If Hitler had been captured by the Allies alive, would he have been executed and when? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:06:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  If Hitler had been captured by the Allies alive, would he have been executed and when? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Hitler had been captured by the Allies alive, would he have been executed and when?  (Read 2671 times)
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« on: October 12, 2022, 04:33:05 AM »

^ All I can say is that this is ridiculous, and I encourage you to learn more about the trials.  Being casually antisemitic is not the same thing as Nazi ideology.  This is the kind of revisionist thinking that had some posters on this bored claiming that the segregationist South was sympathetic to Nazi ideology even though it was the most anti-Nazi/pro-Anglo area of the country since the outbreak of war and most pro-Nazi sentiment came from isolationists in the Midwest.  If you look at the evidence used to convict the defendants, there is absolutely zero chance Hitler is acquitted.  Zero.

I'm not saying all of the defendants would be acquitted. Indeed, everyone except Hitler probably would still be convicted on all charges in this scenario.

But Hitler's own propaganda skills and way with twisting words, would be what gets him off in the end.

This is the ultimate doomer post. I congratulate you for your devotion to pointless pessimism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies