2025-29 -A Blank Canvas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:25:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2025-29 -A Blank Canvas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
Author Topic: 2025-29 -A Blank Canvas  (Read 16019 times)
BigVic
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: October 09, 2022, 10:11:23 PM »

The NK conflict will help De Santis in the Midterms
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2022, 04:43:38 AM »

The NK conflict will help De Santis in the Midterms
@BigVic, well it can't hurt, remember every Democrat except for the so-called "squad" voted for the Resolution, so if Republican's pick up house seats,  it will be because of Border Security and Immigration Reform, remember there's no bipartisan unanimity on those issues. As for the NK situation, there's a remote possibility that Pyongyang would come to their senses, and would agree to the term's, but there's this thing that is unique within the oriental mindset, not to "lose face". I had a scenario that North Korea would agree but only on the proviso that DeSantis and Kim Jong-Un meet, I'd have them meet near San Juan Island, Washington State secretly (a similar scenario occurred in a book by Steve Buchan), both  DeSantis and Kim Jong-Un agree that in exchange for complete disarmament (elimination of their missile testing and weapons program), under international supervision and oversight, there would be a complete and random inspection regime. In return the United States and international community would agree to a sanctions moratorium, that North Korea could if they wished begin a DeStalinization program, that both the United States and North Korea would agree to permanently keep the Korean peninsula nuclear free. Both Pyongyang and the United States would publicly announce the meeting and what was achieved. I even had DeSantis being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. But it couldn't work, as in this TL as in the OTL, China is pulling the strings and possibly allowing or encouraging North Korea to engage in this "bad behavior". So maybe North Korea needs to be brought to the proverbial "wood shed" for it to come to there senses.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2022, 05:03:52 AM »

I think a massive ground invasion of North Korea+Multiple decapitation strikes at the Chinese government to prevent them from interfering would be the correct move here.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2022, 05:16:06 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 07:22:57 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

SUNDAY APRIL 6 2025 : The dominant topic of conversation on was the prospect of a conflict with North Korea.
ABC'S This Week : Co-Hosted by George Stephanoupolos and Chris Christie: Guest were Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) , and House Majority leader, Jim Banks (IND-3).
CBS'S Face The Nation : Hosted by Margaret Brennan: Guest were Ambassador to the United Nations, Richard Grenell and Vice presidential Chief of Staff, Stephanie Grisham .
Fox News Sunday : Hosted by Shannon Bream: Guests were Secretary of Defense, Kenneth Braithwaite and Senate Majority Whip, Senator John Thune (R-SD) .
NBC'S Meet The Press : Hosted by Chuck Todd: Guest were Kristen Welker, Vice President's National Security Advisor, David Glaccum and Senator .

FOX NEWS IS REPORTING THAT HAVING MET WITH JAPANESE and SOUTH KOREAN OFFICIALS, BOTH SECRETARY OF ENERGY, JON HUNTSMAN and NSC ADVISOR, DINA POWELL ARE CURRENTLY ENROUTE BACK TO U.S

XINHUA NEWS AGENCY, WARNS U.S. NOT TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON NORTH KOREA, FOR TAIWAN COULD BE BURNED BY THE DRAGON : China's Xinhua News Agency, issued a veiled threated on the United States, However responding to requests for a comment, White House Communications Director Christina Pushaw , "China is in no position to lecture the United States on imposing wills, especially when Beijing has done nothing, but to try and impose their will on Taiwan, Beijing knows our position on both North Korea and Taiwan, and little else needs to be said!"

AP REPORTS THAT INDIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SUBRAHMANYAM JAISHANKAR CONFIRMS THAT INDIA WILL SUPPORT U.S. IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS
IANS released a statement, in which Indian Foreign Minister, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar , stated, "India, is committed to supporting the United States, Japan and South Korea, and will make available any logistical and military support", also Jaishankar , directed a not too subtle warning at China, "Remember China, we don't share too much, but we do share a common border".

SKY NEWS REPORTS THAT FOLLOWING UK GOVERNMENT APPROVAL, THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, ORDERED THE DEPLOYMENT OF TWO V-BOMBERS, WHICH RECENTLY ARRIVED IN YOKOTA, JAPAN

NEXT UP: BOTH RUBIO AND SINEMA ANNOUNCE BORDER SECURITY BILL IS NEARLY COMPLETED. ALSO THE NIMITZ GROUP ARRIVES IN SEA OF JAPAN, AS SecDef BRAITHWAITE AND JCS CHAIRMAN GIVE PENTAGON BRIEFING  
Junior Chimp

« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2022, 08:34:36 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 11:10:54 AM by 2016 »

Sunday April 6 2025
CHINA GOVTM OFFICIAL: WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE OUR AIRSPACE TO THE US, INDIA FOR COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC; BORDER TO NORTH KOREA REMAINS OPEN AS MILLIONS OF NORTH KOREAN CITIZENS FLEE INTO CHINA
On the same Day the XINHUA NEWS AGENCY issued a warning towards the United States a high-ranking Chinese Government Official announced that the Country has closed its airspace for Commercial Traffic from the United States & India. Our Border to North Korea remains open for possible humanitarian aid and North Korean Refugees.
„No matter what the Americans say with their precision weapons there will always be some civilian casualties so we have to make sure that the North Korean civilian population is protected.“

ON CNN'S STATE OF THE UNION...
The Network had the Spokesperson for the State Department Morgan Ortagus on the Show who said:
„Pacific Treaty Organization has become now more important than ever to secure stability in Asia, Secretary of State Robert O'Brien and myself will travel to Asia in the not to distant future.“
Ortagus praised Indonesian President Joko Widodo for opening up this dialogue. „Right now the most important thing is working with our allies in Asia to secure airspaces if there is a Millitary Operation and Secretary O'Brien is working around the clock for that.“

The Network also had White House Correspondent Kaitlan Collins, who is part of the travelling Press Corps, and travelled with Vice President Haley through Asia on the Show as part of the Roundtable. Collins praised the Vice President & Staff for their „Calmness“ in very unusual circumstances after learning that the Japanse Mainland had been hit. Collins reckons the Stopovers in India & Australia as most joyous. „Seeing all the American, Australian and United States Flags when we landed in Sydney was something to behold.“
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2022, 10:50:51 AM »

MONDAY APRIL 7 2025
FOX NEWS IS REPORTING THAT THE NORTH KOREAN MISSILE THAT EXPLODED IN YOKOTA WAS NUCLEAR: Japanese forensic experts working along side IAEA Inspectors are revealing that the North Korean Missile which struck Yokota on March 23, was in fact a Pukguksong-3, and had nuclear payload. The weapon in question failed to detonate, instead it "fizzled". The explosions were caused by a fuel facility explosion. IAEA Inspector stated ".....that this development is worrisome, as it raises many questions, which North Korea can't or won't answer". Fox military analyst, retd. Gen. Jack Keane, remarked, "...What we are now learning, tells me two things, that North Korea has zero credibility on matters relating to their missile program, and by their failure to share this vital piece of information with Secretary Huntsman or Ms. Powell , and that they can't be allowed to continue, with their testing program!"
Junior Chimp

« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2022, 11:18:12 AM »

@President Stanton,
Now the Question becomes: Did KIM act on his own here or was he influenced by someone else? We know that KIM partly financed Terrorist Groups and it could be as simple as someone from that group influenced him.
This is a huge Development. It changes the goalposts for an eventual Millitary Operation by the United States entirely meaning that they probably need even more MANPOWER & Equipment. Two Aircraft Carrier Groups might not be enough here.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2022, 11:45:28 AM »

@President Stanton,
Now the Question becomes: Did KIM act on his own here or was he influenced by someone else? We know that KIM partly financed Terrorist Groups and it could be as simple as someone from that group influenced him.
This is a huge Development. It changes the goalposts for an eventual Millitary Operation by the United States entirely meaning that they probably need even more MANPOWER & Equipment. Two Aircraft Carrier Groups might not be enough here.
@2016, I agree, the original idea was for DeSantis to address the nation, on April 14, now I'm thinking that the date for such an address for at least 5 days to a week. North Korea because its a closed society, you don't know what's what! If you or SaintStan86 have any scenario's that could be used, feel free to jump in, as I said besides this TL is a collaborative process. I'm looking at say China, to gain some good will, could offer to mediate, but Taiwan keeps cropping up and it's not realistic. I am now thinking that probably two more carrier groups are deployed to the area. I am looking at a Desert Storm kind of multinational operation now being authorised. So any ideas 💡?
Junior Chimp

« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 12:29:17 PM by 2016 »

@President Stanton,
@2016, I agree, the original idea was for DeSantis to address the nation, on April 14, now I'm thinking that the date for such an address for at least 5 days to a week. North Korea because its a closed society, you don't know what's what! If you or SaintStan86 have any scenario's that could be used, feel free to jump in, as I said besides this TL is a collaborative process. I'm looking at say China, to gain some good will, could offer to mediate, but Taiwan keeps cropping up and it's not realistic. I am now thinking that probably two more carrier groups are deployed to the area. I am looking at a Desert Storm kind of multinational operation now being authorised. So any ideas 💡?
I would be shocked if KIM authorized this attack on his own knowing the consequences he would face. Who is influencing him? Nobody knows? Could it be ISIS/Abu Sayaf? What Organization has this kind of Infrastructure within in a Country to launch such an attack? He obviously must have given some Terrorist Groups some kind of shelter just like Mullah Omar did in Afghanistan to Osama Bin Laden for some 15+ years before the 9/11 Attacks happened.
Think about this: We were one HAIR away from a complete Nuclear Catastrophe. Toyko would have been wiped of the Earth if this thing had exploded.

The USS Gerald Ford (which Trump commissioned in 2017) is stationed in Norfolk, Virginia and could sail through the Gulf of Mexico, Panama Canal and then towards Japan. It's the most sophisticated Aircraft Carrier Group we have.

The DeSantis - Haley Administration now have to make a compelling case not just to allies but also to the American Public why North Korea has to be snuffed out. This thing could define the entire Presidency of Ron DeSantis.

I expect some blame Game directed to Trump and potentially Obama & Biden as well.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2022, 12:38:33 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 01:27:23 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

FOX NEWS IS REPORTING THAT THE USS GERALD R. FORD CARRIER GROUP IS NOW TO BE DEPLOYED TO SEA OF JAPAN: Fox News, has learned that the Gerald R. Ford Carrier Group,  Will be deployed to the Sea of Japan, During a briefing at the Pentagon,  a spokesman  made the following announcement, "In light of what we have learned regarding the payload of Pukguksong-3 missile which hit Yokota, the President has authorized the deployment of the Gerald R. Ford Carrier Group to the Sea of Japan to compliment both Reagan and Nimitz carrier group's, however the Department of Defense will update any additional deployments of resources".

PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2022, 02:00:09 PM »

@President Stanton,
I would be shocked if KIM authorized this attack on his own knowing the consequences he would face. Who is influencing him? Nobody knows? Could it be ISIS/Abu Sayaf? What Organization has this kind of Infrastructure within in a Country to launch such an attack? He obviously must have given some Terrorist Groups some kind of shelter just like Mullah Omar did in Afghanistan to Osama Bin Laden for some 15+ years before the 9/11 Attacks happened.
Think about this: We were one HAIR away from a complete Nuclear Catastrophe. Toyko would have been wiped of the Earth if this thing had exploded.

The USS Gerald Ford (which Trump commissioned in 2017) is stationed in Norfolk, Virginia and could sail through the Gulf of Mexico, Panama Canal and then towards Japan. It's the most sophisticated Aircraft Carrier Group we have.

The DeSantis - Haley Administration now have to make a compelling case not just to allies but also to the American Public why North Korea has to be snuffed out. This thing could define the entire Presidency of Ron DeSantis.

I expect some blame Game directed to Trump and potentially Obama & Biden as well.
Oh you can bet, I've already prepared an Oval office speech, a few tweeks and changes, but it's good to go, DeSantis can make his case, for why North Korea had to get zapped bigly in one word "Nuclear" and frame it around what nearly happened in Yokota, and had the nuclear weapon detonated, it would have evicerated not only Yokota but the Air base as well and Tokyo too, and then remind people that accident or not, next time it might explode, but not in the ocean.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2022, 02:13:39 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 04:24:23 PM by 2016 »

BREAKING NEWS
PRO MILITANT TERRORIST GROUP HIDING IN NORTH KOREA FOR OVER 15 YEARS CARRIED OUT YOKOTA ATTACK NBC NEWS HAS LEARNED

Kate Snow, NBC News Anchor: Good Afternoon, we're coming to you with this BREAKING NEWS Bulletin! NBC News has just learned that a Pro-Militant Terrorist Group which is hiding out in North Korea for over fifteen years has carried out the YOKOTA ATTACK on March 23rd 2025, just over a week ago. Let's go over to our Chief White House Correspondent Kristen Welker for more Details.

Kristen Welker, Chief White House Correspondent: Thanks Kate! We can verify the News that a Pro Millitant Terrorist Group called „NORTH KOREA DJIHAD“ carried on the Nuclear-Armed Ballistic Missile Attack on Yokota on March 23rd 2025. Upon learning that the Pukguksong-3 missile that hit Yokota was armed with nuclear material Intelligence, Pentagon and Sources within the White House were questioning if Kim Yong-Un was really behind it. One Official who doesn't want to be named said quote:„Look, Kim has done a heck of a lot bad stuff in his Country but he isn't that crazy“.
White House & Pentagon Officials are even questioning if Kim has even control over these things.
„There is grave danger that he himself could be toppled from this Group. Imagine if more missiles and stuff fall into the hands of these radicals“.
Why did North Korea Officials in Taiwan did not tell this Energy Secretary Mr Huntsman and National Security Advisor Mrs Powell is highly dubious too.
The Situation has gone way more complicated Kate but a lot of stuff are still very much unknown. Maybe we hear more from White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany later today? Back to you!

LATER MONDAY: UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL CONVENES FOR EMERGENCY SESSION
In the light of recent Developments out of Japan the United Nations Security Council has been convened for a Special Emergency Session possibly discussing UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTION authorizing further Millitary Operations in the NORTH KOREA/JAPAN Conflict.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2022, 04:39:33 PM »

Hi this Bret Baier, we've just learned, that a group calling it's self NORTH KOREA JIHAD, while not claiming responsibility for the attack on Yokota two weeks ago, may have been behind the attack, we learned from Jennifer Griffin, who's over at the Pentagon at this moment was made aware, from a senior Pentagon official, that National Security Advisor, Dina Powell , had documents in her possession which was passed to her by one of the North Korean officials, Jennifer what can you tell us about this developing story?
Griffin : Apparently Ms. Powell , who was completely unaware of the documents until early this morning, alerted  members of other members  of the National  Security Council.  So all we know is that verification was necessary and we are able  to  say, that  it is now a irrefutable fact that North Korea Jihad does exist and has been using North Korea as a sanctuary for the last 15 years or so.
Baier : Do we know where North Korea Jihad originates from?
Griffin : According to this same source, it is believed that the group originated from China, as this much is known, the Chinese government have a record of persecuting of Chinese Muslims.
Baier : Will this new information now available, what does the DeSantis administration now do?
Griffin : Bret, the administration as of now has not indicated that there plans haven't changed and there's  a likelihood  that the President will be having discussions on what options are available.
Baier : Well there you have it, this story which began over two weeks ago, as evolved in that time and now the President will have to make some decisions on what are his next steps, we have with us in our studio, General Jack Keane who has steered us through all the twists and turns of this situation, and of course we have Britt Hume and Karl Rove, who worked with George W. Bush up to and through 9/11. Gentlemen welcome, General Keane I'd like to start with you, what are the President's options?
Keane : Not many Bret, nothing much has changed, we know the missile was a Pukguksong-3, we also now know, it had a nuclear payload that thankfully failed to detonate; we don't know why. The bottom line is this, to do nothing invites a similar occurrence in the future. As you know Bret following 9/11, President Bush had to launch military operations against Afghanistan, not to do so would have been malfeasance of the highest order. The president as we speak is getting a huge body of information.
Baier : What would you recommend General?
Keane : It would a difficult call to make, however the use of covert operations is one option, it's less dramatic, and more time consuming and considering what we witnessed 2 weeks ago, time might not be a luxury we can afford.
Baier : Karl Rove, you were at George W.  Bush's side in the aftermath of 9/11, what did you witness first hand?
Rove : The President as I remember, was forever receiving news and there were constant updates,  the political pretty much goes out the window, and the focus is on what is the best course of action. We knew pretty fast, that Al-Qaeda were hiding out in Afghanistan and we gave Afghanistan an ultimatum and a choice, but the response we received made it clear, that we had to go in hard and fast, which we did. I agree with Jack, the President has one objective now, and to eliminate the North Korean threat.
Baier : Britt Hume, will the President be considering the political ramifications as he begins to formulate his course of action?
Hume : Politics is always the elephant in the room, but I doubt the president is thinking too much about political outcomes this evening, I'm guessing while this developing story might confuse things, I think the president, by what he has done so far, is on balance, will be viewed in time as sure footed and measured.
Baier : Thank you Gentlemen, as always the analysis has been insightful and helps all of us be better informed. I would like to thank are viewer's for tuning in. For those who may have joined this program, we are learning that North Korea Jihad are likely the perpetrators for the missile attack on Japan two weeks ago. I hope you can join us for our usual Special Report program, thank you.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2022, 06:34:33 PM »

MONDAY APRIL 7 2025: In her daily briefing from the White House Press room, Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany , outlined that the President will be requesting time from the various networks, in the next few day's to address the nation on a "matter of critical importance". When asked if new developments have altered any military plans? McEnany , responded in the negative and expanded on her response, "...the President is greatly concerned by what has occurred, so this administration is now more determined to ensure that North Korea doesn't represent any further danger to its neighbors or to the international community. That is why our current course of action is the only course of action available!"
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2022, 08:55:05 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2022, 09:19:42 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

TUESDAY APRIL 8 2025

Fox News Is Reporting, that Ryu Hyun-Woo, a former North Korea diplomat and defector, state's that North Korea Jihad Is a Front: Former North Korea Ambassador to Kuwait, who defected in September, 2019, state's that North Korea Jihad is really a front, in fact a cell made up of disaffected Chinese and North Korean muslims who likely inserted themselves into the Communist hierarchy, another defector named Oh-Chung-Sung, an industrial engineer, has since contacted South Korea state media and has confirmed  Ryu Hyun-Woo's story, he stated that while its true that the North Korean regime did and does act as a safe haven for terrorist cells, they are 'guest's' and that Kim Jong-Un and his regime keeps these groups under close surveillance, but as for the group calling themselves 'North Korea Jihad' they've. operated in a manner where they've remained undetected for 15 years!...this cell wants to bring about the destruction of the regime!".

LATEST POLLING SHOWS HUGE SUPPORT FOR DESANTIS HANDLING OF THE CRISIS SO FAR : The latest polling from Monmouth University,  indicates that President DeSantis's approval rating remains steady and approval for his handling of the crisis sits at 79%. However Alex Padilla , support with likely voters in California has suffered a sharp decline and if he were to seek reelection, he might likely face defeat. Even in Massachusetts, both Senator's Edward Markey , who is up for reelection next year and Elizabeth Warren , who won't face reelection for five more years, have likewise seen sharp declines in voter approval.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2022, 09:55:57 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2022, 12:22:22 PM by 2016 »

Tuesday April 8 2025
MORE DETAILS EMERGE IN REGARDS TO CHINA/NORTH KOREA AND THE TERROR GROUP NORTH KOREA JIHAD; PRESIDENT XI & PRESIDENT KIM HAD SECRET CONVERSATION ABOUT THEM DURING THE TRANSITION PERIOD OF FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA & TRUMP
More Details have emerged form the North Korea Terrorist Group „NORTH KOREA JIHAD“ and North Korea's and Chinas Role. During the Transition Period between former Presidents Obama and Trump at the back end of 2016/early 2017 China President Xi Jingping & North Korea President Kim Jong-Un had secret conversations in which President Xi referred to President Kim „Are you aware of a Millitant Muslim Terrorist Group operating in your Country?“. President Kim confirmed he was aware of them but they are very small he said back then. President Xi insisted to keep them under a closer surveillance and remarked „You could be toppled if they become too powerful“. Kim laughed „Are you serious? I am not going to get toppled by them.“
It is to be believed that the Group has emerged from a tiny cell of few hundred people to well into their thousands.

FEARS THAT NORTH KOREA PRESIDENT KIM MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOUBLE-CROSSED BY HIS MILLITARY AS IT IS STILL A MYSTERY HOW THE JIHAD COULD HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO A PUKGUKSONG-3 MISSILE AND PUT A NUCLEAR DETONATOR ON IT CNN MILLITARY EXPERT SAYS
CNN Millitary Expert speaking on the Network this morning suggested that North Korea President Kim Jong-un might have been double-crossed by his millitary:

„Look, even in a Country like North Korea gaining access to this sort of missile is highly classified. You cannnot just wave your hand or snip your fingers. My biggest fear now is that President Kim or his Millitary might have been double crossed and if that's true we could be facing a catastrophe of some porportions. Afghanistan & Iraq would look pale compared to what we could face and whatever President DeSantis does he would have to proceed with extreme caution as we don't know what these radicals are up to“

US UN AMBASSADOR GRENELL GETS GRILLED BY OTHER COUNTRIES IN UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL EMERGENCY SESSION LAST NIGHT
President DeSantis Ambassador to the United Nations Richard Grenell got grilled by several Countries during the United Nations Security Council Emergency Session last Night with many focusing on Grenells tenure as Acting Director of National Intelligence during the Trump Presidency claiming his Intelligence had failed given the possible Nuclear Conflict the World might face.

PENTAGON OFFICIAL: THE USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT ALONG WITH SEVERAL AMPHIBIOUS ASSAULT SHIPS, DESTROYERS & SUMARINES HAS LEFT THEIR HOME PORT OF SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA EN ROUTE TO JAPAN
Fourth Aircraft Carrier Group leaves Port en route to Japan.

PRESIDENT DESANTIS PHONES BRITISH PRIME MINISTER LIZ TRUSS, ASK FOR MILLITARY SUPPORT
US President Ron DeSantis spoke to British Prime Minister Liz Truss this afternoon, asking for Millitary Support.

UK, US INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS: "REAL POSSIBILITY PRESIDENT KIM GETS TOPPLED"
In the wake of Oh-Chung-Sung Story to South Koreas State Media this Morning South Korean Time about the North Korean Jihad Group wanting to topple the "North Korea Regime" United States & United Kingdom Intelligence Officals said "That is becoming a Real Possibility". The Attack on Yokota has given the North Korean Jihad Group Fighters inside the Country the "GREEN LIGHT" to march towards Pyongyang. The Attack failed but the side effect is huge Officials concluded. We don't know how much State Millitary in North Korea is still controlled by Kims Govtm.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #341 on: October 11, 2022, 05:48:07 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2022, 06:21:50 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Chinese President Xi Jinping and President DeSantis Spoke By Telephone : It has been learned by Jacqui Heinrich, who currently a White House correspondent for Fox News,  that UK Prime Minister, Liz Truss was not the only foreign leader to whom President DeSantis , spoke with, apparently at Chinese President Xi's request, the two leaders spoke for about 15 minutes,  while it has not yet been disclosed what the nature of the conversation was, there is speculation that despite their recent disagreements,  much of what was discussed related to possible cooperation between Beijing and Washington. Later on White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany , was able to offer a summary of the conversation to White House Press corps, and stated "..that both the President and President Xi spoke of their common interests and have agreed to share intelligence in relation to the current crisis...however there are segments of the conversation. that are considered classified"
CIA DIRECTOR, TESTIFIED BEFORE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE : In a closed door hearing, CIA Director,  John Ratcliffe , informed the committee that during his time as Director of National Intelligence under President Trump ,"....the intelligence community, knew only one thing about North Korea, which was we didn't actually know anything for certain and even our station in Seoul, was hard pressed to verify with any degree of certainty, the credibility of any Intel relating to North Korea, and I can assure you, from what we have so far learned, that's not an idle admission, things haven't changed that much since then!".

Hi, this is Anderson Cooper here at CNN, we are hearing reports of explosions in various parts of North Korea, what we are now learning that these explosion occurred to various points around Pyongyang, what we are not sure the cause of these explosions, but satellite images indicate that the explosions were loud, and before these explosions occurred, Air raid sirens could be heard, not only around Pyongyang. Here is what we know so far and these images were picked up by surveillance footage from drones flying in the immediate area.

I have sitting next to me, our own military analyst, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, Mark what can you tell what might be occurring?
Hertling : Well Anderson, if North Korea has a Air defense system around Pyongyang,  it wasn't doing its job or the command authority has collapsed or has been compromised, if I was to guess, either the Air Defenses were not able to respond, which would mean one of our stealth aircraft, delivered there payload or were gone before the North Korean's were able to respond, then there's another possibility, that Hypersonic missiles were responsible.
Cooper : Thank you Mark, could you stay with us, I have Barbara Starr, over at the Pentagon, Barbara what are you hearing?
Starr : Anderson, no word from anyone here, because it's usual practice, that before any operation is about to commence, the Pentagon usually would give a briefing, but we have heard nothing.
Cooper : Thank you Barbara, from Seoul, I have Paula Hancocks, who is on location in South Korea, Paula Hi, what's it like with you?
Hancocks : Hello Anderson, well as you can see, it's early dawn here in Seoul, and no sign of air raid warnings, it appears that Pyongyang and Seoul could be in two different universe's, but its eerily quiet here.
Cooper : Thank you Paula, as you can your from your screens, we are seeing nothing but explosions occurring, we don't know exactly what is causing them, but there are explosions going off, all over the place.

Cooper : Mark, from what you have been hearing and the fact that there's been no word from the Pentagon, what are we to assume from these facts?
Hertling : It is very likely not us, who are involved in what we are witnessing, I am likely guessing that it might be China, and Xi Jinping would have good cause to be concerned, considering what occurred over two weeks ago in Yokota, it is likely that there is something occurring in Pyongyang that we can't be too sure about...
Cooper : Mark my apologies, but I believe Kaitlin  Collins is down at the White House, Kaitlin what have you for us?

Collins : Anderson, what I just heard might clear things up, regarding these explosions around Pyongyang, from what I have just learned from the White House Press office, is if you will recall from our earlier reporting, that the President and Xi Jinping spoke on the phone earlier today, and the Press Secretary brought this up in her comments, that both the "President and Xi Jinping discussed common interests", from what we were told, that the President and Xi came to a mutual agreement, that 'something had to happen...and we now believe that China decided to launch their arsenal of Hypersonic missiles. to eliminate this threat in their back yard once and for all! Anderson.
Cooper : What do you expect will happen as far as the deployment is concerned?
Collins : Anderson, the President will likely evaluate what has so far occurred, the situation is constantly changing and it cannot be ruled out, that China's action has changed anything. But with the deployment of more assets to the Sea of Japan, means that more military operations, this time by our forces is now more likelier than ever.
Cooper : Mark, would like to bring you back and what happens now?
Hertling : It's encouraging that both China and the United States are now working together, China I can say with a great degree of certainty, that Beijing is now beginning to fully appreciate the danger which this North Korea Jihad group represents and there actions today, make it all the more certain, that the United States is more likely to have a free hand in whatever military activities they decide to employ. Also Anderson, you can bet this Jihad group whatever their intentions are, have been put on notice.
Cooper : Thank you Mark, we will be right back with our panel to discuss what we saw tonight and what it means.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2022, 07:12:47 PM »

CAMPAIGN NEWS 2025
POLITICAL FALLOUT FROM NORTH KOREA CRISIS ALREADY HAPPENING AS THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE PULLS OUT OF FLORIDA-28 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT RACE
Jessica Dean, CNN Senior Congressional Reporter: I've some News for you Anderson! I've received word that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has just announced that they are pulling their Resources from the Florida-28 Congressional Distict Race to be held in two weeks time between Republican Francis Suarez and Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell. Private Polling has shown Democrat Mucarsel-Powell trailing Suarez on the Issue of National Security by 30 Points, 33-63.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #343 on: October 11, 2022, 07:51:15 PM »

CAMPAIGN NEWS 2025
POLITICAL FALLOUT FROM NORTH KOREA CRISIS ALREADY HAPPENING AS THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE PULLS OUT OF FLORIDA-28 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT RACE
Jessica Dean, CNN Senior Congressional Reporter: I've some News for you Anderson! I've received word that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has just announced that they are pulling their Resources from the Florida-28 Congressional Distict Race to be held in two weeks time between Republican Francis Suarez and Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell. Private Polling has shown Democrat Mucarsel-Powell trailing Suarez on the Issue of National Security by 30 Points, 33-63.
It's already beginning!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2022, 08:21:11 AM »
« Edited: October 12, 2022, 08:42:57 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

WEDNESDAY APRIL 9 2025 .
WHITE HOUSE, ANNOUNCES THAT THEY HAVE REQUESTED AIRTIME FROM THE MAJOR NETWORKS FOR MAJOR PRIME TIME SPEECH BY PRESIDENT : In her daily briefing, White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, informed the media, that the White House will be requesting air-time from the networks for a Presidential address to the nation, at a time and date yet to be decided. It is suspected that the reason why no date and time has yet been decided, is because that the USS GERALD R. FORD CARRIER GROUP , hasn't yet arrived in the Sea of Japan nor are other military assets in place. Meanwhile Secretary of State, Robert O'Brien, has been in contact with several Asian countries for the use of airbases and other facilities. Already the UK along with Australia, India and Japan have deployed or are in the process of deploying military assets to the region.

Intelligence Sources indicate heavy to severe infrastructure damage in and around  Pyongyang .
It is now revealed that China's Hypersonic arsenal inflicted heavy infrastructural damage, on North Korea's military facilities, however it is not yet known to the extent of this damage, also, the death toll figures resulting from the overnight and early morning bombardment has been quite high.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #345 on: October 12, 2022, 10:34:40 AM »
« Edited: October 12, 2022, 10:47:58 AM by 2016 »

President Stanton,
It took former President George W. Bush and his Generals 30 Days to plan ENDURING FREEDOM after 9/11 so around April 23rd 2025 is probably the target to commence Millitary Operations.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #346 on: October 12, 2022, 10:48:54 AM »
« Edited: October 12, 2022, 10:52:14 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

President Stanton,
It took George W. Bush and his Generals 30 Days to plan ENDURING FREEDOM after 9/11 so around April 23rd 2025 is probably the target to commence Millitary Operations.
@2016, note how I had Kayleigh McEnany more or less say a time and date to be determined,  so its likely that the likeliest dates is around the 27th April,  its just hitting the 100 day mark of his administration. April 23, is likely when Rubio and Sinema release the details of their Border Security Bill. Also the reason why I suggested the 27th for the Speech, is because the annual White House Correspondent Association Awards (WHCAA) dinner would likely be held  the previous night.(As it is usually  held  on the last Saturday  in April. So if you have idea on humor relating to the border, the balance budget amendment and Kim Jong-Un,  could have DeSantis yucking it up, with one liners and joke's
I seem to recall that Obama attended a similar dinner in 2011, the night before he gave the order for Special ops to take out Osama Bin-Laden!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #347 on: October 12, 2022, 11:07:08 AM »

President Stanton,
It took George W. Bush and his Generals 30 Days to plan ENDURING FREEDOM after 9/11 so around April 23rd 2025 is probably the target to commence Millitary Operations.
@2016, note how I had Kayleigh McEnany more or less say a time and date to be determined,  so its likely that the likeliest dates is around the 27th April,  its just hitting the 100 day mark of his administration. April 23, is likely when Rubio and Sinema release the details of their Border Security Bill. Also the reason why I suggested the 27th for the Speech, is because the annual White House Correspondent Association Awards (WHCAA) dinner would likely be held  the previous night.(As it is usually  held  on the last Saturday  in April. So if you have idea on humor relating to the border, the balance budget amendment and Kim Jong-Un,  could have DeSantis yucking it up, with one liners and joke's
I seem to recall that Obama attended a similar dinner in 2011, the night before he gave the order for Special ops to take out Osama Bin-Laden!
Why are you doing the Border Security Bill so late? DeSantis needs to have something accomplished before the first 100 Days of his Presidency hit. The President, aside from some Executive Orders at the beginning of his Presidency, hasn't accomplished anything yet.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2022, 12:16:01 PM »

President Stanton,
Why are you doing the Border Security Bill so late? DeSantis needs to have something accomplished before the first 100 Days of his Presidency hit. The President, aside from some Executive Orders at the beginning of his Presidency, hasn't accomplished anything yet.
Well @2016, a little thing called Yokota and the resulting North Korea thing kinda crept up on him and everyone else, also from what I heard, crafting a bill is like 'sausage making', with language and covering all your bases! Remember Obamacare? They ran too quick with the legislation, didn't stress tested to see if it could sustain all the court challenges it has so far has faced, and I want to make the 100 day's as realistic as possible, if I recall  the only first 100 day's of a presidency that enjoyed such success apart from FDR and LBJ was Reagan, Obama's was middling, JFK faced the Bay of Pigs, Clinton got jammed up with indiscipline and the Waco Raid. So DeSantis won't his Border Security in the hoped for time frame, but he'll get it! As the Korea crisis will be resolved to DeSantis's satisfaction giving him another 100 day's, in which he'll likely use the boost to his popularity as leverage to get his Balanced budget amendment push. The Immigration Reform Bill will likely be ready by the end of the year and it should be fact of life by 2026. With the goodwill established with China, I could imagine that DeSantis will get a resolution to the Taiwan situation that makes everyone happy. Also all attention focused on Korea, DeSantis will have to visit Mexico in between now and the end of April. He needs to get Pardo on side on the border security problem.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #349 on: October 12, 2022, 12:47:26 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2022, 02:44:43 PM by 2016 »

Wednesday April 9 2025
VICE PRESIDENT HALEYS CHIEF OF STAFF STEPHANIE GRISHAM ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT FORMER TRUMP DIRECTOR FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS MERCEDES SCHLAPP HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR FOR VP HALEY
Stephanie Grisham, the Chief of Staff for Vice President Nikki Haley, announced today that former President Trump Director of Strategic Communications MERCEDES SCHLAPP has been appointed as Communications Director for the Vice President joining Press Secretary Hope Hicks.
The Position of Communications Director was still open on the VP's Team meaning that the Team is now complete.

WHITE HOUSE SOURCES: PRESIDENT DESANTIS INTENDS TO NOMINATE MICHELLE BOWMAN, WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD OF GOVERNORS AS CHAIRWOMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK SOME TIME IN MAY
According to FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL & CNBC White House Sources telling the Networks that President Ron DeSantis intends to nominated Federal Reserve Board of Governors Member MICHELLE BOWMAN as Chairwoman of the Federal Reserve Bank at some Point in May. President DeSantis & Treasury Secretary David McCormick are said to be "Unhappy" with current Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell.
If confirmed by the Senate Bowman would only be the 2nd Woman to serve as Chair of the Federal Reserve Bank after Janet Yellen, who served there from February 3rd 2014 to February 3rd 2018.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies