologize for it but this is what happens when USGD becomes as much of a dumpster fire as it has become.

Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2022, 11:10:10 PM »

Pick one.

not dodging. Yall are singling them out like i made it about them
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2022, 11:10:47 PM »

Being a fascist is, quite literally, not a crime. You cannot be jailed solely for your ideological views, no matter how reactionary they are. It is repugnant and deplorable and something people should be shunned for in polite society, but it is under no circumstances something you can be arrested for.

imagine believing this
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2022, 11:17:37 PM »

imagine believing this

Name a single person in America jailed by Biden's administration solely for their views and not for their actions. Cite the relevant court decision and the statute they were convicted under for their ideological crimes. You cannot.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2022, 11:20:52 PM »

Pick one.

'Liberals and LGBTQ people'

Not just liberals, but specifically including LGBTQ people, regardless of political affiliation.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2022, 11:23:12 PM »

Pick one.

listen guys this is what needs to be done.

You should apologize for using the term groomer in such a massively broad fashion

and red avatars who use the term terrorist in a broad fashion should apologize.

Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2022, 11:24:50 PM »

imagine believing this

Name a single person in America jailed by Biden's administration solely for their views and not for their actions. Cite the relevant court decision and the statute they were convicted under for their ideological crimes. You cannot.
views and actions are synonymous under the regime.

if you cant be jailed for your views, explain draft dodgers and ali
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2022, 11:26:24 PM »

Pick one.

Not just liberals, but specifically including LGBTQ people, regardless of political affiliation.

Ok so i didn't single one group out. Named multiple. Made it seem like it's about lgbts. Not what i did
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2022, 11:29:34 PM »

imagine believing this

Ah yes, everyone remembers when Joe Biden jailed Muhammad Ali. /s

---

If we can get this thread back on topic, nothing changes the fact that Tucker Carlson has repeatedly defended child sex predators like Warren Jeffs and has only decided to start accusing others of being child sex predators when he decided it was a convenient way to falsely slander minority groups.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2022, 11:34:41 PM »

Pick one.

Ok so i didn't single one group out. Named multiple. Made it seem like it's about lgbts. Not what i did

You still said you believe LGBTQ people are groomers.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2022, 12:08:36 AM »

Pick one.

Ok. And?
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2022, 12:09:05 AM »

imagine believing this

Ah yes, everyone remembers when Joe Biden jailed Muhammad Ali. /s

---

If we can get this thread back on topic, nothing changes the fact that Tucker Carlson has repeatedly defended child sex predators like Warren Jeffs and has only decided to start accusing others of being child sex predators when he decided it was a convenient way to falsely slander minority groups.

you said you can't go to prison for your beliefs. I proved you can. Moving on
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2022, 12:10:47 AM »

Pick one.

Ok. And?

What evidence do you have to back up the claim that 10-30 million Americans are actively engaged in a plot to groom children?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2022, 12:24:53 AM »

yall call republicans racist. how is this any different

Yet another example of a Republican arguing that child molestation is only as bad as being racist. Jesus f***ing Christ.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies