2025-29 -A Blank Canvas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:51:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2025-29 -A Blank Canvas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Author Topic: 2025-29 -A Blank Canvas  (Read 16003 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2022, 01:27:51 PM »
« edited: October 06, 2022, 04:18:41 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States!
The president approaches the podium and adjusts the microphone.

DeSantis: Before we begin, let me start by saying that the Vice President's visit to the southern border, shone a light on a worsening situation, both from a security and health perspective.
I would like to commend those Senator's and lawmakers who accompanied both the Vice President, Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security on this trip, there contributions to any border security legislation will not only be welcomed, but sought. On this issue we can all agree, solutions and remedies are necessary.

Now to questions, James Rosen!
James Rosen, NewsMax White House correspondent: Mr. President, in recent day's, Senator Schumer made a statement on the Senate floor, "That your administration intends to build and finish the border wall, what is the administration's position on the border wall?
DeSantis: The answer to that question I think that was made very clear, not only by the Vice President last Sunday, by Secretary Gimenez
last Monday week, "The border wall will be strengthened where it is necessary to compliment our Border patrol; to suggest that my administration intends to build a wall for the entire 1,954 miles of our border, is ridiculous. From a financial perspective it wouldn't be feasible, so my suggestion to Senator Schumer, stop gaslighting folks and insisting something which is not going to happen, will happen. I understand Senator Schumer is engaged in political posturing.

Peter Baker, Chief White House Correspondent. Mr. President, are you accusing the Senate Minority Leader of lying on the wall?
DeSantis: If the shoe fits!
Baker: Mr. President, a follow up question, can the border situation be fixed and how?
DeSantis: Well Peter, it will need to be, and both Attorney General Lagoa and Secretary Gimenez outlined the solutions and these recommendations will be part of the language in the legislation which both Senator's Rubio and Sinema will be authoring.
Ashley Parker, White House Bureau Chief for Washington Post. Sir, another area of the Border security debate, revolves around reforming the Immigration system, what do you envisage will be the changes made.
DeSantis: Well Ashley, as the immigration system stands, it isn't operating as efficiently as it should be, and this is due to a one size fits all mentality. Those who want to migrate to our country, must be able to be sure, that their application's are not going to be rejected no matter what their circumstances, I think this is what migrants face now. We must set up immigration offices in all our embassies or consular offices world wide, so anyone who wishes to emigrate can do so without resorting to the extreme steps of taking dangerous journeys over thousands of miles. If all potential emigrants felt they were going to get a fair shake, then maybe the border situation wouldn't be as chaotic as it is. Furthermore I think it will be necessary to ensure that anyone who took the trouble in coming to our country for the purpose of making a better future for themselves and their family, that citizenship should be offered to them.

Catherine Lucey, White House Reporter, Wall Street Journal. Mr. President, I would like to follow-up on my colleague's recent question.
DeSantis: What colleague would that be Catherine? (Laughter).
Lucey: It seems the response you gave Ashley Parker, isn't based on reality, more on hope Sir, could you expand on the last question.
DeSantis: I will Catherine, firstly I think the focus has been too much on the border, and it should, because it is a mess, but the immigration system as it is, needs to be reformed and changed in its operations. You cannot fix one part of a problem, while neglecting or ignoring the other part of the problem. So, Catherine it is not unrealistic if we tackle the situation at the Border, and address some of the current inadequacies in our immigration system, that maybe we can make immigration a much safer, fairer and easier option than it currently is.

Sarah Westwood: White House Correspondent, Washington Examiner: Sir, a question on politics, much has been made on the posturing by Democrats on the border issue, why the opposition?
DeSantis: I don't know their reason's, I have along time ago given up speculating on why Democrats do anything! But what I will say, is that on the border security issue, they are wrong, and an awful lot of folks think so. I can imagine that they want open borders for a reason, you might want to ask them why, and while you are at it, ask them why are they on record to being opposed to Voter ID law's, that's something else we need to tackle.

Cecilia Vega: CNN White House Chief Correspondent: Mr. President, it appears that you are suggesting that Democrats want open borders, could you qualify such a question.
DeSantis: I will Cecilia, firstly it appears from my perspective and an awful lot other folks too,  that our friends on the Democratic side of the aisle, are pretty okay with things as they are, they claim that, I and my administration are fabricating the crisis and also claim that everything is not so bad down there. Two members of the Democratic caucus in the Senate, called for primary challenges against two of other members of that same caucus, because they happen to agree with what is now a widely held view. So again why the resistance? The evidence of how security at the southern border, is basically non existent. The proposals we are making are common sense solutions and reasonable, yet Democrats are trying their level best to ensure things stay the same, so Cecilia, why?

Janet Rodriguez, Univision White House Correspondent: Mr. President, you have spoken at length about this border crisis,  and considering that the White House just announced two days ago, that you will be travelling to Mexico, to meet with President Pardo next month. I imagine that the Border situation will come up in your discussions. Do you expect any progress on the issue?
DeSantis: I hope that there will be Janet, most if not all the migrants who cross the border are Mexican, but even if this wasn't the case, Mexico will need to address some of the problems to have created the border crisis in the first place.
Rodriguez: Will you make suggestions?
DeSantis: That's the plan, but even when I do, I would hope that Mexico can identify the problems and possibly come up with solutions that would be beneficial to both our countries, I look on any cooperation as a sign of a reciprocal partnership.
Rodriguez: Sir, do you expect to share in the costs of securing your southern border?
DeSantis: Like a wall? (Laughter)
No not so Janet, securing our border is ultimately our responsibility, but the nature of the continuous stream of migrants is created by a manifestation of various issues, economic, criminal and political and Mexico and other countries in the Central and Latin America will have to address these problems. We are no longer willing to pick up the tab and let this idea be perpetuated, that it's business as usual, because that will no longer be the case.

Hallie Jackson, MSNBC White House Chief Correspondent: Mr. President, another issue which you just raised, was implementing a voter ID law, there is a suggestion that such a proposal will disenfranchise African-American's and those on low incomes or on the margins of society, isn't such a proposal unnecessary and unfair?
DeSantis: Hallie, I will ask you this, doesn't everyone have a ID card issued by their state DMV? how are they affordable? Yet voter ID cards are not? Also this is a fact, everyone in this country was issued with their own unique social security number, this would these folks receive issue a card which would carry all their information and by extension identify everyone who has the right to vote, and other rights which citizens also would have.

Peter Doocy, Fox News Chief White House correspondent: Mr. President, the issue of prices of prescription drugs has been an issue on and off for a new of year's,  President's Trump and Biden have attempted to negotiate a lower drug cost's, how would your administration bring about reductions in these prices?
DeSantis: That's something that HHS Secretary, Ben Carson is attempting to tackle. Most of the pharmaceuticals operate on the premise of their bottom line, and their costs are artificially high due existing market forces and manufacturing cost's. These pharmaceuticals have a high tax rate, therefore this factor along with market and manufacturing costs, make these drugs high. However Secretary's McCormick and Carson have agreed that Enterprise and tax free zones could be established, this would mean for a lower net tax rate, drugs manufactured within these zones, could be sold at prices dramatically lower to either the individual or a HMO. Everyone wins, but like everything, it all comes in the planning.

Gary O'Donoghue, BBC Chief North American Political Correspondent: Mr. President, over a week ago, you had an opportunity to meet with the British prime minister, Liz Truss, so in light of that meeting, is the much vaunted 'special relationship' intact, or are there still outstanding issues still to be addressed?
DeSantis: I had a good meeting with Liz Truss and while differences need to be ironed up, I would say the relationship still remains intact.
O'Donoghue: You mentioned differences, would they be connected with the Northern Ireland protocol, and if so, is there is flexibility on the part of the Irish government regarding this issue?
DeSantis: I discussed this issue with the Irish Prime Minister, but he and his government have clarified their position, and the United States accept that the Good Friday Agreement is a binding international treaty, and  I mentioned this to the British prime minister, that the difficulties created by Brexit, will not impact on the Agreement.
I reminded Ms.Truss that  the Northern Ireland protocol is a result of Brexit and therefore, no way does it relate to the Agreement, which the United Kingdom is a signatory.

Kristen Welker, NBC Chief White House correspondent: Mr. President, tensions between the United States and China have increased, do you think that your speech to congress a couple of weeks ago, may have increased those tensions?
DeSantis: Kristen, that may be the case, but unfortunately Beijing and President Xi Jinping seem to operate on a plain of nationalistic exceptionalism, that they have a right to act with impunity on all issues foreign and domestic; however, what they apparently fail to appreciate, is that Taiwan has a right of self determination.
Welker: Mr. President, China views Taiwan as a part of mainland China and therefore all matters concerning Taiwan as an internal matter
DeSantis: I beg to differ, Kristen, Taiwan has made it abundantly clear, it has no desire or wish to join mainland China, as far as this administration, the "Two-China" policy makes it clear that the United States will give Taiwan whatever support it should need and China, should not assume, this is somehow a license to annex Taiwan. We saw what mixed signals resulted in, with regards to Ukraine, and we have what we now have. I would like to think that China unlike Russia will not act foolishly and flagrantly disregard international norms. With that in mind, I expect China to respect the status of Taiwan as a sovereign independent country. With that in mind, I will take a few more questions.

Weijia Jiang, CBS Chief White House Correspondent: Mr. President, staying on China, what do you expect out of future Sino-U.S. relations?
DeSantis: Well I want the United States and China to enjoy a fruitful and mutually beneficial relationship, but Beijing's practices of unfair trade practices, currency manipulation and intellectual theft, leads me to believe that, that country refuses to understand, that a relationship based on trust and respect, has to be a two-way relationship.

Michael Wilner, Chief White House correspondent for the Jerusalem Post: Mr. President, Sir, a few weeks ago Secretary of State, Robert O'Brien visited both Israel and Turkey, and there are rumors that Secretary O'Brien met with leaders of the Palestinian Authority in Istanbul, I would like to know on behalf of my readers, did Secretary O'Brien inform leaders of my country's government that he met with leaders of the Palestinian Authority and what was on the agenda during those meetings?
DeSantis: Listen Michael, Secretary O'Brien wishes to secure a line of dialogue between both sides and perhaps both sides can engage in serious discussions regarding the outstanding issues that are of concern. One thing I know, there has been an atmosphere of mutual distrust and animosity.

Peter Baker, New York Times, Chief White House correspondent: Sir, speculation suggests that your administration might attempt to resume bilateral talks with North Korea regarding their nuclear weapons program, any comment?
DeSantis: Look Peter, my administration would always hope that North Korea would begin the process of denuclearization. I understand that Kim Jong-Un has a belief that a nuclear arsenal would give North Korea a sense of security, my question is what from?
Baker: So what you're suggesting is that North Korea possessing nuclear weapons is of little benefit, as that country face's no threat, immediate or otherwise?
DeSantis: That is correct, but if you remember Peter, the United States have shown a willingness to discuss any concerns that North Korea had, President Trump met with the Kim Jong, not once, but twice. It became clear that North Korea's demands were unrealistic and that they were not reasonable regarding our negotiations. They were not operating in good faith.

Chanel Rion, OAN Chief White House correspondent: Mr. President, picking up on Peter Baker's question regarding North Korea, would you entertain meeting with Kim Jong-Un?
DeSantis: Only If the right circumstances allowed for a meeting. The United States would have to believe that reciprocity was possible. What I'm saying Chanel, is that I won't meet with the North Korean leader, for the sake of saying we met.

Laura Haim, US Bureau Chief Correspondent, French News USA: Mr. President, in view of the strong stance your administration is taking over China's intentions toward Taiwan, will the United States adopt a more activist policy towards Russia's continued aggression towards Ukraine?
DeSantis: Our position is unchanged when it comes to Russia's efforts in Ukraine, Mr. Putin should by now appreciate fully that neither the United States nor NATO are going anywhere, and Ukraine will continue to receive both military and any other assistance it needs and requests or requires. If after 3 year's, Putin still doesn't understand this, and he presumes he can wait out the West, he is surely going to be greatly disappointed. His efforts to browbeat, threaten and bully Europe has failed and maybe he should accept that he will lose.
Haim: Mr. President, are you or NATO not fearful that Putin might still use nuclear weapons?
DeSantis: I think Mr. Putin has by now recognized that's a card he can no longer play, it's more likely than not, Mr. Putin claimed he wasn't bluffing when it came to the nuclear threat, but as we all know, time hasn't be kind to Mr. Putin, his economy is in a shambles, the revenues he expected from arms sales or from his energy stockpiles have dwindled or dried up. His country is a pariah and over the past few years, he was given several off-ramps to disengage from his ill-fated Ukraine adventure, but he blindly refused. So I will suggest this, maybe Putin should get into a new line of business, as his jackboot hasn't worked out too well. Now one more question, Courtney?

Courtney Subramanian, USA Today White House correspondent: Mr. President, this a question regarding the Balanced budget amendment, do you expect that you can secure passage for such an amendment? And if so, when?
DeSantis: Courtney, I believe we will get this amendment passed, it may take a bit longer than expected, but it must pass, as it would be one of the tools we need to not only get government spending under control, but to affect a reduction of our budget deficit. Most households live within spending limits and couldn't expect to borrow and borrow without limits, yet for some reason this nation has embraced that it is normal. I think that we need to understand spending discipline must be embraced, if we want to stop this endless spiral of deficit spending. We need to begin.
Thank you everyone.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #276 on: October 04, 2022, 01:56:18 PM »

BARBS ALREADY FLYING IN FL-28 RACE: SPOKESPERSON FOR THE NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE DISMISSES TALK OF FL-28 BEING COMPETITIVE
Following claims that the Florida 28th Congressional Special General Election could be competitive a Spokesperson for the National Republican Campaign Congressional Committee dismissed that idea:

„Mayor Suarez is on solid footing to win this Election next month. The latest Polling shows Mayor Suarez with a solid 16-Point lead. Mrs Mucarsel-Powell has already been rejected once and she will be rejected again. She had the chance during her tenure in Congress to help secure our border, instead she voted against every single measure proposed by Republicans in Congress to secure it when she was representing this District in 2019 and 2020 and subsequently lost her bid for Re-Election. She helped create this mess we are seeing now at our southern border and would just be a rubber stamp for the Anti-Border Rhetoric we're consistently hearing from Minority Leader Jeffries and Senate Minority Leader Schumer.
Further when it comes to sending former President Barack Obama to Miami may I remind everyone of this: Then Candidate Joe Biden sent the former President twice to Miami in the lead up to the 2020 Election and then President Trump still carried the State by a sizeable margin and Democrats lost then then FL-26 & FL-27 Elections that year.“
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #277 on: October 04, 2022, 02:28:20 PM »

Guess Obama and Democrats have a great invested in the narrative that Obama must be still a vote getting plus, and that Macursel-Powell really needs Barack , yeah like a hole in the head. Joe Biden might want to whisper in his former boss's ear at the opening Obama presidential library in Chicago next Sunday, stay away from Miami, we don't want that 16% deficit to double. Guess Obama wants to feel relevant again. DeSantis should tell Obama , to just go to Miami, as it will help, but not the person you think it will help. Will be interesting to see the Democrats response to the press conference, especially the Voter ID proposal, bet Schumer will go ballistic at being accused of lying and in prime time as well. Let the sparks fly!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2022, 02:30:41 PM »

@President Stanton,
This is genius: A Universal Voter ID Law. I talked about that during the Transition Period in the Original Blank Canvas TL by SaintStan86. It would make sense too.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #279 on: October 04, 2022, 02:43:21 PM »

@President Stanton,
This is genius: A Universal Voter ID Law. I talked about that during the Transition Period in the Original Blank Canvas TL by SaintStan86. It would make sense too.
@2016, I vaguely remember that the Voter ID proposal had been suggested, so I figure, coupled with the Border Security debate, and considering how Democrats are now on the back foot, especially over polling and how DeSantis has the numbers on his side, he probably figures it's time to begin a conversation on Voter ID, he's got nothing to lose and a hell of lot to gain. I would like to think that DeSantis knows which buttons to push, when it comes to Schumer and his fellow travellers within the progressive wing of the Democratic party and if so, he'll keep pushing.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #280 on: October 04, 2022, 03:03:27 PM »

@President Stanton,
How do you plan to cover Haleys Visit through Asia? I will help!
SaintStan86
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: -1.22

P
« Reply #281 on: October 04, 2022, 03:23:57 PM »

I shall mention two things with regards to North America:
  • AMLO will not be the President of Mexico in 2025, as they effectively have a situation similar to Virginia where the President only serves one term - in the case of Mexico, a six-year term. His successor appears to be Claudia Sheinbaum.
  • Also shall note that Canada will have its federal election on October 20, 2025. Pierre Poilievre will be looking to end the Liberals' stranglehold on the Parliament there.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #282 on: October 04, 2022, 03:44:30 PM »

@President Stanton,
How do you plan to cover Haleys Visit through Asia? I will help!
Hey @2016, any help I will gratefully accept, probably do an overview, not going to get into weeds or too much detail.
@SaintStan86, you might want to substitute Obrador for Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo, as Obrador's six term expires(d) in 2024 and it appears that Pardo will likely become Mexico's El Presidente.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #283 on: October 04, 2022, 05:23:08 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 09:40:38 AM by 2016 »

THE VICE PRESIDENTS DIPLOMATIC TRIP
PART 1 (March 20-23 2025)

Vice President of the United States
Nikki Haley

Source: Wikimedia Commons
Author: United States Department of State

Thursday March 20 2025
VP HALEY EN ROUTE TO TOKYO TO START 9 COUNTRY 11-DAY DIPLOMATIC TRIP THROUGH ASIA VIA ELMENDORF-RICHARDSON AIR FORCE BASE NEAR ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Vice President Nikki Haley is on her way to Tokyo, Japan to start a 9 Country 11-Day Diplomatic Trip through Asia. Air Force Two left Joint Base Andrews at 9am ET this Morning en route to Tokyo, Japan. It is expected that there will be a short Pit-Stop at the Elmendorf-Richardson Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska. Most of US-Presidents & US-Vice Presidents of the United States have used Elmendorf as a springboard for their Diplomatic Trips through Asia. Haley will likely be greeted by Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy and other Alaska Statewide Officials while her Plane gets refuelled.

AROUND 4PM ON FOX NEWS
NEIL CAVUTO: You are looking at a Live Shot from the Elmendorf-Richardson Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska where Air Force Two has just landed carrying the Vice President for a Short Pit Stop. You see Governor Mike Dunleavy there on the Runway awaiting to greet VP Haley among other Alaska Statewide Officials. VP Haley is expected to arrive in Tokyo tomorrow.

Friday March 21 2025
VP HALEY ARRIVES IN TOKYO, JAPAN; MEETS WITH EMPEROR AKHITO & PRIME MINISTER KISHIDA
US Vice President Nikki Haley arrived in Tokyo, Japan early afternoon Friday Japan Time. There she met Emperor AKHITO before discussing National Security matters along with other things concerning the two Countries with Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida at the KANTEI. The two also discussed how to strengthen US - Japan Relations.
The Vice President reiterated the Support of the United States for Japan at a Press Conference after the Meeting „The United States will always stand with the people of Japan“. Haley is expected to stay in Japan overnight and making her short 3-Hour Flight to Seoul, South Korea early Saturday Morning Japan Time.

Saturday March 22 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA; WILL SPEAK WITH SOUTH KOREA'S PRIME MINISTER AND FOREIGN MINISTER LATER TODAY BEFORE VISITING THE DMZ NEAR THE SOUTH KOREA/NORTH KOREA BORDER
Vice President Nikki Haley arrived in Seoul, South Korea at about 10am South Korean Standard Time this morning after a short 3-Hour Flight from Tokyo, Japan. Haley will speak with the South Korean Prime Minister Han Duck-soo as well as the South Korean Foreign Minister Park Jin about the ongoing North Korea Nuclear Threat as well as China - Taiwan Tensions before departing for the DMZ near the South Korea/Korea Border. It's unclear if she will make any remarks like her Predecessor, former VP Harris did in 2022.
Haley is expected to depart South Korea at some Point tonight South Korean Time en route to Manila, Phillippines.

Sunday March 23 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN MANILA, PHILLIPPINES; MEETS WITH PRESIDENT BONGBONG MARCOS AND VICE PRESIDENT SARA DUDERTE
US Vice President Haley arrived in Manila, Phillippines today, a Country the United States of America has generally strong Relations with. The Phillippines recently have taken more of a strategic interest for America given the China - Taiwan Tensions. „You can almost see Taiwan from Northern Tip of the Phillippines“ says one Foreign Policy Advisor who is advising the DeSantis' Administration and doesn't want to be named „So it's really important to restrenghten those Relations with Manila.“
The LUZON STRAIGHT connects the Northern Phillippines to Taiwan.
In Manila Haley meet with President Bongbong Marcos as well as Vice President Sara Duderte discussing especially Foreign Policy Issues and a possible collaboration should China get more aggressive on Taiwan.

MEANWHILE ON CNN'S STATE OF THE UNION WITH DANA BASH...
former Obama Director of National Intelligence JAMES CLAPPER slapped former Vice President KAMALA HARRIS saying quote "She was the most ineffective Vice President on Foreign Policy Issues ever. Remember that gaffe she made at the DMZ in 2022. She did not have a grasp on them. One thing is clear that right from the Get-Go the DeSantis' Administration is waaay more proactive when it comes to Foreign Policy compared to the Biden' Administration who were just reacting which eventually enabled Russian President Vladimir Putin to invade the Ukraine. And the reason DeSantis is more proactive is because of his VP Nikki Haley who worked at the UN and got a handle on those issues."

BREAKING NEWS

UPON LEARNING THAT NORTH KOREA WAS TESTING A BALLISTIC MISSILE WHICH HIT JAPANESE TERRITORY WHILE SHE WAS EN ROUTE TO MANILA, PHILLIPPINES VICE PRESIDENT NIKKI HALEY RELEASED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT VIA HER PRESS SECRETARY HOPE HICKS:

„The United States of America stongly condems this blantant and provocative attack by the North Korean Regime. Leader Kim Jong-un needs to realize that there will be a swift response to this.“

SUNDAY MORNING SHOWS IN THE UNITED STATES MARCH 23 2025
FOX NEWS SUNDAY WILL BE ANCHORED BY BRET BAIER FROM WASHINGTON AS SHANNON BREAM IS ON ASSIGNMENT. THE NETWORK WILL GET REPORT FROM THEIR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT JACQUI HEINRICH LIVE FROM MANILA. SINCE EVERY NETWORK HAS A REPORTER TRAVELLING WITH THE VICE PRESIDENT KAITLAN COLLINS WILL BE REPORTING FOR CNN; KELLY O'DONNELL FOR NBC; KAREN TRAVERS FOR ABC AND WEIJA JIANG FOR CBS.

This concludes Part 1, Part 2 to follow shortly!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #284 on: October 04, 2022, 05:54:40 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2022, 06:54:32 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

WHITE HOUSE HAS UPDATED THE ITINERARY OF VICE PRESIDENT'S ASIAN TRIP The White House announced that following Vice President Haley's visit to Japan, which will include meetings with the Japanese emperor, Akhito and the Prime Minister, she will also address the Diet. In which she is likely to reiterate U.S. support for Japan, and neighboring Asian countries. Following her visit to Japan Haley will visit South Korea . While on the Korean peninsula, the Vice President will make a foray to the DMZ, as usual stop for both President's and Vice President's in the past. After South Korea, Haley will then visit Indonesia , Philippines , Malaysia , followed by visit to Singapore , then it will be on to Thailand , India . The final leg of the Vice President's visit will include a visit to Australia (she will be in Canberra and finally Sydney), before flying to Hawaii, before returning to Washington.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2022, 06:51:25 PM »

Given Liz Truss is really unpopular and probably won't be PM by the time that press conference takes place, maybe you should consider swapping her out for someone else as UK PM? Maybe Rishi Sunak or whoever the Labor Party leader is (presumably still Keir Starmer) would be a better choice?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #286 on: October 04, 2022, 08:41:25 PM »

Given Liz Truss is really unpopular and probably won't be PM by the time that press conference takes place, maybe you should consider swapping her out for someone else as UK PM? Maybe Rishi Sunak or whoever the Labor Party leader is (presumably still Keir Starmer) would be a better choice?
@GM Team Member NewYorkExpress, I thought of that, but I have looked at British politics, and I recall on three previous occasions (1970, 1992 and 2015) in which the Conservatives were either running to (gain: 1970), (hold power in 1992 and 2015), the Conservatives confounded expectations. I feel Truss will keep her premiership as a result of 2024 general election (in May), Conservatives while losing much of the gains of 2019, will secure a narrow majority (30+ to 40+ seat majority), dramatically down from.the 80 seats majority won in 2019. I don't think Keir Starmer will do any better than Neil Kinnock did in 1992. Also in this TL, as in the RTL, Truss will be presiding over a more vibrant British economy. She will win, but not in a Boris Johnson type landslide, but a win is a win. Also Starmer doesn't inspire the kind of confidence that Tomy Blair inspired. So I just think Truss will hold on!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2022, 06:46:18 PM »

@President Stanton,
You forgot to add one Stopover to your List: Manila, Phillipines.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #288 on: October 05, 2022, 07:44:02 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 07:34:04 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

FRIDAY MARCH 21 2025, VICE PRESIDENT HALEY HAD MEETINGS WITH JAPANESE EMPEROR,  PRIME MINISTER BEFORE DELIVERING A SPEECH TO PARLIAMENT. Vice President, Nikki Haley , paid a courtesy call to the Imperial Palace and had an audience with Emperor Akhito and extended an invitation, on behalf President  DeSantis for the Emperor and Empress to make a state visit to the United States in September. After her meeting with the Emperor, Haley called on Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio , at the Kante; during their 2 hour meeting, the Vice President and Prime minister discussed Taiwan, economic issues and trade. Also the Vice president raised a touchy subject, which concerns Japan increasing military spending.

Vice President Haley and Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio .
The meeting was held over lunch, and then upon its
conclusion,  the Prime Minister, accompanied Haley for her visit to the Parliament (Diet), in her speech, the Vice President spoke about how "The United States and Japan, shared not only a friendship, but shared a commitment to the values of Freedom and Democracy, and in doing so, let me assert to you today, that the United States stands shoulder to Shoulder with Japan, and we remain steadfast against any threats present or emerging that either China or North Korea may present".

At a press conference held by the Vice President shortly afterwards, Kaitlin Collins,  one of the CNN reporter's travelling with the Vice President asked for the Vice President's response to the latest remarks made by Senator Schumer on the Senate floor about the proposed Voter ID law and Border security as whole, "Is it anything new or original?" (Laughter), "I think Mr.Schumer needs to get out a bit more, as it seems obvious that he doesn't pay attention to what's being said!..by the way, has the Senator visited the southern border yet? Let me guess! No!" (More laughter). Other than domestic politics, the questions were mostly focused on the visit.
Tomorrow the Vice President is scheduled to visit U.S. military personnel based in Japan, before she departs for South Korea.

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Senate Minority Leader.

U.S. Senate,  Senator Chuck Schumer, the Senate Minority Leader rose on the Senate floor, in a voice full of indignation, Schumer  commenced his speec, "When will it end? The DeSantis administration, wants to not only build a border wall, and to turn this country into 'Fortress America', they are now proposing that a Voter ID law is required, but this proposal  should be recognized as a cynical effort by this administration to disenfranchise African-American  voters and those citizens who live on the margins of our society. The president, implies that voter fraud exists...when he requests that voter ID law be implemented, make no mistake about it, this is an attack on our civil liberties, so I am saying no, no Voter ID law!"

SATURDAY MARCH 22 2025, VICE PRESIDENT PAYS SURPRISE VISIT TO U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL: Before her departure for South Korea, Vice President Haley made an early visit to U.S. military stationed in Japan at Yokota Air Base, 23 km outside Tokyo. The Vice President's visit, was punctuated with breakfast and a speech to the gathered personnel, and in her impromptu speech,  Haley stated "Everything at home is been taken care of, and you are not forgotten...The president asked me, if I were to visit you, to say 'Hi' and he said he plans in coming here in a couple of months, will that be okay? (Cheers and applause), we think you are doing a fantastic job here, and keep up the great work you're doing here..thank you!"

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025: VICE PRESIDENT HALEY DEPARTS SOUTH KOREA FOR PHILIPPINES . Vice President Haley , departed Seoul, South Korea  for Manila, Philippines The estimated flight time will be 4 hours and 10 minutes

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025

WHITE HOUSE CONDEMN NORTH KOREA'S MISSILE LAUNCH. THE MISSILE LANDED ON JAPANESE TERRITORY,  CAUSING HEAVY LOSS OF LIFE The White House was in crisis mode last night as President DeSantis who was in Chicago, to attend the opening of the Barack Obama presidential library, was briefed in the early hours of the morning and called Japanese Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio , to give assurances and offer support. In her press briefing,  White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany refused to be drawn on what kind of response can North Korea can expect? McEnany , added that "The President will explore his options as far as a response". The president and Vice President, who is currently in Manila in the Philippines, as a part of an extended Asian trip, had a conference call.

President DeSantis and the First Lady, shortly after the news had broken about Missile strike on Japan. The President had just arrived in Chicago for the opening of the Barack Obama Presidential Library. It is believed that the President updated all his predecessors (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush , Barack Obama , Donald Trump and Joe Biden on the unfolding calamity. The library opening was considerably muted as a result; it should be noted, that whatever animosity which exists between Trump and Biden , was no where to be found. "It seems that the events in Japan and the burden of decision making, rests only with the current President and all of the former occupants of the presidency understand and appreciate that ", remarked Presidential historian Michael Beschloss, who was part of a panel on a extended edition of CNN's own State of the Union, hosted by Jake Tapper.

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025 Air Force Two touched down in Manila, Philippines  after a four hour flight. Vice President Haley and her party will remain in Manila for a day. The Vice president and President DeSantis had a conference call to discuss developments. The Vice President is not likely to make any public comments on the North Korean Missile attack until sometime tomorrow.

Vice President Nikki Haley and President BongBong Marcos met at the Malacańang Palace outside Manila. Amongst the various topics discussed was the possible fall-outs from the North Korean Missile strike on Japan.

VICE PRESIDENT HALEY CONTINUES HER ASIAN TOUR, AND ARRIVED INTO BANGKOK, THAILAND. After her arrival into Bangkok.

Haley round of meetings began with a drop in with the King of Thailand, Maha Vajrilongkorn at the Grand Palace.
Following her meeting with the King, Haley had a working meeting with the Prime Minister of Thailand.

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025, VICE PRESIDENT AND ENTOURAGE ARRIVED IN MALAYSIA Air Force Two flew into Kuala Lumpur's International Airport from Bangkok The Vice President then paid a visit to the King of Malaysia (Yang di-Pertuan Agong), Nazrin Shah at the Istan Negara. Afterwards Haley met with the Malaysian Prime minister, Ismail Sabri Yakoob and the Foreign Minister, Sri Saifuddin Abdullah .

Following her meetings she spoke to media about the missile strike on Japan and the subsequent events.
She reiterated the "determination of the United States to ensure that North Korea never realizes those nuclear weapons she still has.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 26 2025, VICE PRESIDENT HALEY HAS ARRIVED IN JAKARTA: Following her arrival  into Jakarta, Indonesia, the Vice President met with Indonesian President, Joko Widodo at the Merdeka Palace. One of the topics which dominated the discussion, was North Korea's Missile strike on Japan. Both discussed the establishment of a security organization modelled along the lines of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and would be known as the Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO).

PACIFIC TREATY ORGANIZATION (PTO) Logo

PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #289 on: October 05, 2022, 09:10:55 PM »

@2016, you might want to to have Claudia Scheinbaum Pardo as President, as it seems likely she will be selected to replace Obrador who's term limited and can't run in 2024.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #290 on: October 06, 2022, 06:02:23 AM »

@2016, you might want to to have Claudia Scheinbaum Pardo as President, as it seems likely she will be selected to replace Obrador who's term limited and can't run in 2024.
I've changed it. Thanks Smiley
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2022, 06:36:54 AM »

You're welcome 😊 🙏  Anyway working on Shannon Bream's second interview with Haley after she meets with S. Korea's President and visits the DMZ.
I'd love to hear Schumer's responses to Haley's jocular remarks on his Senate speech! I could imagine that Schumer when he next see's Haley at the Senate, there will be another Dick Cheney-Pat Leahy moment, when Schumer tells Haley to go "screw herself".
Junior Chimp

« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2022, 06:58:06 AM »

You're welcome 😊 🙏  Anyway working on Shannon Bream's second interview with Haley after she meets with S. Korea's President and visits the DMZ.
I'd love to hear Schumer's responses to Haley's jocular remarks on his Senate speech! I could imagine that Schumer when he next see's Haley at the Senate, there will be another Dick Cheney-Pat Leahy moment, when Schumer tells Haley to go "screw herself".
Hey President Stanton,
If I were you I would hold off the Second Part of the Haley Interview with Shannon Bream until we reach Australia. One possible location to hold this Interview is inside the famous Sydney Opera House.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2022, 07:34:50 AM »

Hey President Stanton,
If I were you I would hold off the Second Part of the Haley Interview with Shannon Bream until we reach Australia. One possible location to hold this Interview is inside the famous Sydney Opera House.
@2016 too true, but a major press conference is planned for the Opera House. If you recall in the last broadcast of Fox News Sunday, I had Bream say that there would be another interview in a week, but I suppose I could make some revisions to what Bream said at the conclusion and have her tell the viewers that the second interview will be on broadcast on March 30, and have Bret Baier who will be sitting in for Bream, advice the interviews in his daily Special Report broadcasts! More material on trip to work on. Might have North Korea launch one of their missiles, which hits Japanese territory and ads urgency to dealings with North Korea.I have a feeling that China has removed, the "Leash" as far as North Korea goes, as a way to test DeSantis. If I'd have DeSantis deploy some carrier groups along the Taiwan straits in response. I'm thinking of having Powell and Huntsman fly secretly to somewhere near North Korea. This in turns creates disruption within the State Department and O'Brien isn't happy that Powell has got free rein. I am going to have Powell and Huntsman meet Kim Jong a message from DeSantis.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #294 on: October 06, 2022, 07:41:25 AM »

@President Stanton,
Uh, Oh, please no war. By the way South Korea has now more than enough abilities to intercept those missiles if North Korea fires one.
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2022, 07:51:49 AM »

How is Australia going
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #296 on: October 06, 2022, 08:00:13 AM »

Have to work through the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and India? But will look at North Korea's mischief making, maybe while Haley is due to depart Korea for the Philippines. What do you think, won't take long to get Bream interview taken care of.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2022, 08:25:50 AM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 12:51:34 PM by 2016 »

THE VICE PRESIDENTS DIPLOMATIC TRIP
PART 2 (March 24-29 2025)

Vice President of the United States
Nikki Haley

Source: Wikimedia Commons
Author: United States Department of State

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025
VP HALEY ARRIVES BANGKOK; MEETS WITH PRIME MINISTER PRAYUT CHAN-O-CHA AND THAILANDS MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS DON PRAMUDWINAI
Vice President Haley arrived in Bangkok, Thailand today kicking off the 2nd Part of her 9-Country Diplomatic Trip through Asia having already visited JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA and the PHILIPPINES.
She meet with Thailand Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and the Minister for Foreign Affairs in the Country Don Pramudwinai discussing a wide range of issues, both domestic & foreign policy related.
Haley is expected to stay in Thailand for the entire Day until tomorrow when she makes a short 2-Hour Flight to Malaysia.

NORTH KOREA ATTACKS JAPAN
WHAT NOW?

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025
LESS THAN 48 HOURS AFTER NORTH KOREA LAUCHED A BALLISTIC MISSILE WHICH HIT JAPANESE TERRITORY THE WHITE HOUSE WAS STILL IN SHOCK & CRISIS MODE WHILE VICE PRESIDENT HALEY ON AN EXTENDED DIPLOMATIC TRIP TROUGH ASIA TRIED TO PROJECT CALMNESS WHILE SPEAKING DURING A PRESS CONFERENCE WITH THAILAND PRIME MINISTER PRAYUT CHAN-O-CHA AND THAILANDS MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS DON PRAMUDWINAI

MEANWHILE IN WASHINGTON...
SENATE MAJORITY LEADER JOHN CORNYN AND SENATE MINORITY LEADER CHARLES SCHUMER EXPRESSED CONDOLENCES, SUPPORT FOR THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN; FLAGS AT HALF STAFF ORDERED AT THE WHITE HOUSE & CAPITOL

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Yokota_Air_Base_Aerial_photograph.1989.jpg
Aerial View of the Yokota Air Base
Source: National Land Image Information/Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport & Tourism
Target of the North Korean Ballistic Missile, the Yokota Air Base

REPORT: JOURNALISTS & REPORTERS INSIDE AIR FORCE TWO WERE SHOCKED UPON LEARNING THE NEWS THAT A NORTH KOREAN BALLISTIC MISSILE HAD STRUCK THE JAPANESE MAIN LAND

Despite facing some calls to order Vice President Nikki Haley back to Washington President DeSantis has given his VP the GO-AHEAD to continue with the backing of Senate Leaders Cornyn and Schumer.

TUESDAY MARCH 25 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN KUALA LUMPUR, SPEAKS WITH MALAYSIAN PRIME ISMAIL SABRI YAAKOB AND MALAYSIAN FOREIGN SAIFUDDIN BIN ABDULLAH
During her stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VP Haley spoke with Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yakoob and the Minister Saifuddin bin Abdullah assuring the two Leaders that there would be a swift response to this callous & provocative attack on Japanese Soil quote:
„Every Option is now on the table“
During a Press Conference FOX NEWS White House Correspondent Jacqui Heinrich asked this Question:
Jacqui Heinrich: What Option would you envision?
VP HALEY: Look Jacqui, I am not in the Position to make these Decisions at this moment in time so I defer to the Commander-in-Chief to make those. However I say this: These Missile Launches have been going on for years and at some point it was almost inevitable that someone would get hurt. I warned about North Koreas Aggression while I was working at the United Nations but rest assured that the United States of America will not tolerate a nuclear armed North Korea and we will use whatever means neccessary to stop these missile launches and attacks.

Haley also called on all the US Allies in Asia to come together while in Malaysia.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 26 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA; MEETS WITH INDONESIAN PRESIDENT JOKO WDODO
US Vice President Haley arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia on Wednesday after a 4 Hour 30-Minute Night Flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She met Indonesian President Joko Widodo whom she discussed the recent attack by North Korea on Japan. Among possible solutions they discussed to prevent further aggression by North Korea or China was to start a so-called PACIFIC TREATY ORGANIZATION (PTO), similar to the NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION (NATO).

The PTO would include the following Countries:

• UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
  • CANADA
  • JAPAN
  • SOUTH KOREA
  • PHILIPPINES
  • THAILAND
  • MALAYSIA
  • INDONESIA
  • SINGAPORE
  • AUSTRALIA

and potentially NEW ZEALAND.

THURSDAY/FRIDAY MARCH 27/28 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN INDIA IN HER FIRST VISIT AS VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAVING VISITED THE STATE WHEN SHE WAS AMBASSASOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS IN 2017 UNDER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP; HALEY WILL MEET WITH INDIA'S PRIME MINISTER NARENDA MODI AND FOREIGN MINISTER SUBRAHMANYAM JAISHANKAR
US Vice President NIKKI HALEY arrived in New Delhi, India this morning after an 8 Hour 30 Minute overnight Flight from Jakarta, Indonesia. This is her 1st Visit to the State as VP having been in India for the last time in 2017 when she was Ambassador to the United Nations under former President Trump.
Haley met with Indias Prime Minister Narenda Modi as well as Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar. Among the Topics being discussed was obviously North Korea's Ballistic Missile Strike on Japan. Haley reassured the two Indian Leaders that there would be a swift response to this attack. India has been on high alert since President Xi made rumblings about Taiwan because the Country shares a rather large border with China.
One Topic that Haley, her National Security Advisor Glaccum, India Prime Minister Modi and Foreign Minister Jaishankar discussed was a possibility implementing a "NO-FLY ZONE" over the Sea of Japan to prevent further attacks and missile launches by the North Korean Regime.

It should be noted that the Country holds a Special Place for the US Vice President having been born to an Indian Sikh Family in Bamberg, South Carolina. Haley is expected to stay for about two Days in India before departing for her last two stops of her Diplomatic Trip Singapore and Australia.

SATURDAY MARCH 29 2025
HALEY ARRIVES IN SINGAPORE, MEETS WITH PRIME MINISTER LEE HSIEN LOONG AND THE MINISTER FOR FOREIGN VIVIAN BALAKRISHNAN
VP Haley arrived at the penultimate Stopover of her Diplomatic Tour, Singapore. Air Force Two touched down at Changi International Airport during the 8am Hour Singapore Time having arrived from New Delhi, India. During the 10 Hour Visit in the Country Haley met with Singaporian Prime Minister Lee Hsien Long and its Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan. Among the Topics between the three beyond the North Korean Missile strike into Japan was a potential Trade Deal between the two Countries which would allow the United States of America to buy some of Singapore's Chinook Helicopters to help the US during potential Hurricane Recovery Efforts.
Singapore is a crucial & critical US Ally as it connects the Straights of Malacca to the South China Sea and could be used to ship potential Aircraft Carrier Groups stationed in the Arabian Sea to the South China Sea.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2022, 09:04:33 AM »

THE REMAINDER OF VICE PRESIDENT HALEY'S  ASIAN TRIP HAS BEEN FINALIZED.  Vice President's Asian trip has been finalized. Following Haley's will visit these countries in the following order.
  • Malaysia
  • Indonesia
  • India
  • Singapore
  • Australia
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #299 on: October 06, 2022, 11:26:39 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 02:10:16 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025
WHITE HOUSE, FACING CALLS FOR SOME SORT OF RESPONSE TO MISSILE ATTACK: President DeSantis , returned from Chicago earlier than expected. Already he has met with a bipartisan delegation of congressional leaders, including Senator's Chuck Schumer and John Cornyn, who arrived at the White House early this morning for a briefing on the latest developments.
After their meeting with the President and his national security team, both Cornyn and Schumer spoke to a gaggle reporters and Schumer stated the following, "Apparently the strike on Japan caused a heavy amount of damage and loss of life. What we heard and saw from the footage that various media outlets have provided, indicates that North Korea is a step closer to having one or more nuclear weapons, their cavalier and callous unprovoked attack on Japan, tells me that we need to act before Kim Jong actually possesses nuclear weapons!". Another reporter asked Cornyn what was the president's mood, "He was calm but resolute and probably a little shocked, as I think we all are", responded the Senate Majority Leader, "I think the Vice President's tour of Asia is even more important, as we need to give assurances to our Asian friend's, that there will a response", added Schumer .

Senator's Cornyn and Schumer at Capitol after issuing a statement on the North Korean missile strike on Japan. They were on there way to the White House to meet with the President over the developing crisis.

Damage caused by the missile strike, the location was in close proximity to Yokota Air Base, and there is now a belief that the base itself was the target.

Defense Secretary Kenneth Braithwaite at the Pentagon giving briefing on Missile Strike.

FOX NEWS REPORTS, THAT ADMINISTRATION ARE CONSIDERING A RANGE OF OPTIONS ON HOW TO RESPOND TO NORTH KOREA'S MISSILE ATTACK ON YOKOTA IN JAPAN .
"Good evening this is Bret Baier, and I am joined by Jennifer Griffin, Britt Hume and Harold Ford, all are welcome, but first to you Jennifer, you have been on top of this story since it broke, what can you tell us?
Griffin : A lot Bret, from what I'm hearing is this, that both Intelligence and military officials are studying a range of likely responses. Nothing else has dominated much of the discussion, both on Capitol Hill and the White House. From early this morning when Kenneth Braithwaite, briefed this bleary eyed reporter, from there the Defense Secretary rushed to the White House, where I believe he was joined by National Security Advisor, Dina Powell, JCS Chairman Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Director of National Intelligence Chris Stewart, as well as CIA Director, John Ratcliffe. They met with President in the residence rather than the Oval Office or Situation Room. The meeting I am told resumed after the President met with the Congressional leadership to give a briefing. I believe that the original group were joined by Secretary of State, Robert O'Brien who it is understood was on the phone to other Foreign Ministers.
Baier: Hold on Jennifer, I just received a report from Reuters, and I will quote, 'The U.S.S. Ronald Reagan Carrier Group have left their base, located at Yokosuka in Japan. Reuters, Is also reporting that the Nimitz Carrier Group is enroute to the Western Pacific from its base at Naval Station Everett in Washington'.
Griffin: This a likely response, considering the seriousness of what occurred on Saturday.
Baier : Britt Hume, this is something which very rarely occurs so early in the administration, your thoughts?
Hume : It was going to be inevitable that most President's will face foreign policy challenges so early in their administration, the only comparison I can come up with, was the Bay of Pigs with John Kennedy in April 1961, and 9/11 with George W. Bush in September, 2001. But it is clear that this President is responding the only way anyone could imagine.
Baier : So do you think we will see some sort of military response?
Hume : Not sure Bret, but I think by what we are seeing, with the deployment of two carrier groups to the Sea of Japan, we can be sure that the President is demonstrating a willingness to use force if neccessary, and by flexing his military muscle, I think a clear message is being sent to Beijing, by President DeSantis , that China 'place the muzzle back on your client state, or we will'.
Baier : To you Harold Ford, you are the politician here, your take on what has so far happened, and the bipartisan support the President is receiving?
Ford : We can safely say, that politics definetly does end at the water's edge and besides it's a no-brainer, for Democrats especially that anything less than full throated support for the president, could be politically catastrophic.
Baier : Well thank you all, Jennifer if you hear anything get back to us.

USS Ronald Reagan Carrier Group, which is stationed at Yokosuka in Japan, are being deployed to the Sea of Japan and will sail through the Tsugaru-Kaikyo strait  that separates Japan's two largest islands, in order to reach the Sea of Japan.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies