2025-29 -A Blank Canvas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:45:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2025-29 -A Blank Canvas (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: 2025-29 -A Blank Canvas  (Read 16331 times)
Junior Chimp

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2022, 05:44:18 PM »
« edited: September 28, 2022, 09:14:42 AM by 2016 »

Thursday March 6 2025
MORE BAD NEWS OUT OF NEW MEXICO & TEXAS?
As VP Haley continues her Southern Border Trip the Question her Aides are contemplating: Will it get more worse in New Mexico & Texas after what they have seen in Arizona?

NEW MEXICO AM
VP Haley, her Team and the elected Officials travelling with her were greeted by New Mexico Governor Michelle Luján Grisham, Senators Ben Ray Luján, Mark Ronchetti and Congresswoman Yvette Herrell, as Air Force Two touched down in White Sands, New Mexico. Rep. Herrells District covers the entire New Mexico/Mexico Border and she sounded very concerned as the Team embarked for the ride to the border.

The Vice President once again voiced concern particular about the lack of resources that is required to combat Mass Migration especially in a small State like New Mexico. That was echoed by the supervising Border Partrol Agents she spoke with as they told her „There is almost ZERO Infrastructure in place here in the State to combat the border and curb mass migration.“ The Agents told her that they were told during the previous Administration not to intervene. The Agents voiced heavy critisism towards former Vice President Kamala Harris.

MEANWHILE GOVERNOR GRISHAM MADE A SHOCKING ADMISSION...
recalling a Conversation she had in her Office with Officials from the Homeland Security Department who at that time was led by Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas.
„Are you sure you want me to do this staying out of this? Have you even contemplated what might happen if we go down this road?“ The Officials did not seem to be interested in my concerns and just asked not to intervene. Grisham said „In hindsight I made the wrong call there and should have ignored them but I felt my hands sort of were tied up. I admit, I was wrong and Senator Ronchetti, who is with us here today, was right.“ (Ronchetti was Grishams Rival for Governor in 2022).
Grisham is termed out as Governor of New Mexico and cannot run for Re-Election in 2026. She echoed her brothers quote, Senator Ben Ray Luján from Arizona last Night saying: I will support whatever efforts the DeSantis administration make to resolve the problems that now exist“.

NEW MEXICO PM
Former New Mexico Governor & potential 2026 Governor Candidate Susana Martinez joined the Border Delegation during the PM Hours. She said she was feeling for the current Governor, Michelle Luján Grisham but admitted „We both probably made our fair share of mistakes when it comes to our border here in New Mexico recalling the Family Seperation Policy under former President Trump which was executed by then Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. I was massivly appaled by that but choose not to intervene given the temper Trump often had during his Presidency. Conclusion: Neither of these Policies, the Family Seperation or the Mass Migration will solve the problem. We've to come together and find a compromise for everyone involved“.

And with that I am throwing it back to President Stanton for the Day in Texas Smiley
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2022, 11:21:05 AM »

POLLING INDUSTRY SHAKEUP
CAMPAIGN NEWS 2025-2028
NETWORKS ANNOUNCE NEW POLLING PARTNERS FOR NEXT TWO ELECTION CYCLES AFTER MISSING BADLY DURING TRUMP YEARS

• CNN announced the well-known GALLUP POLLING INSTITUTE for their National and Statewide Polling during the 2026/2028 Election Cycle. Gallup partnered with CNN in the late 1990ties and early 2000's.
  • NBC NEWS announced it had hired the well regarded MASON-DIXON POLLING & RESEARCH GROUP for their State Polls after dumping Marist in 2022. NBC will still stick with Public Opinion Strategies/Hart Research for their NBC NEWS NATIONAL POLL.
  • FOX NEWS new Political Director Bill Hemmer announced the Network had official hired the TRAFALGAR GROUP for their National & State Polling during the 2026 & 2028 Election Cycles
  • ABC NEWS & CBS NEWS meanwhile are sticking with their current Pollsters LANGER RESEARCH & YOUGOV

Brad Coker, Managing Director of Mason-Dixon thanked NBC NEWS for their new Partnership and said it's time to restore trust into Public Opinion.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2022, 01:08:08 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2022, 01:42:10 PM by 2016 »

REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION
2025 WINTER MEETING, LOS ANGELES (March 7-9)

REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION RELEASES PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE FOR THEIR 2025 ANNUAL WINTER MEETING (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CURRENT RGA CHAIR)

DAY 1

• ELECTION OF THE NEW RGA VICE-CHAIR
  • ELECTION OF THE NEW RGA CHAIR
  • Speakers: Governor Ken Simpler (Delaware), Governor Derek Schmidt (Kansas), Governor Doug Burgum (North Dakota), Governor Larry Rhoden (South Dakota), Governor Brad Little (Idaho), Governor Mark Gordon (Wyoming), Governor Jim Pillen (Nebraska), Governor Greg Gianforte (Montana), Governor Jeff Landry (Louisiana), Governor Mike Dunleavy (Alaska)

DAY 2

• Speakers: Governor Kay Ivey (Alabama), Governor Kim Reynolds (Iowa), Governor Kevin Stitt (Oklahoma), Governor Spencer Cox (Utah), Governor Phil Scott (Vermont), Governor Chris Sununu (New Hampshire), Governor Tate Reeves (Mississippi), Governor Bill Lee (Tennessee), Governor Doug Mastriano (Pennsylvania), Governor Mike DeWine (Ohio)

DAY 3

• Speakers: Governor Brian Kemp (Georgia), TBD, Governor Chris Miller (West Virginia), Governor Greg Abbott (Texas), Governor Henry McMaster (South Carolina), Governor Tudor Dixon (Michigan), Governor Tim Michels (Wisconsin), Governor Joe Lombardo (Nevada), Governor Winsome Sears (Virginia), Governor Jeanette Nuñez (R-Florida)
  • FLOTUS OF THE UNITED STATES Casey DeSantis
  • POTUS OF THE UNITED STATES Ron DeSantis
  • SPECIAL GUEST(S)
  • NEWLY ELECTED RGA VICE CHAIR
  • NEWLY ELECTED RGA CHAIR
  • TOWN HALL MEETING WITH PRESIDENT DESANTIS to be broadcasted by NBC NEWS, UNIVISION and FOX NEWS

NBC MEET THE PRESS with Chuck Todd on Sunday March 9th will air from Los Angeles including an Interview with the newly elected RGA Chair.

@President Stanton: I've left 3 Speaker Spots open as the RGA Race will likely come down to Mark Robinson (NC), Sarah Huckabee-Sanders (AR) and Christine Drazan (OR).
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2022, 01:39:24 PM »

@President Stanton,
My guess is that President DeSantis will endorse Rep. Young Kim for Governor of California and Rep. Mike Garcia for Lieutenant Governor of California BUT that is just a guess on my behalf. It though would be a very powerful Ticket and I certainly would have them both on Stage during the 3rd Day at the RGA.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2022, 01:48:10 PM »

@2016, Isn't Ron DeSantis known as POTUS and Casey DeSantis is FLOTUS? Whilst Nikki Haley is VPOTUS, but is Haley's husband the SGOTUS? Onto RGA chairman, my money is on Drazan , as Oregon can be considered on loan, while North Carolina is more reliably Republican , also while Robinson doesn't have the seniority! Just a thought.
Yeah, I had a slight hickup. I've changed it to POTUS & FLOTUS now. Will be interesting to see what comes out of Texas today. Once of the Reasons I listed Greg Abbott on Day 3 at the RGA is because he is still in Texas on Friday. While Haley will head back to Washington after she wraps up Texas along with Gimenez, Lagoa and the Senators & Congresspeople Abbott is likely hooping on a plane bound for L. A.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2022, 05:01:53 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2022, 06:38:08 PM by 2016 »

Friday March 7 2025
ECONOMY ADDS 750,000 JOBS IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
According to a new Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics the US Economy added 750,000 Private Sector Jobs in the Month of February. This is primarily in large Part of President DeSantis Executive Orders easing all Pandemic Restrictions which he signed on his 1st Day in Office as President. The Unemployment Rate, which has been largely ticking up during the Final Months of the Biden Presidency ticked down to 4.8 %. It had been over 5 % for the last 12 Months due to former President Biden failed Economic Policies. It's certainly good News for President DeSantis as he heads to California to attend the 2025 Winter Meeting of the Republican Governors Association.

CORNYN TEES UP SENATE VOTE FOR HENRY BONILLA, THE PRESIDENTS PICK TO BE AMBASSADOR TO MEXICO FOR MONDAY MARCH 10.
Senate Majority Leader John Cornyn (R-Texas) announced that the Vote to confirm President DeSantis' Pick, Former Rep. Henry Bonilla, to be Ambassador to Mexico will be held Monday.

JUST IN: RGA SELECTS OREGON GOVERNOR CHRISTINE DRAZAN CHAIRWOMAN OF THE REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION, NORTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR MARK ROBINSON VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION FOR 2025
JIM SCIUTTO: This is just coming to us here at CNN. The Republican Governors Association, who will hold their Annual Winter Meeting this weekend in Los Angeles has selected Oregon Governor Christine Drazan as Chairwoman and North Carolina Governor Mark Robinson as Vice Chairman for this year. Certainly some interesting choices here, again very diverse Leaders. That though has been a common theme for Republicans since then Candidate Ron DeSantis took over the Republican Party. Drazan beat out Robinson and former White House Press Secretary & current Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. The RGA will likely make a Major play for New Jersey this fall to turn that State Red after coming within a nose in 2021.

The Final Day in Los Angeles now looks like this:

FINAL DAY AT RGA (MARCH 9)

• Speakers: Governor Brian Kemp (Georgia), Governor Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, Governor Chris Miller (West Virginia), Governor Greg Abbott (Texas), Governor Henry McMaster (South Carolina), Governor Tudor Dixon (Michigan), Governor Tim Michels (Wisconsin), Governor Joe Lombardo (Nevada), Governor Winsome Sears (Virginia), Governor Jeanette Nuñez (R-Florida)
  • FLOTUS OF THE UNITED STATES Casey DeSantis
  • POTUS OF THE UNITED STATES Ron DeSantis
  • Rep. Young Kim, Candidate for California Governor, Mike Garcia, Candidate for Lieutenant Governor
  • RGA VICE CHAIRMAN, Governor Mark Robinson of North Carolina
  • RGA CHAIRWOMAN, Governor Christine Drazan of Oregon
  • TOWN HALL MEETING WITH PRESIDENT DESANTIS to be broadcasted by NBC NEWS, UNIVISION and FOX NEWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »
« Edited: September 29, 2022, 10:16:15 AM by 2016 »

I like Drazan's Optimism. Yes, New Jersey hasn't voted for the Party occupying the White House for a long time but the State also has the highest Corporate Tax Rate in the entire Country which almost cost Governor Phil Murphy his Race in 2021. Taxes in the Garden State will be a very big issue in the fall!

As far as California and Harris is concerned: She will have a tough time if she runs. She might still win given it's a big Blue State most of the time but Young Kim already labelled Newsom, Harris, Pelosi, former Senator Feinstein, etc. as „SAN FRANCISCO CARTEL“ who is trying to run & control California.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2022, 11:49:20 AM »

I like Drazan's Optimism. Yes, New Jersey hasn't voted for the Party occupying the White House for a long time but the State also has the highest Corporate Tax Rate in the entire Country which almost cost Governor Phil Murphy his Race in 2021. Taxes in the Garden State will be a very big issue in the fall!

As far as California and Harris is concerned: She will have a tough time if she runs. She might still win given it's a big Blue State most of the time but Young Kim already labelled Newsom, Harris, Pelosi, former Senator Feinstein, etc. as „SAN FRANCISCO CARTEL“ who is trying to run & control California.
@2016,  yes there is optimism, but it's probably tailored for voter's in New Jersey and Virginia , given as you said the Garden state has the highest corporate tax rate, so its probably not misplaced given those circumstances, as for Virginia,  the Democrats are gonna be hard pressed to find an issue against Sears,  the old maxim, "If ain't broke, don't fix it!" might apply here as well, also Democrats start directing "Uncle Tom" taunts at Sears , its gonna offend their key constituent group! Surely they're not that dumb! So Virginia is a lock for the Republican's, as for New Jersey,  it will be competitive no doubt, but winnable. As for California  , I think you might be onto something with Kim's , "San Francisco Cartel" jibe directed at Harris, Newsom & Pelosi, its not gonna help the former Vice President if she decides to run! Also if the Border Security Crisis issue begins to gain traction, Harris is gonna have a hard time explaining herself on that issue; also a potential Harris-Kim contest might result in a modern day version of what occurred in the Golden state between  Pat Brown and Richard Nixon in 1962, and Harris as was the case with Nixon , also a former Vice President, loses the Governor's race. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.
I don't think Virginia is a lock. Democrats have two credible Candidates in Rep. Jennifer Wexton & Rep. Donald McEachin. Youngkin managed to win in 2021 because McAuliffe underperformed in Loudoun, Fairfax and Prince William Counties. Wexton's District is in Loudoun and Parts of Fairfax so if she ends up being the Nominee she is likely going to overperform there which makes the Race Statewide very close. And if McEachin wins he overperforms in the suburbs around Richmond and Norfolk given the African American Communities.

I can't wait for the 60-Minutes Interview with Harris. Hopefully the Moderator, whoever that is, doesn't ask these Softball Questions.

And of course I am looking forward to the Town Hall with DeSantis as well.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2022, 05:14:50 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2022, 06:17:19 AM by 2016 »

Sunday March 9 2025
ABC THIS WEEK WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS & CHRIS CHRISTIE...
Given that the RGA was held in California the States Politics was discussed at length at this particular Sunday Show as well. ABC's Political Director Rick Klein pulled up some interesting California Approvals from the past:
ABC NEWS CALIFONIA RECALL 2003 EXIT POLL
GOVERNOR GRAY DAVIS 27 % Job Approval

ABC NEWS CALIFONIA EXIT POLL 2010
GOVERNOR ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER 32 % Job Approval

LA TIMES/BERKELEY INSTITUTE POLL RELEASED FEBRUARY 2025
GOVERNOR GAVIN NEWSOM 32 % Job Approval

RICK KLEIN: I am not saying Republicans will win next year in California but these Numbers are bad George and if you compare Newsom's Numbers with those from former Governors Davis & Schwarzenegger someone like Young Kim might have a shot at it.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Matthew Dowd, why do you think President DeSantis is making such a push for Border Security?

MATTHEW DOWD: First of all George the Border Situation is really, really bad. I mean you saw some of the Images when the Vice President was down there. It wasn't pretty. Secondly DeSantis owes those Voters.

CHRIS CHRISTIE: He is right George. If you look at the 2020 Exit Polls in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico & Colorado DeSantis posted even better Numbers George W. Bush did in these Individual States in 2004. Remember DeSantis narrowly won a plurality of the Hispanic Vote over Kamala Harris in 2024, 48-45 Nationally to be precise.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Matthew Dowd, I know President Bush badly wanted to reform the Countries Immigration System. Why did you fail then and why do you think DeSantis might pass something?

MATTHEW DOWD: Simple Answer George, we did not have the Majorities President DeSantis is having right now. I mean it's a dream for him. And let me tell you something George: If Democrats are continue with their posturing on this particularly the Minority Leader they going to face a reckoning in 2026. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Senators we saw this week down at the border are already crafting a Border Security Bill. I think a Border Bill will come 1st and Immigration Reform some time next year once the border strain is somewhat eased.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Thank You all for this lively Discussion. We will see you next weekend!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2022, 07:48:13 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2022, 08:44:12 AM by 2016 »

Monday March 10 2025
SENATE CONFIRMS PRESIDENT DESANTIS' PICK AS AMBASSADOR TO MEXICO
The United States Senate today confirmed the Presidents' Pick, former Rep. Henry Bonilla (R-Texas) as his Ambassador to Mexico by a 70-30 Vote with Senators Kyrsten Sinema, Mark Kelly, John Hickenlooper, Ben Ray Luján and Michael Bennet voting in the Affirmative along wih all other Republican Senators.
Bonillas Confirmation as Ambassador to Mexico is seen as another little Puzzle Piece to bolster President DeSantis Border Initiative.

STATE DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCED THAT FORMER SPOKESPERSON MORGAN ORTAGUS HAS REJOINED THE DEPARTMENT
The United States State Department today announced that former Spokesperson of the Department Morgan Ortagus has rejoined as a Spokesperson. During Ortagus' tenure in the Trump Presidency the Abraham Accords were signed.

BORDER INITIATIVE GROUP OF SENATORS HOLD EARLY AFTERNOON PRESS CONFERENCE DISCUSSING LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
The Group of Eight Senators who support the Administrations Border Initiative led by Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema & Florida Senator Marco Rubio held an early Afternoon Press Conference discussing latest Developments. Rubio quipped „Now we are eight again“ drawing LAUGHTER from his fellow Senate Colleagues referencing to the „Gang of 8“ Immigration Reform Bill in 2013 which ultimativly died in the House „But I can assure you that we will do a better job with it“. All Eight Senators uniformly praised President DeSantis Answers during the Town Hall in Los Angeles last Night when is comes to Border Security. Colorado Senator John Hickenlooper said quote „The President brought the right sense of optimism combined with the right sense of realism“.
Senator Sinema was asked a Question by NBC NEWS Congressional Reporter Ali Vitali about former Vice President Harris Comment on 60 Minutes that the current Vice President Nikki Haley will be making quote „Recommodations favorable to the President when it comes to the Border“.
Sinema answered: „Ali, that tells me only one thing. How out of touch the former Vice President is with reality and the Voters. From what I can tell you having been together with VP Haley and her Team is this. We had one of the most productive Periods on the Border Issue with the VP. She is very much her own Woman, a very clear thinker when it comes to this issue. She will be making recommodations favorable to those people living down there who had to take the brunt of it for the last four years, maybe even longer. The Decision she makes will not be politically motivated I can assure you that. There is a very good reason President DeSantis has chosen her to be the Border Security Response Coordinator. The irony of this is. Republicans and my fellow Democratic Friends here beside me are being accused of politicizing the issue when the Democrats like former VP Harris and Minority Leader Schumer doing it“.

WHITE HOUSE ANNOUNCES THAT INDIA HAS BEEN ADDED TO VP HALEYS DIPLOMATIC TRIP THROUGH ASIA; MCENANY GETS GRILLED FOR IT BY CBS CHIEF WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT JOHN HARWOOD
Shortly before her 3pm Press Briefing the White House announced that INDIA had been added to Vice President Haley's Diplomatic Trip through Asia that will commence next week. Upon learning it CBS NEWS Chief White House Correspondent John Harwood asked White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany the following Question:

JOHN HARWOOD: Kayleigh, isn't this Decision to add India more of a personal choice by the Vice President given her Indian Heritage?
KAYLEIGH MCENANY: „Are you serious John? Are you really serious with this? India was added because it has a large border with China and we think the Indian Govtm can have an influence to President XI to draw back his actions & rhetoric towards Taiwan. We could be potentially having an International Crisis and you are asking these sort of Questions who have no place in here“.

Other WH Correspondents such as FOX NEWS PETER DOOCY, NBC NEWS KRISTEN WELKER and CNN's CECILIA VEGA were looking in despair at Harwood.

NEW MEXICO GOVERNOR MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM ANNOUNCED VIA HER OFFICE THAT SHE WOULD NOT BE ATTENDING THE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION MEETING IN DETROIT THIS WEEKEND CITING OTHER COMMITTMENTS
New Mexico Governor Michelle Luján-Grisham (D-New Mexico) annouced today via her Office that she would not be attending the DGA's Annual Winter Meeting in Detroit, Michigan this upcoming weekend citing other committments.
Some Sources out of New Mexico saying that this is a direct response to Grishams Border visit last Thursday.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2022, 08:47:23 AM »

@President Stanton,
Yep, no surprise. Everything by Democrats is just POLITICS!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2022, 01:27:07 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2022, 03:39:31 PM by 2016 »

CAMPAIGN NEWS 2026
THE SABER-RATTLING HAS STARTED AMONG DEMOCRATS...
PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS PUSH FOR PRIMARY CHALLENGERS TO SENATORS HICKENLOOPER AND LUJAN

Progressive Democrats in the Senate led by Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren and California Senator Alex Padilla are pushing for Primary Challengers to Senators John Hickenlooper & Ben Ray Luján after their recent Defections to support President DeSantis Border Initiative.
In Colorado they apparently encouraging Former Congresswoman Diana DeGette to challenge Hickenlooper while in New Mexico their early preferred Candidate is Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse-Oliver. It's however unclear if Toulouse-Oliver would even consider the Race given that there is an Open Governor Race next year in the State.

MACE PREPS FOR SENATE RUN IN SOUTH CAROLINA AMID INCREASING RETIREMENT RUMORS ABOUT SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM
Congresswoman Nancy Mace is said to preparing a potential Senate Run as Retirement Speculation is ramping up on Senator Lindsey Graham's Political Future. If Graham does retire the Republican Senate Primary could get very crowded though. Almost the entire South Carolina Republican Congressional Delegation would be looking at the Race.

91-YEAR OLD IOWA SENATOR CHUCK GRASSLEY INDICATED THAT HE MIGHT RESIGN AT THE END OF THE YEAR
In a recent Interview with the Quad-City Times 91-year old Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley said that he might resign early and not serve out his Senate Term which ends in January 2029. Grassley overwhemingly beat Michael Franken during the 2022 Midterm Election.
A Grassley Retirement could put Republican House Conference Chairwoman Ashley Hinson in a dilemma. Hinson was considered a shoe-in for a possible Senate Appointment until she joined the Republican House Conference.

NEW POLL OUT LATER THIS WEEK BY A MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATION WILL REVEAL YAWNING VERDICT FOR DEMOCRATS
Rumors hinting that a Major National Poll will be coming out later this week to reveal YAWNING Details for Democrats when it comes to the Border Issue, Balanced Budget, the National Depth, etc.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2022, 02:36:58 PM »

@President Stanton,
Republicans will have the Public on their side this time when it comes to the border. These new measures including the potential restart of Construction of the Border Wall would not have been neccessary if former Vice President Kamala Harris had done her Job properly. Of Course Schumer will argue he has been double-crossed but it won't get very far. It is really important to flatten the curve of migrants.
By April 30th Congress will likely have passed a Border Security Bill to supply the much needed manpower and resources.
Where do you get the funds for it? Quite simple: Repeal parts of the Biden Inflation Reduction Act especially those 87,000 IRS Agents and direct that funding to the Border Security Bill.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2022, 03:42:49 PM »

CAMPAIGN NEWS 2026
THE SABER-RATTLING HAS STARTED AMONG DEMOCRATS...
PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS PUSH FOR PRIMARY CHALLENGERS TO SENATORS HICKENLOOPER AND LUJAN

Progressive Democrats in the Senate led by Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren and California Senator Alex Padilla are pushing for Primary Challengers to Senators John Hickenlooper & Ben Ray Luján after their recent Defections to support President DeSantis Border Initiative.
In Colorado they apparently encouraging Congresswoman Diana DeGette to challenge Hickenlooper while in New Mexico their early preferred Candidate is Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse-Oliver. It's however unclear if Toulouse-Oliver would even consider the Race given that there is an Open Governor Race next year in the State.

MACE PREPS FOR SENATE RUN IN SOUTH CAROLINA AMID INCREASING RETIREMENT RUMORS ABOUT SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM
Congresswoman Nancy Mace is said to preparing a potential Senate Run as Retirement Speculation is ramping up on Senator Lindsey Graham's Political Future. If Graham does retire the Republican Senate Primary could get very crowded though. Almost the entire South Carolina Republican Congressional Delegation would be looking at the Race.

91-YEAR OLD IOWA SENATOR CHUCK GRASSLEY INDICATED THAT HE MIGHT RESIGN AT THE END OF THE YEAR
In a recent Interview with the Quad-City Times 91-year old Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley said that he might resign early and not serve out his Senate Term which ends in January 2029. Grassley overwhemingly beat Michael Franken during the 2022 Midterm Election.
A Grassley Retirement could put Republican House Conference Chairwoman Ashley Hinson in a dilemma. Hinson was considered a shoe-in for a possible Senate Appointment until she joined the Republican House Conference.

NEW POLL OUT LATER THIS WEEK BY A MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATION WILL REVEAL YAWNING VERDICT FOR DEMOCRATS
Rumors hinting that a Major National Poll will be coming out later this week to reveal YAWNING Details for Democrats when it comes to the Border Issue, Balanced Budget, the National Depth, etc.

You meant to say FORMER Congresswoman DeGette, right? In the original TL, DeGette indeed retired and Candi CdeBaca is one of a number of emerging freshman progressives in the mold of AOC, hence her being the "AOC of the Rockies". Hickenlooper is quite entrenched amongst Democrats, though, and it will be hard to sell suburban Denver voters on a DeGette primary challenge even though DeGette herself represented many of these suburbs over the years, since they are largely Hickenlooper's primary base, having elevated him over Cory Gardner in 2020.

I also think it will be Nancy Mace and one of the upstate Republicans, possibly Jeff Duncan whose seat used to be held by Lindsey Graham should Graham retire. Duncan's 3rd District is the most conservative district in the state - consisting of Greenville's heavily Republican western suburbs as well as the Anderson and Greenwood areas and Clemson University (one of the more conservative FBS universities which along with the adjoining city of Clemson itself flipped from Biden to DeSantis, Biden having only won there in the low 50s in 2020), along with exurban Columbia's Newberry County.

A Mace vs. Duncan showdown would pit Haley ally Mace against Freedom Caucus member Duncan, and they certainly won't be the only candidates running on the GOP side. Expect the Democrats to focus more on the Graham seat just like they focused more on the David Perdue seat in Georgia with Jon Ossoff, versus the one Raphael Warnock defeated Kelly Loeffler in - which Herschel Walker has since won back for the GOP in the OGTL.
Of Course I meant former Wink Thanks for helping me out. More Republicans running in the GOP Primary for Grahams Seat would likely mean a Mace Victory.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2022, 06:15:05 PM »

@President Stanton,
Nancy Mace is the Favourite if Graham retires as the Low Country in the State of South Carolina has way more people compared to Jeff Duncan's District although it's more conservative particularly if it's 1 vs 1 Matchup.
And if more people are running to replace Graham then Mace becomes an even clearer Favourite since these other Republicans would split the conservative Vote. I would not be surprised if Graham endorses Mace and don't forget Nikki Haley herself. She would probably intervene and she is hugely popular in the State.
My bet is that former DNC Chairman Jamie Harrison is going to run for this Seat regardless if Graham retires or not.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2022, 06:17:41 AM »
« Edited: October 01, 2022, 06:21:27 AM by 2016 »

@President Stanton,
Interesting to say the least by FOX NEWS to do this Interview by the Vice President of the United States NIKKI HALEY four Days before she embarks on her Diplomatic Trip to Asia.

My guess is that as savy as SHANNON BREAM is she will probably split this Interview in two Parts with Part 1 covering the Border Security Issue and Part 2 covering Haleys Trip to Asia.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2022, 08:03:36 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2022, 09:45:48 AM by 2016 »

CAMPAIGN NEWS 2025
ONE WEEK UNTIL THE FLORIDA SPECIAL ELECTION PRIMARIES
FL-28 MIAMI HERALD/TELEMUNDO/UNIVISION/Mason-Dixon Poll

FLORIDA POLITICIANS FAVORABLES/UNFAVORABLES IN FL-28

President Ron DeSantis 75 % / 25 %
Governor Jeanette Nuñez 68 % / 32 %
Senator Marco Rubio 72 % / 28 %

Senator Rick Scott 63 % / 37 %

CANDIDATE FAVORABLES/UNFAVORABLES IN FL-28

Francis Suarez 66 % / 34 %
Debbie Mucarsel-Powell 53 % / 47 %
Robert Asencio 45 % / 55 %

Kionne McGhee 41 % / 59 %

ISSUES IN FL-28

Border Security 50 %
Crime 25 %
National Depth 9 %
Economy 8 %
Inflation 8 %

DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Debbie Mucarsel-Powell 50 %
Robert Asencio 25 %
Kionne McGhee 15 %
Undecided 10 %

If the General Election for the Special Election would be held today and the Candidates would be Francis Suarez, the Republican and Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, the Democrat whom would you vote for?
Francis Suarez 56 %
Debbie Mucarsel-Powell 40 %
Undecided/3rd Party/Refused 4 %

If the Candidates were Francis Suarez, the Republican and Robert Asencio the Democrat whom would you vote for?
Francis Suarez 63 %
Robert Asencio 33 %
Undecided/3rd Party/Refused 4 %

If the Candidates were Francis Suarez, the Republican and Kionne McGhee the Democrat whom would you vote for?
Francis Suarez 65 %
Kionne McGhee 30 %
Undecided/3rd Party/Refused 5 %

Brad Coker, Managing Director of Mason-Dixon Polling & Research: The Border Security Issue is not only the dominating force Nationally but also here in Florida. A whopping 50 % of Voters are concerned about it and couple it with that 25 % selected Crime the Democrats are struggling here big time. What we have seen is that at least here in South Florida the Presidents Support has not faltered. This was a competitve District in 2018 when former Congresswoman Mucarsell-Powell won by 1.8 Percentage Points and then lost in 2020 by 3.6 Percentage Points. Since then former Congressman Gimenez won it by 16 Points in 2022 and a whopping 25 Points in 2024 which partly explains why then Candidate DeSantis was able to flip Miami-Dade County.
The other two Special Elections in Florida we don't think will be competitive so we did not poll them. It looks like former Rep. Curt Clawson & Tom Rooney will win their Party Nominations next week and then easily win their respective General Elections in April.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2022, 10:13:32 AM »
« Edited: October 01, 2022, 12:08:31 PM by 2016 »

Wednesday March 12 2025
POLITICO REPORT: ARIZONA SENATOR KYRSTEN SINEMA & FLORIDA SENATOR MARCO RUBIO HAVE APPARENTLY BEING TASKED TO WRITE BORDER SECURITY BILL ACCORDING TO SEVERAL WHITE HOUSE AIDES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE THINKING INSIDE THE WEST WING
According to a Report published on the Front Page of the Paper POLITCO has learned via Anonymous Sources within the White House West Wing that Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema and Florida Senator Marco Rubio have been tasked to write the Border Security Bill based on the Recommodations Vice President Haley, Homeland Security Secretary Gimenez and Attorney General Lagoa gave at the Press Conference on Monday. When this Bill would be introduced to the Committee or the Full Senate is still unclear. House Speaker Steve Scalise had given Senate Majority Leader John Cornyn the thumps up to move first on Border Security at a Meeting under four eyes in the Speakers Office yesterday.
Scalise wants to see what the eight Senators (Sinema, Kelly, Hickenlooper, Lujan, Bennet, Rubio, Ronchetti & Crenshaw) who support the Presidents Border Initiative come up with before talking to his House Caucus.

MORE PRESS CORPS ANNOUNCED FOR VP HALEYS DIPLOMATIC TRIP THROUGH ASIA
This Afternoon the White House announced more Correspondents who will travel with the Vice President though Asia next week aside from FOX NEWS SUNDAY Host SHANNON BREAM, who had already being announced to be a part of the Press Corps. Those are CNN's Kaitlan Collins, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell, ABC's Karen Travers and CBS Weijia Jiang.

SCHUMER GIVES RALLYING CRY FLOOR SPEECH ACCUSING THE WHITE HOUSE OF WANTING TO BUILT A BORDER WALL AGAIN
SCHUMER:„Make, no mistake! What we have heard from the Vice President on Monday makes it perfectly clear: They want to finish Donald Trumps Job and finish what he started and complete their Border Wall and I urge our Moderate Senators not to give in to this. Republicans have the Votes, they can pass this Border Security Bill without us but we need to stand for Freedom.“

News: 1st CNN/GALLUP National Poll starting to be released over the next few Days beginning tomorrow at 4pm Inside Politics Anchor John King announced on his Show Wednesday.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2022, 07:29:22 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2022, 09:41:23 AM by 2016 »

STILL ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 12 2025
A FLORIDA POLTICAL POWER COUPLE SITS DOWN WITH JAKE TAPPER ON „THE LEAD“ DURING THE 4PM ET HOUR, REPUBLICAN STRATEGIST AL CARDENAS & HIS WIFE ANA NAVARRO-CARDENAS
Jake Tapper: Al, Ana welcome to you both! Great to have you since you are both so immersed in Florida Politics. Ana, I will start with you: You were incredible critical of then Candidate and Governor Ron DeSantis during the 2018 Governor Race and mostly during his 1st Term as well. What changed?
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: The Person, Governor and then Candidate Ron DeSantis changed following his 2022 Re-Election Victory. He became way less combative and it was more about Policy and how he would pull the Country out of the ditch it was in were he to become President. He ran a similar Campaign like Senator Marco Rubio ran in 2016. He kept Trump more at arms length, the Rallys with Trump became less during the General Election Campaign exept for a few occasions. And Jake a lot of this had to do with two people, his Wife Casey and his Running Mate Nikki Haley. From what I know from Campaign Staff Sources they told him "You got to be different than Trump if you want to win this" and it showed in the 2024 Numbers. I did say after 2022 if we nominate someone else than Trump we would win. Of Course we did not expect this sort of blowout.
Al Cardenas DeSantis was also down 5-7 Points after the 1st Debate from what I know so didn't look very good. During that time I was looking at my Wife sitting here beside me and said "Not again. This Country can not take another four years of this gros incompetence be the Biden Administration" so it was a pretty remarkable turnaround after that Debate.
Jake Tapper: Moving more to Florida Politics in General. President DeSantis took a lot of Floridians like Chris Sprowls, Brad Herold and Joe Gruters with him to the White House. How does that affect the Florida State Republican Party?
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: Look, it's not too bad. You always feel a bit sad when people head to other adventures but our State Party has a very big depth so I think it will be alright.
Al Cardenas Chris Ziegler, who took over from Joe Gruters, is a phenomenal Chairman. Without his expertise we would have lost close Elections in Florida a least a couple of times so like Ana said it will be just fine I think.
Jake Tapper: Speaking of Elections there was a Poll out yesterday that showed Miami Francis Suarez well ahead. Your take on that?
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: It doesn't surprise me. South Florida has been changing quite a bit over the last eight years Jake. Mayor Suarez is also a good Candidate who fits into this District very well.
Al Cardenas It is not just about Southern Florida Jake. You don't win the State by some 13 Percentage Points like President DeSantis did in 2024, if you don't do well in Central Florida. While much of the conversation in the last few weeks has been centered around Immigration Reform and border security for most Florida Hispanics during the 2024 Campaign it was the Economic Stuff Jake. They want economic stability. Under President Biden Inflation, the cost of living, etc. it all went through the roof and Florida basically said "reverse course".
Jake Tapper: Speaking of Hispanics in Florida, you have now the 1st Hispanic Female Governor Jeanette Nuñez. Your take on that?
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: That was a pretty surreal moment. Al & I went to her Inauguration. It was a pipe-dream for many years that Florida would be having a Hispanic Governor, let alone a Woman. We're both very proud of Governor Nuñez.
Jake Tapper: Moving on to Immigration/Border Security. As you both are very well know there is a Initiative by the President to fix the border and our broken Immigration System. Your take on that?
Al Cardenas Listen Jake, everyone wants to fix this Problem. The Question should be the "HOW". That's what you guys in the Media need to ask both Parties and the Leaders in those Party Structures. The Vice President in her remarks on Monday though seems to have provided at least a plan how to do it. The Democrats, from I could gather thus far, they have no plan at all. They would leave it as it is despite people suffering in Arizona, Texas and New Mexico. The border is really, really bad down there. How about Senate Minority Leader Schumer get his legs down there and see for himself instead of putting fear and gaslighting into Americans? Since Senators Sinema and Rubio being asked to write apparently a border security bill I am very hopeful that some common sense and ground will be found!
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: The Democrats also need to stop panicking. Until we actually see the bill itself there is no reason to panic on a border wall. And we heard the President on Sunday again during that Townhall in Los Angeles saying it would be a last resort.
Jake Tapper: Ana, Al. Thanks for being with us this afternoon!
Ana Navarro-Cardenas: Thanks Jake!
Al Cardenas Always a pleasure Jake!
Jake Tapper: That concludes our Interview with Ana Navarro and her Husband Al Cardenas.

Al Cardenas & Ana Navarro-Cardenas take on President DeSantis, DeSantis Border Initiative, their reaction to the FL-28 Poll + 1st Cuban Hispanic Female Governor Jeanette Nuñez.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2022, 10:51:47 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2022, 11:03:39 AM by 2016 »

Thursday March 13 2025
CNN AT 4PM: PARTS OF THE CNN/GALLUP NATIONAL POLL DROP...
CNN/GALLUP NATIONAL POLL
QUESTIONS 13-16

How is the United States containing it's Southern Border to Mexico, VERY WELL/SOMEWHAT WELL/SOMEWHAT BADLY/VERY BADLY?
Very Well 10 % / Somewhat Well 15 % / 25 % Somewhat Badly / 50 % Very Badly

Do you SUPPORT/OPPOSE the Administrations Efforts securing the Southern Border to Mexico?
66 % Support / 30 % Oppose / 3 % Refused to Answer

Do you SUPPORT/OPPOSE building a Border Wall in the sections of the Southern Border where other metrics are not feasible?
55 % Support / 43 % Oppose / 2 % Refused to Answer

President DeSantis recently held a Town Hall Event. Do you have a FAVORABLE/UNFAVORABLE/NEUTRAL Opinion of that?
70 % Favorable / 20 % Unfavorable / 10 % Neutral

I will drop more Numbers from the CNN/GALLUP NATIONAL POLL when it comes to the Issues facing the Country/Presidents Job Approval, Favorables/Unfavorables of some Political Leaders as well as on Foreign Policy tomorrow.

I will hand it to President Stanton for some reaction. I am sure there will be some on FOX NEWS Special Report with Bret Baier.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2022, 01:29:18 PM »

@President Stanton,
Frank Luntz is right! We don't know if these Numbers will hold up. I suspect that they won't through the next two years. Immigration is a TWO-PART thing: Border Security (which I think ultimativly will pass) and Immigration Reform (what to do with the 8M+ People who are already into the US).

If I would advice DeSantis & Haley. Give them legal Status after 5 years if they have no criminalistic background, no gang background, etc. Yes, DeSantis would face some Headwinds from the MAGA/Freedom Caucus of the Party but he could put Democrats on the spot there. Will be interesting next year if an Immigration Reform Bill comes up presumably by Sinema & Moderate Dems what will do Schumer then.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2022, 07:35:03 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2022, 10:09:09 AM by 2016 »

Friday March 14 2025
THE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCED THAT IT HAS SELECTED KENTUCKY GOVERNOR ANDY BESHEAR AS THE CHAIRMAN FOR THE DGA AND ILLINOIS GOVERNOR J. B. PRITZKER AS VICE CHAIRMAN FOR THE DGA IN 2025 AT THEIR ANNUAL MEETING IN DETRIOT, MICHIGAN
POPPY HARLOW, CNN NEWSROOM ANCHOR: We just received the News that just like last weekend for the Republicans, the Democrats this Friday voted to elect Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear as Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association and Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker as Vice Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association. Certainly the Election of Beshear has potentially started the extremely very early speculation of a 2028 White House Run by the young Kentucky Governor. However Beshear will likely say when he speaks on Sunday that he is focusing on his Job in hand. Beshear's Term ends in 2027.

At 4pm ET we will drop more Results from our CNN/GALLUP NATIONAL POLL so stay with CNN.

4PM ET: MORE RESULTS FROM THE CNN/GALLUP NATIONAL POLL...

Do you APPROVE/DISAPPROVE of President Ron DeSantis?

68 % Approve / 30 % Disapprove / 2 % Refused to Answer

Do you have FAVORABLE/UNFAVORABLE/NEUTRAL Opinion of following Individuals? [NAMES ROTATED]

President Ron DeSantis 65 % / 30 % / 5 % Neutral
Vice President Nikki Haley 63 % / 32 % / 5 % Neutral
Speaker of the House of Representatives Steve Scalise 58 % / 38 %
/ 4 % Neutral
Senate Majority Leader John Cornyn 56 % / 40 % / 4 % Neutral
House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries 43 % / 43 % / 14 % Neutral
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer 47 % / 47 % / 6 % Neutral

Do you APPROVE/DISAPPROVE how the U. S. Congress is doing it's Job?

54 % Approve / 42 % Disapprove / 4 % Refused to Answer

If the Election for U. S. Congress would happen today would you prefer a Republican-controlled Congress or Democratic-controlled Congress?

REPUBLICAN CONGRESS 50 %
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS 42 %

What is the most concerning ISSUE concerning the Country?

National Depth 38 %
Immigration/Border Security 22 %
Foreign Policy 21 %
Economy 10 % %
Inflation 9 %

Which Country do you consider the biggest threat to the United States of America?

CHINA 36 %
RUSSIA 22 %
BOTH EQUALLY 18 %
AFGHANISTAN 24 %

If CHINA invades TAIWAN should the United States INTERVENE/NOT INTERVENE?

78 % Intervene / 20 % Not Intervene / 2 % Refused to Answer

All things concerned do you think the Country is going in the RIGHT or WRONG Direction?

58 % Right Directon / 40 % Wrong Direction / 2 % Refused to Answer

And with that I am hand you over to President Stanton for some new Reaction on these Poll Results. A reminder though: These Results are always a snapshot in time!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2022, 10:14:25 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 05:59:42 AM by 2016 »

Monday March 17 2025
WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR CHRISTINA PUSHAW ANNOUNCES THAT PRESIDENT DESANTIS WILL TRAVEL TO MEXICO IN APRIL
White House Communications Director Christina Pushaw announced today that President Ron DeSantis will travel to Mexico City in April and speak with Mexican President Claudia Scheinbaum Pardo amid the Border Crisis, Trade and other Issues concerning the two Countries.

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES UPDATED TRAVEL SCHEDULE FOR VICE PRESIDENT NIKKI HALEY THROUGH ASIA
Adding INDIA as Stopover means the VP's Diplomatic Trip will be extended by two Days to March 31 2025.

VP HALEY'S ASIAN STOPOVERS MARCH 20-31 2025

• TOKYO, JAPAN
  • SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
  • MANILA, PHILLPINES
  • BANGKOK, THAILAND
  • SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE
  • KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
  • JAKARTA, INDONESIA
  • NEW DELHI, INDIA
  • CANBERRA/SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Accompanying the Vice President on this Diplomatic Trip will be the her Chief of Staff Stephanie Grisham, Press Secretary Hope Hicks and her Advisor for National Security Affairs David Glaccum.

The White House also released an Updated List for the Travelling Press Corps travelling with the Vice President starting Thursday adding FOX NEWS White House Correspondent Jacqui Heinrich to that List. It is to be believed that Heinrich will cover more the VP Day-to-Day Activities while her colleague, FOX NEWS SUNDAY Host SHANNON BREAM will cover the Diplomatic Trip more broadly. Heinrich joins previously announced Correspondents Kaitlan Collins (CNN), Kelly O'Donnell (NBC), Karen Travers (ABC) and Weijia Jiang (CBS).

PRESIDENT DESANTIS MEETS WITH IRISH PRIME MINISTER LEO VERADKAR AT THE WHITE HOUSE
President Ron DeSantis met with Irish Prime Minister Leo Veradkar in the Oval Office today discussing Issues concerning the two Countries such as Trade, National Security among other things.

MARK GLASS AND SANDY KARSTEN ARE SWORN IN AS DIRECTOR & DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Mark Glass and Sandy Karsten were sworn in as Director & Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation this morning after having being confirmed on Friday.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2022, 07:54:46 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2022, 10:57:05 AM by 2016 »

Tuesday March 18 2025
NIELSEN MEDIA MEMO: FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT AND FOX NEWS SUNDAY HAVING RECORD MONTH, FAR OUTPACING OTHER NEWS SHOWS DURING THE FIRST MONTH OF THE DESANTIS PRESIDENCY
This Morning a Memo by the Nielsen Media Group, who tracks Viewership accross the Country, said that two popular News Shows on the FOX NEWS CHANNEL have far outpaced their counterparts on the other Cable News Channels. FOX NEWS SUNDAY with Shannon Bream, which skyrocketed when Bream took over from Chris Wallace in September 2022, was watched by an average 3.5 Million Viewers during each Sunday in February far outpacing CNN's State of the Union, CBS's Face The Nation, NBC's Meet The Press or ABC's This Week despite ABC adding former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to its regular Sunday Show and MTP interviewing more high ranking Officials during the first month of the DeSantis' Presidency.
FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT with Bret Baier was the mostly watched Weeknights Evening News Show in the month of February having an average Viewership of nearly 10M at 9.8M far more than CNN's Situation Room, ABC's World News, CBS's Evening News and NBC's Nightly News.

DURING FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT WITH BRET BAIER...
Baier was chatting with FOX NEWS SUNDAY HOST Shannon Bream & FOX NEWS White House Correspondent Jacqui Heinrich from the Networks Washington Bureau with both agreeing the upcoming Diplomatic Trip by Vice President Nikki Haley would be the most important overseas trip by the new Administration since President DeSantis took Office. For both, Bream & Heinrich it is a first having mostly covered Political & International Affairs from within the US Homeland with both noting "We're extremely thankful, grateful, humbled and honoured to be part of this."

DURING THE 8PM HOUR ON CNN'S AC360
Anderson Cooper: CNN can now PROJECT that in the FLORIDA-19 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT REPUBLICAN PRIMARY SPECIAL ELECTION, a Seat that was formerly held by President DeSantis Chief of Staff Byron Donalds, that former Rep. Curt Clawson will win that Primary defeating 4 Other Republicans with 33 % of the Vote. Clawson will face Democrat Cindy Banyai in the April 22nd Special General Election. Banyai was running Unpposed in the Democratic Primary. CNN rates this District as SAFE REPUBLICAN.

CNN can also PROJECT that in the FLORIDA-21 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT REPUBLICAN PRIMARY SPECIAL ELECTION, a Seat that was formerly held by Congressman Brian Mast, who became the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in the DeSantis' Administration, that former Rep. Tom Rooney will defeat former State Representative MaryLynn Magar & former Florida State Senate President Joe Negron with 46 % of the Vote. Rooney will face Democrat Corinna Robinson in the April 22nd Special General Election, who was running unopposed in the Democratic Primary. CNN rates the District as LIKELY REPUBLICAN.

Finally CNN can PROJECT that in the FLORIDA-28 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY, a Seat that was formerly held by Congressman Carlos A. Gimenez, who became the Secretary of Homeland Security in the DeSantis' Administration, that former Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, who held the District from 2018 to 2020 will win that Primary with 48 % of the Voter with former State Representative Robert Asencio getting 33 % and Miami-Dade County Commissioner Kionne McGhee getting 19 % of the Vote. Murcarsel-Powell faces an uphill climb against Miami Mayor Francis X. Suarez in the April 22nd Special General Election. Republicans managed to recruit a strong Candidate as Suarez twice got elected as Miami Mayor with over 80 % of the Vote. CNN rates this District as LEAN REPUBLICAN.

FLORIDA SPECIAL GENERAL ELECTIONS APRIL 22ND 2025
FLORIDA-19 CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION
Former U. S. Representative Rep. Curt Clawson
Progressive Activist Cindy Banyai
FLORIDA-21 CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION
Former U. S. Representative Tom Rooney
Combat Veteran & Educator Corinna Robinson
FLORIDA-28 CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION
Miami Mayor Francis X. Suarez
Former U. S. Representative Debbie Mucarsel-Powell

With this I am throwing it back to President Stanton for a News Conference.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2022, 01:56:18 PM »

BARBS ALREADY FLYING IN FL-28 RACE: SPOKESPERSON FOR THE NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE DISMISSES TALK OF FL-28 BEING COMPETITIVE
Following claims that the Florida 28th Congressional Special General Election could be competitive a Spokesperson for the National Republican Campaign Congressional Committee dismissed that idea:

„Mayor Suarez is on solid footing to win this Election next month. The latest Polling shows Mayor Suarez with a solid 16-Point lead. Mrs Mucarsel-Powell has already been rejected once and she will be rejected again. She had the chance during her tenure in Congress to help secure our border, instead she voted against every single measure proposed by Republicans in Congress to secure it when she was representing this District in 2019 and 2020 and subsequently lost her bid for Re-Election. She helped create this mess we are seeing now at our southern border and would just be a rubber stamp for the Anti-Border Rhetoric we're consistently hearing from Minority Leader Jeffries and Senate Minority Leader Schumer.
Further when it comes to sending former President Barack Obama to Miami may I remind everyone of this: Then Candidate Joe Biden sent the former President twice to Miami in the lead up to the 2020 Election and then President Trump still carried the State by a sizeable margin and Democrats lost then then FL-26 & FL-27 Elections that year.“
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies