There are no truly homogenously wealthy communities in America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:20:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  There are no truly homogenously wealthy communities in America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: There are no truly homogenously wealthy communities in America  (Read 1170 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« on: September 15, 2022, 12:21:45 PM »

I agree there aren't any homogeneously wealthy areas, because above a certain level of wealth people will have lots of household staff, landscapers, groundskeepers, etc.

However, there are plenty of homogeneously upper middle class homeowner areas.  Think NE suburbs where practically everyone went to college and practically every family has a 6 figure income. 
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 07:38:01 PM »

Yeah just to clarify when I say “community” I mean entire county or at least 50k folks if it’s in a denser  area. There are pockets of wealth but ig like I see people pointing all of a County such as Douglas County as wealthy and while yes it has a high median income, “poor” voters are still a large chunk of the electorate.

Several DC area counties have median income >$100K.  They have population >100K and many are contiguous with each other, so it's not just an isolated area.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies