2025-29 -A Blank Canvas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:44:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2025-29 -A Blank Canvas (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: 2025-29 -A Blank Canvas  (Read 16324 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2022, 03:44:30 PM »

@President Stanton,
How do you plan to cover Haleys Visit through Asia? I will help!
Hey @2016, any help I will gratefully accept, probably do an overview, not going to get into weeds or too much detail.
@SaintStan86, you might want to substitute Obrador for Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo, as Obrador's six term expires(d) in 2024 and it appears that Pardo will likely become Mexico's El Presidente.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2022, 05:54:40 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2022, 06:54:32 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

WHITE HOUSE HAS UPDATED THE ITINERARY OF VICE PRESIDENT'S ASIAN TRIP The White House announced that following Vice President Haley's visit to Japan, which will include meetings with the Japanese emperor, Akhito and the Prime Minister, she will also address the Diet. In which she is likely to reiterate U.S. support for Japan, and neighboring Asian countries. Following her visit to Japan Haley will visit South Korea . While on the Korean peninsula, the Vice President will make a foray to the DMZ, as usual stop for both President's and Vice President's in the past. After South Korea, Haley will then visit Indonesia , Philippines , Malaysia , followed by visit to Singapore , then it will be on to Thailand , India . The final leg of the Vice President's visit will include a visit to Australia (she will be in Canberra and finally Sydney), before flying to Hawaii, before returning to Washington.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2022, 08:41:25 PM »

Given Liz Truss is really unpopular and probably won't be PM by the time that press conference takes place, maybe you should consider swapping her out for someone else as UK PM? Maybe Rishi Sunak or whoever the Labor Party leader is (presumably still Keir Starmer) would be a better choice?
@GM Team Member NewYorkExpress, I thought of that, but I have looked at British politics, and I recall on three previous occasions (1970, 1992 and 2015) in which the Conservatives were either running to (gain: 1970), (hold power in 1992 and 2015), the Conservatives confounded expectations. I feel Truss will keep her premiership as a result of 2024 general election (in May), Conservatives while losing much of the gains of 2019, will secure a narrow majority (30+ to 40+ seat majority), dramatically down from.the 80 seats majority won in 2019. I don't think Keir Starmer will do any better than Neil Kinnock did in 1992. Also in this TL, as in the RTL, Truss will be presiding over a more vibrant British economy. She will win, but not in a Boris Johnson type landslide, but a win is a win. Also Starmer doesn't inspire the kind of confidence that Tomy Blair inspired. So I just think Truss will hold on!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2022, 07:44:02 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 07:34:04 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

FRIDAY MARCH 21 2025, VICE PRESIDENT HALEY HAD MEETINGS WITH JAPANESE EMPEROR,  PRIME MINISTER BEFORE DELIVERING A SPEECH TO PARLIAMENT. Vice President, Nikki Haley , paid a courtesy call to the Imperial Palace and had an audience with Emperor Akhito and extended an invitation, on behalf President  DeSantis for the Emperor and Empress to make a state visit to the United States in September. After her meeting with the Emperor, Haley called on Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio , at the Kante; during their 2 hour meeting, the Vice President and Prime minister discussed Taiwan, economic issues and trade. Also the Vice president raised a touchy subject, which concerns Japan increasing military spending.

Vice President Haley and Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio .
The meeting was held over lunch, and then upon its
conclusion,  the Prime Minister, accompanied Haley for her visit to the Parliament (Diet), in her speech, the Vice President spoke about how "The United States and Japan, shared not only a friendship, but shared a commitment to the values of Freedom and Democracy, and in doing so, let me assert to you today, that the United States stands shoulder to Shoulder with Japan, and we remain steadfast against any threats present or emerging that either China or North Korea may present".

At a press conference held by the Vice President shortly afterwards, Kaitlin Collins,  one of the CNN reporter's travelling with the Vice President asked for the Vice President's response to the latest remarks made by Senator Schumer on the Senate floor about the proposed Voter ID law and Border security as whole, "Is it anything new or original?" (Laughter), "I think Mr.Schumer needs to get out a bit more, as it seems obvious that he doesn't pay attention to what's being said!..by the way, has the Senator visited the southern border yet? Let me guess! No!" (More laughter). Other than domestic politics, the questions were mostly focused on the visit.
Tomorrow the Vice President is scheduled to visit U.S. military personnel based in Japan, before she departs for South Korea.

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Senate Minority Leader.

U.S. Senate,  Senator Chuck Schumer, the Senate Minority Leader rose on the Senate floor, in a voice full of indignation, Schumer  commenced his speec, "When will it end? The DeSantis administration, wants to not only build a border wall, and to turn this country into 'Fortress America', they are now proposing that a Voter ID law is required, but this proposal  should be recognized as a cynical effort by this administration to disenfranchise African-American  voters and those citizens who live on the margins of our society. The president, implies that voter fraud exists...when he requests that voter ID law be implemented, make no mistake about it, this is an attack on our civil liberties, so I am saying no, no Voter ID law!"

SATURDAY MARCH 22 2025, VICE PRESIDENT PAYS SURPRISE VISIT TO U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL: Before her departure for South Korea, Vice President Haley made an early visit to U.S. military stationed in Japan at Yokota Air Base, 23 km outside Tokyo. The Vice President's visit, was punctuated with breakfast and a speech to the gathered personnel, and in her impromptu speech,  Haley stated "Everything at home is been taken care of, and you are not forgotten...The president asked me, if I were to visit you, to say 'Hi' and he said he plans in coming here in a couple of months, will that be okay? (Cheers and applause), we think you are doing a fantastic job here, and keep up the great work you're doing here..thank you!"

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025: VICE PRESIDENT HALEY DEPARTS SOUTH KOREA FOR PHILIPPINES . Vice President Haley , departed Seoul, South Korea  for Manila, Philippines The estimated flight time will be 4 hours and 10 minutes

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025

WHITE HOUSE CONDEMN NORTH KOREA'S MISSILE LAUNCH. THE MISSILE LANDED ON JAPANESE TERRITORY,  CAUSING HEAVY LOSS OF LIFE The White House was in crisis mode last night as President DeSantis who was in Chicago, to attend the opening of the Barack Obama presidential library, was briefed in the early hours of the morning and called Japanese Prime Minister, Kashida Fumio , to give assurances and offer support. In her press briefing,  White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany refused to be drawn on what kind of response can North Korea can expect? McEnany , added that "The President will explore his options as far as a response". The president and Vice President, who is currently in Manila in the Philippines, as a part of an extended Asian trip, had a conference call.

President DeSantis and the First Lady, shortly after the news had broken about Missile strike on Japan. The President had just arrived in Chicago for the opening of the Barack Obama Presidential Library. It is believed that the President updated all his predecessors (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush , Barack Obama , Donald Trump and Joe Biden on the unfolding calamity. The library opening was considerably muted as a result; it should be noted, that whatever animosity which exists between Trump and Biden , was no where to be found. "It seems that the events in Japan and the burden of decision making, rests only with the current President and all of the former occupants of the presidency understand and appreciate that ", remarked Presidential historian Michael Beschloss, who was part of a panel on a extended edition of CNN's own State of the Union, hosted by Jake Tapper.

SUNDAY MARCH 23 2025 Air Force Two touched down in Manila, Philippines  after a four hour flight. Vice President Haley and her party will remain in Manila for a day. The Vice president and President DeSantis had a conference call to discuss developments. The Vice President is not likely to make any public comments on the North Korean Missile attack until sometime tomorrow.

Vice President Nikki Haley and President BongBong Marcos met at the Malacañang Palace outside Manila. Amongst the various topics discussed was the possible fall-outs from the North Korean Missile strike on Japan.

VICE PRESIDENT HALEY CONTINUES HER ASIAN TOUR, AND ARRIVED INTO BANGKOK, THAILAND. After her arrival into Bangkok.

Haley round of meetings began with a drop in with the King of Thailand, Maha Vajrilongkorn at the Grand Palace.
Following her meeting with the King, Haley had a working meeting with the Prime Minister of Thailand.

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025, VICE PRESIDENT AND ENTOURAGE ARRIVED IN MALAYSIA Air Force Two flew into Kuala Lumpur's International Airport from Bangkok The Vice President then paid a visit to the King of Malaysia (Yang di-Pertuan Agong), Nazrin Shah at the Istan Negara. Afterwards Haley met with the Malaysian Prime minister, Ismail Sabri Yakoob and the Foreign Minister, Sri Saifuddin Abdullah .

Following her meetings she spoke to media about the missile strike on Japan and the subsequent events.
She reiterated the "determination of the United States to ensure that North Korea never realizes those nuclear weapons she still has.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 26 2025, VICE PRESIDENT HALEY HAS ARRIVED IN JAKARTA: Following her arrival  into Jakarta, Indonesia, the Vice President met with Indonesian President, Joko Widodo at the Merdeka Palace. One of the topics which dominated the discussion, was North Korea's Missile strike on Japan. Both discussed the establishment of a security organization modelled along the lines of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and would be known as the Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO).

PACIFIC TREATY ORGANIZATION (PTO) Logo

PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2022, 09:10:55 PM »

@2016, you might want to to have Claudia Scheinbaum Pardo as President, as it seems likely she will be selected to replace Obrador who's term limited and can't run in 2024.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2022, 06:36:54 AM »

@2016, you might want to to have Claudia Scheinbaum Pardo as President, as it seems likely she will be selected to replace Obrador who's term limited and can't run in 2024.
I've changed it. Thanks Smiley
You're welcome 😊 🙏  Anyway working on Shannon Bream's second interview with Haley after she meets with S. Korea's President and visits the DMZ.
I'd love to hear Schumer's responses to Haley's jocular remarks on his Senate speech! I could imagine that Schumer when he next see's Haley at the Senate, there will be another Dick Cheney-Pat Leahy moment, when Schumer tells Haley to go "screw herself".
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2022, 07:34:50 AM »

I've changed it. Thanks Smiley
You're welcome 😊 🙏  Anyway working on Shannon Bream's second interview with Haley after she meets with S. Korea's President and visits the DMZ.
I'd love to hear Schumer's responses to Haley's jocular remarks on his Senate speech! I could imagine that Schumer when he next see's Haley at the Senate, there will be another Dick Cheney-Pat Leahy moment, when Schumer tells Haley to go "screw herself".
Hey President Stanton,
If I were you I would hold off the Second Part of the Haley Interview with Shannon Bream until we reach Australia. One possible location to hold this Interview is inside the famous Sydney Opera House.
@2016 too true, but a major press conference is planned for the Opera House. If you recall in the last broadcast of Fox News Sunday, I had Bream say that there would be another interview in a week, but I suppose I could make some revisions to what Bream said at the conclusion and have her tell the viewers that the second interview will be on broadcast on March 30, and have Bret Baier who will be sitting in for Bream, advice the interviews in his daily Special Report broadcasts! More material on trip to work on. Might have North Korea launch one of their missiles, which hits Japanese territory and ads urgency to dealings with North Korea.I have a feeling that China has removed, the "Leash" as far as North Korea goes, as a way to test DeSantis. If I'd have DeSantis deploy some carrier groups along the Taiwan straits in response. I'm thinking of having Powell and Huntsman fly secretly to somewhere near North Korea. This in turns creates disruption within the State Department and O'Brien isn't happy that Powell has got free rein. I am going to have Powell and Huntsman meet Kim Jong a message from DeSantis.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2022, 08:00:13 AM »

Have to work through the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and India? But will look at North Korea's mischief making, maybe while Haley is due to depart Korea for the Philippines. What do you think, won't take long to get Bream interview taken care of.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2022, 09:04:33 AM »

THE REMAINDER OF VICE PRESIDENT HALEY'S  ASIAN TRIP HAS BEEN FINALIZED.  Vice President's Asian trip has been finalized. Following Haley's will visit these countries in the following order.
  • Malaysia
  • Indonesia
  • India
  • Singapore
  • Australia
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2022, 11:26:39 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2022, 02:10:16 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

MONDAY MARCH 24 2025
WHITE HOUSE, FACING CALLS FOR SOME SORT OF RESPONSE TO MISSILE ATTACK: President DeSantis , returned from Chicago earlier than expected. Already he has met with a bipartisan delegation of congressional leaders, including Senator's Chuck Schumer and John Cornyn, who arrived at the White House early this morning for a briefing on the latest developments.
After their meeting with the President and his national security team, both Cornyn and Schumer spoke to a gaggle reporters and Schumer stated the following, "Apparently the strike on Japan caused a heavy amount of damage and loss of life. What we heard and saw from the footage that various media outlets have provided, indicates that North Korea is a step closer to having one or more nuclear weapons, their cavalier and callous unprovoked attack on Japan, tells me that we need to act before Kim Jong actually possesses nuclear weapons!". Another reporter asked Cornyn what was the president's mood, "He was calm but resolute and probably a little shocked, as I think we all are", responded the Senate Majority Leader, "I think the Vice President's tour of Asia is even more important, as we need to give assurances to our Asian friend's, that there will a response", added Schumer .

Senator's Cornyn and Schumer at Capitol after issuing a statement on the North Korean missile strike on Japan. They were on there way to the White House to meet with the President over the developing crisis.

Damage caused by the missile strike, the location was in close proximity to Yokota Air Base, and there is now a belief that the base itself was the target.

Defense Secretary Kenneth Braithwaite at the Pentagon giving briefing on Missile Strike.

FOX NEWS REPORTS, THAT ADMINISTRATION ARE CONSIDERING A RANGE OF OPTIONS ON HOW TO RESPOND TO NORTH KOREA'S MISSILE ATTACK ON YOKOTA IN JAPAN .
"Good evening this is Bret Baier, and I am joined by Jennifer Griffin, Britt Hume and Harold Ford, all are welcome, but first to you Jennifer, you have been on top of this story since it broke, what can you tell us?
Griffin : A lot Bret, from what I'm hearing is this, that both Intelligence and military officials are studying a range of likely responses. Nothing else has dominated much of the discussion, both on Capitol Hill and the White House. From early this morning when Kenneth Braithwaite, briefed this bleary eyed reporter, from there the Defense Secretary rushed to the White House, where I believe he was joined by National Security Advisor, Dina Powell, JCS Chairman Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Director of National Intelligence Chris Stewart, as well as CIA Director, John Ratcliffe. They met with President in the residence rather than the Oval Office or Situation Room. The meeting I am told resumed after the President met with the Congressional leadership to give a briefing. I believe that the original group were joined by Secretary of State, Robert O'Brien who it is understood was on the phone to other Foreign Ministers.
Baier: Hold on Jennifer, I just received a report from Reuters, and I will quote, 'The U.S.S. Ronald Reagan Carrier Group have left their base, located at Yokosuka in Japan. Reuters, Is also reporting that the Nimitz Carrier Group is enroute to the Western Pacific from its base at Naval Station Everett in Washington'.
Griffin: This a likely response, considering the seriousness of what occurred on Saturday.
Baier : Britt Hume, this is something which very rarely occurs so early in the administration, your thoughts?
Hume : It was going to be inevitable that most President's will face foreign policy challenges so early in their administration, the only comparison I can come up with, was the Bay of Pigs with John Kennedy in April 1961, and 9/11 with George W. Bush in September, 2001. But it is clear that this President is responding the only way anyone could imagine.
Baier : So do you think we will see some sort of military response?
Hume : Not sure Bret, but I think by what we are seeing, with the deployment of two carrier groups to the Sea of Japan, we can be sure that the President is demonstrating a willingness to use force if neccessary, and by flexing his military muscle, I think a clear message is being sent to Beijing, by President DeSantis , that China 'place the muzzle back on your client state, or we will'.
Baier : To you Harold Ford, you are the politician here, your take on what has so far happened, and the bipartisan support the President is receiving?
Ford : We can safely say, that politics definetly does end at the water's edge and besides it's a no-brainer, for Democrats especially that anything less than full throated support for the president, could be politically catastrophic.
Baier : Well thank you all, Jennifer if you hear anything get back to us.

USS Ronald Reagan Carrier Group, which is stationed at Yokosuka in Japan, are being deployed to the Sea of Japan and will sail through the Tsugaru-Kaikyo strait  that separates Japan's two largest islands, in order to reach the Sea of Japan.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2022, 07:21:37 PM »

Seems so @2016, what does it say, that art imitates life and vice versa. The Asia Pacific Treaty Organization (APTO) already exists.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2022, 08:08:22 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 12:49:42 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

You are on the money there @2016, that takes us up to around April 17. So sometime around then, DeSantis will issue the order whatever to implement whatever plan that the NSC have agreed on.
The options likely
  • Sanctions
: Not effective
  • Covert Ops
: Unlikely as HUMINT not available
  • [Surgical Air Strikes: Drone & Stealth Aircraft
    • Combo Surgical Strikes & Cyber Attacks.
      Also it might behoove the administration to find out if Iran is financing the enrichment program. If North Korea's efforts are that advanced.

One of the many possible targets in North Korea that might be hit

PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2022, 03:50:25 AM »

You are on the money there @2016, that takes us up to around April 17. So sometime around then, DeSantis will issue the order whatever to implement whatever plan that the NSC have agreed on.
The options likely
  • Sanctions
: Not effective
  • Covert Ops
: Unlikely as HUMINT not available
  • [Surgical Air Strikes: Drone & Stealth Aircraft
    • Combo Surgical Strikes & Cyber Attacks.
      Also it might behoove the administration to find out if Iran is financing the enrichment program. If North Korea's efforts are that advanced.

I can't see why Iran would care about North Korea's nuclear program.

FYI, if DeSantis decided to just drop a nuke on Pyongyang, probably only the very hard left, and maybe some countries unaffected by North Korea's actions (probably those in Europe) would care at all. Maybe there'd be scattered protests about a nuke being used, or the civilian lives lost, but most, at least in America would accept DeSantis's decision, and he'd become the most popular person in Japan, at least temporarily.
@NewYorkExpress, Iran as we all know has been trying to acquire the tools to successfully manufacture a nuclear weapons program; I could suggest this scenario, Iran and North Korea may have been collaborating for year's; North Korea has had what Iran hasn't had, a very closed society to do stuff pretty much undetected. North Korea has been playing the "shell game" with the west for age's, also Iran has resources which North Korea has. So in this TL, as in the OTL taking Iran out, is not an option for any President, North Korea is a far different case and so DeSantis might have very little choice, he has to totally incapicate or destroy North Korea's capability to be in the position of being able to what they are doing or trying to do. It's a win-win for him, he demonstrates to China or any other tin pot tyrant who is watching, "Don't mess with us, or we will  you up!". Taking out North Korea sends a pretty powerful message, one which neither Putin, Xi Jinping or the Ayatollah's. (though in the case of Iran, as we all can see, regime change might be around the corner, considering the protests). So DeSantis might as well do what he has to do, and get stuff sorted, so he can get back to Border security, voter ID and immigration reform. Its his ticket to ride as far as 2026 and 2028 goes.The North Korea thing might not be as hopless as we thought, he orders punitive Strikes and basically Kim Jong-Un had been brought out to the proverbial "wood-shed", now with the "stick" approach applied, then the "carrot" approach can be used. Kim just needs a powerful incentive to start playing nice and once he knows and understands that, and knows nuclear weapons are out, but a economic aid package and other pieces of "candy" are available. Then progress is possible. DeSantis needs to employ the old Reagan maxim, "trust but verify". Once DeSantis has shown his "big man trousers" fit, and can "talk softly, but carries a big nasty stick", then everything will settle down.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2022, 04:06:14 AM »

@2016, I think DeSantis needs to allow those players in Washington, know that something is in the works and by the time the Nimitz group is in place,  what ever he has planned, then it's a go. In the meantime, once the Reagan group is where he needs it to be, I'd order a few hits, mayhe a bunker buster and get some U-2s in to do some some reconnaissance and get some data to find what Kim is really up to.
He has two options, first one is to take out North Korea's mobile launch platforms, permanently or option two, regime change! I'd go for option one, as it's more practical and doable. The second option in a normative and ideal situation and preferable. Once North Korea is done with, then I'd rotate the carrier groups near Taiwan on a permanent basis, just to keep Xi honest.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2022, 09:54:45 AM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 02:10:52 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

@2016, Such a resolution could be called the THE YOKOTA RESOLUTION , a fitting epitaph for the hell that will likely rain down on Kim Jong-Un.

THURSDAY MARCH 27 2025: VICE PRESIDENT HALEY ARRIVES IN INDIA, AND WILL MEET WITH Prime Minister SHRI NARENDA MODI : On Thursday, Air Force Two, flew into Indira Ghandhi International Airport . After her arrival Vice President Haley and her party met with the Indian Prime Minister, and during lunch, the topics covered ongoing tensions with China, North Korea's missile attack on Japan. In a dramatic departure from India's preferred non-aligned status, Modi , stated that the United States will have India's unwavering support in what ever kind of response the United States has planned.

Vice President Haley , held a press conference at the conclusion of her nearly two day visit to India. The Vice President, indicated "...that the United States is grateful for the assurances from India, regarding any action that the United States decides to take against North Korea, I also want to know that the Prime Minister, will be announcing that India will make a formal application to join the Pacific Treaty Organization", when responding to a question from Fox's own Jacqui Heinrich .

SATURDAY MARCH 29 2025: VICE PRESIDENT HALEY DEPARTS INDIA FOR A STOPOVER VISIT TO SINGAPORE: Early Saturday Morning, Air Force Two departed Indira Gandhi International Air Port for Singapore, the journey took approximately 5 hours and 35 minutes.
Upon arrival at Singapore's Changi Airport, Haley met with Singapore Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong

SUNDAY MARCH 30 2025: VICE PRESIDENT HALEY FLIES INTO SYDNEY Air Force Two, finally landed at Sydney's Kingsford Smith International Airport, following a 10 hour, 15 minute flight. The Vice President is scheduled to meet with current Australian Prime Minister, Tony Albanese and other government officials. Albanese, already has announced that Australia will apply for membership of the PACIFIC TREATY ORGANIZATION (PTO) and has been the most vocal in his condemnation of North Koreas's missile attack on Japan, and remarked, "... for such an act, not to face consequences, sends a very bad signal to those who share the values of freedom and democracy, and those who don't!"
For her part, Haley responded, "...Both the people of Australia and the United States are on the same page in our shared revulsion at what occurred last week, enough said!".

HALEY SITS DOWN FOR A SECOND INTERVIEW WITH SHANNON BREAM, ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2022, 04:35:15 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 07:55:40 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

SUNDAY MARCH 30 2025

Hi, this Fox News Sunday and I am Shannon Bream and welcome to Fox News Sunday wherever you are. Two weeks ago I sat down with Vice President [/Nikki Haley b] for an interview and she agreed to do a second interview and here we are at the Sydney Opera House in balmy Australia.
Madam Vice President for the last ten day's you have been on a tour of Asia, what has been your impression during your time on the road?
Haley: Hi Shannon, so here we are in Australia, the last ten day's have been a learning experience, for me and for others who travelled with me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my staff and the secret service agents who travelled with me, but yes Shannon, this entire journey has been a learning experience, by visiting Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Singapore andfinally here, Australia.

I think what I understand, is that all the countries I visited are in the process of developing into the modern vibrant societies who are embracing the ideals of democracy and freedom, some countries such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and India are further along in the process, but those other countries we have visited are catching up.
Bream : What was your impression about the countries you visited.
Haley : They have a vibrant and diverse culture which they look to inform them on the kinds of decisions they make daily.
Bream : Your visit to Indonesia, was a pivotal moment, you've said this to me, while flying here to Australia, why?
Haley : Well Shannon, what occurred a week ago, with the missile attack on Japan by North Korea was a learning curve for all of us. During my discussions with the Indonesian President Joko Widodo, he made a good reference point to the role that NATO plays, especially in the light of Russia's invasion of Ukraine over 3 years ago, the President suggested the formation of a similar defensive organization for the Pacific and Asian region,  and I agreed him wholeheartedly, so when we return to Washington, we will formulate a plan for the establishment of the Pacific Treaty Organization and all countries who wish to join, can join. I think the best starting point is to use the NATO template for the PTO. I would like to add this Shannon, the United States is encouraged that Australia will be also applying to join the Pacific Treaty Organization, and as the Prime Minister made clear earlier, is that Australia and the United States are on the same page with regards to what occurred last week; So North Korea shouldn't be under any illusions are position.
Bream : You referred to North Korea's attack on Japan, has the president made any decision on a response to North Korea's action?
Haley : He is weighing all options, by ordering the Deployment of both the Reagan carrier group along with the Nimitz group, I think the president is transmitting message not only to our allies, but our adversaries as well.
Bream : Many would consider the deployment
of two carrier groups to the Sea of Japan as highly provocative, in China's News Agency condemned your administration's decision.
Haley : Well they would, especially when it becomes clear we are going to ensure that the security interests of our Asian allies. But what Beijing and Pyongyang need to understand, our patience has been tested, but unfortunately it's only limited and North Korean deliberate and unprovoked attack on Japan, informed us, that decisive action was necessary.
Bream : It is understood that you and the President have been in daily contact, sometimes twice a day since the your trip began, but those contacts can be upto three times a day. Are you at liberty to share with us the nature of the calls.
Haley : My discussions with the President are confidential, but what I will say this, he does ask me about the countries I have visited, and I try to share a flavor of those countries, the food, culture and of course the people. In fact he told me this, "Tell them I will come to visit as well, got to try out the Asian experience!" (Gentle Laughter)
Bream : In recent weeks there has been suggestions that the President might meet with Kim Jong-Un, do you expect any kind of meeting?
Haley : No, not as things stand, North Korea needs to halt there Nuclear weapons program and allow for an exhaustive verification process in which they can demonstrate to the international community that they no longer will invest in something which the United States cannot and will not allow. Kim Jong needs to understand this fact and accept. There will be preconditions for a normalization of relations between our two countries.
Bream : Can North Korea be trusted?:
Haley : I think the best policy is the old Russian saying, Doveryai, no proveryai,  it means "Trust, but verify", it was an old maxim
used by Ronald Reagan and proved to be effective, so we will trust North Korea when it comes to actions and not words.
Bream : What impressed you most about those countries you have visited?
Haley : I think all of these countries understand the need for cooperation, particularly in security, especially in light of the events which occurred a week ago and there's a keen awareness that vigilance is the best policy, and I believe that President Widodo keenly appreciates this and his proposal for the establishment of a military treaty organization is the only guarantee for peace and security in the Pacific region.
Bream : A month ago the President stated that Taiwan would be and is recognized as an independent and sovereign country, and as such, it means a Two-China policy is intact. Why wasn't Taiwan not included in your itinerary? Wouldn't it sent a strong statement to Beijing, that Taiwan is not part of the people's Republic?
Haley : It was considered, but after conversations with those intimately familiar with China's own psychology on Taiwan, we concluded that such a visit would be seen as not only highly provocative, but as an insult to the Beijing regime. I called the President of Taiwan and explained the difficulties that such a visit would create. You remember Shannon, in August of 2022, when the then Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi visited Taiwan and how tensions were inflamed, so we didn't want a repeat of what then occurred.
Bream : Many of the leaders of the countries you visited, was dealing with them a learning curve?
Haley : Not so Shannon, I know many of them from meetings I had with them when I was at the United Nations, but I got the impression, in as much that we all know each other, they were trying to assess what kind of relationship there would be, between the United States under a DeSantis-Haley administration, I think by visiting the region any doubts they may have had, no longer exist.
Bream : Madam Vice President, thank you for your time and please join us again.
Haley: My pleasure, Shannon.
Bream : Well, the last 10 days for me and others on the Fox News team travelling with the Vice President, has been an experience, one in which we learned about the different countries and cultures within each, my one abiding memory, was when we were in Delhi, the Vice President was with children many on the margins of society and many orphaned, you could see that the Vice President's connecting with the people who lived in the same land where her ancestors came from.
(Video clip).
Bream : From what I saw then, tells me, that we all are in ways connected and wherever it is, we might want to go back there. One final
note, I would like to thank Bret Baier for sitting in for me, until next week, this is Shannon Bream from Fox News in Australia.

NEXT TO CANBERRA, THEN THE JOURNEY HOME

MONDAY MARCH 31 2025

Vice President Nikki Haley and Australian Prime Minister, Anthony Albanese at Prime Minister's Office, in Canberra.

EXCERPTS FROM NBC'S MEET THE PRESS,  FOR SUNDAY MARCH 30

ANNOUNCER:
From NBC News in Washington, the longest running  show in television history. This is Meet The Press with Chuck Todd.

Good Sunday morning, and Spring is almost upon us, but from what occurred a week ago, probably gave many of us chills, and talk about those events, I have with me, the Senate Majority leader, Senator John Cornyn and the Minority Leader, Senator Chuck Schumer , welcome to the show gentleman.

Cornyn : Thanks for having us Chuck
Schumer: Good to be here, Chuck.
Todd : We have a lot to get through, but let's start with the Missile attack on Yokota in Japan by North Korea, as we all know there has been terrible loss of life and the the numbers keep rising, not to mention to the devastating structural damage, your thoughts gentlemen, you first Senator  Cornyn
Cornyn : What we witnessed a week ago, makes it clear and how everyone should understand that North Korea's efforts to acquire weapons with nuclear capacity, have been distracting, now we see what Kim Jong-Un obsession can lead. So we must make sure that is doesn't occur again.
Schumer : I agree with John, imagine if you will if this missile was nuclear, could you imagine what would have occurred, the loss of life and the after effects would have catastrophic, also Yokota is in close proximity to Yokota Air Base.
The last time where nuclear weapons were used, occurred nearly 80 years ago, so another Nagasaki or Hiroshima must not be allowed again.
Todd : Senator's you are pushing for passage of congressional Resolution, to give the President full authorization to commence military operations against North Korea at the earliest possibility. When do you expect such a resolution to be passed?
Cornyn , both the Minority Leader and myself will plan to hold a vote within the next week and I know Speaker  Scalise and Leader Jeffries are working on language so the House will be holding a vote, a day before or after. Also it should be noted  that we have named the resolution in honor of Yokota, as we cannot be allowed to forget what occurred or could have occurred.
Todd : You had meetings with the President last Monday, and we both know both the Reagan  and Nimitz carrier group's are moving to the Sea of Japan, So has the president given an indication on what kind of timeline are we looking at?
Schumer : No one can be sure, but I can imagine as soon as the Nimitz carrier group arrives, then it's a matter of time. One thing we all know, is that not doing anything, means we don't take seriously North Korea's ambitions and surely after 30 years, it's time to make North Korea understand that they can't possess offensive nuclear weapons, its that clear and what happened last Sunday, I think is the wake up call we needed.
Todd : News came out of Jakarta within the last few day's, that the Indonesian President, Joko Widodo and Vice President Nikki Haley  worked out a formula modelled on the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, only this version will be known as the Pacific Treaty Organization. Your thoughts?
Cornyn: It is an innovative proposal and ensures there will be a security arrangement in place for the Pacific and Asian region. I think its acceptable that China longer has influence or is willing to exercise influence over North Korea regarding her Nuclear ambitions.
Schumer: Chuck  if this were to be the case and considering how China covets Taiwan, a Pacific Treaty Organization is the only sensible solution to deterring either China and North Korea. These are two actors who have provided the world with ample evidence that they are not to be trusted.
Todd : We need to discuss other matters, most notably the Voter ID law proposal that the President is advocating, you are on complete opposite sides on this gentleman,  in contrast to the other matter we just discussed, could you outline why you disagree gentleman, I will start with you...
(Switch channels)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2022, 08:45:10 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 09:18:31 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

TUESDAY APRIL 1 2025

VICE PRESIDENT HALEY RETURNS TO U.S. After 10 hours and 57 minutes in the Air, Air Force Two touched down at Hickam Air Force Base and will remain in Honolulu for 1 day, before returning to Washington. While in Hawaii, the Vice President is likely to go to Pearl Harbor, to remember the victims of another surprise attack. She is expected to deliver remarks before returning to Hickam.
Having concluded a 11 day trip to Asia , a trip punctuated by a Missile attack by North Korea on Japan, a trip which has only strengthened U.S. ties with most if not all countries she visited. Ironically it was an act of aggression by a totalitarian regime that has strengthened the sense of solidarity that now exists and possibly made the Vice President's task that bit more easier.
Haley may have been midwife to the most consequential treaty arrangement since the inception of NATO in 1949. The Vice President's role within the administration as a key player is cemented and President DeSantis has good reason to be pleased in selecting Haley as his choice for Vice President.
"I think Haley and the President have formulated a partnership that resembles those established by Bush-Cheney and of course Obama-Biden , it's hardly surprising that she (Haley) has been in the room, when the President has decisions to make.." Remarked Scott Jennings political analyst, and former Assistant to George W. Bush .

WEDNESDAY APRIL 2 2025

HALEY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON: Nearly two weeks since leaving Washington in which all the chatter was about how Democrats were out foxed and outnumbered on Border security and Immigration Reform, now the focus is on what will be the nature and severity of the response to be dished out to North Korea and when.

NEXT:THE YOKOTA RESOLUTION AND IS THE POLITICAL UNITY SHORT-LIVED?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2022, 05:33:58 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2022, 06:07:31 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

WEDNESDAY APRIL 2 2025: Senator John Cornyn , the Senate Majority leader, as set Friday, April 4 as the date for vote on the So-named JOINT CONGRESSIONAL YOKOTA RESOLUTION: Both Cornyn and Speaker Steve Scalise , have tentatively agreed  for a Friday vote, "We aim this resolution on the President's desk by the close of business, Friday" Remarked Scalise after emerging from a meeting at the White House Wednesday evening. The mechanics of the Resolution, is full congressional authorization giving the president power to authorize military operations to commence at a moment of his choosing".

Meanwhile Defense Secretary Kenneth Braithwaite who was at the Pentagon, assured the media at a press conference.
 "Everything is going according to plan". Meanwhile the Pentagon released an aerial photograph of the Nimitz Carrier group, which left port 9 days ago, is expected to arrive at the Tsugaru-Kaikyō straits, which links to Sea of Japan to the Pacific.

DEVELOPING STORY: ACCORDING TO REUTERS, IT IS REPORTED THAT NORTH KOREA ARE HAVING SECRET DISCUSSIONS TO UNIDENTIFIED ENVOYS , NATURE OF TALKS AS OF NOW ARE UNKNOWN!

CNN's Intelligence and Security Correspondent, Robert Baer , has unconfirmed reports that North Korean officials have met two unidentified officials in Taipei, Taiwan. It's still unknown what the nature of these talks. As of now CNN is unable to confirm the veracity of this report.

Hi this is Bill Hemmer, here at the Fox News studio, we are working on a story, and standing by we have Jennifer Griffin, Jennifer what can you tell us?
Griffin : Well enough to know that we could be on the cusp of a major development regarding the fall out from the North Korean Missile attack on Japan over a week ago, but what we can be sure of, is one thing for certain that North Korean officials arrived in Taipei two days ago....
Hemmer : Hold on a minute Jennifer, but other news organization's are now confirming that the two officials in question in Taipei are believed to be National Security Advisor, Dina Powell and Secretary of Energy, Jon Huntsman! Again Fox News cannot for sure confirm is this news is true or not, Jennifer, apologies, but you were saying that North Korean officials arrived in Taiwan as well. However no other reports on what the nature of those reports. Bill.
Hemmer : Jennifer thanks for that, if you have any more news, we will get back to you.
Anyway, we will resume are regular programming, just to remind any viewers who have joined us, it is now understand that there could be some kind of discussions underway in Taiwan between both North Korean officials and from what we understand to be Secretary of Energy, Jon Huntsman and National security advisor, Dina Powell".

FOX NEWS REPORTS: That Senator's  Alex Padilla and Elizabeth Warren won't vote in favor of the Yokota Resolution it was announced by Warren , in a joint statement later released, Warren stated "If North Korea is willing to negotiate the elimination of her nuclear program, what is the purpose of the Resolution?" Responding to Warren's announcement, Texas Senator Dan Crenshaw, remarked, "Elizabeth Warren and Alex Padilla are both a classic case of the leftist surrender at all costs mentality, and to think she (Warren once ran for President, if she was at Alamo, Texas would still be part of Mexico; really out of step with America", when asked to qualify his statement by Fox News Capitol Hill correspondent, Mike Emanuel , the Texas lawmaker stated, "The Resolution gives the President all possible options and my Democratic colleague is undermining the President by taking such a stand!"

A Republican political strategist, stated the following, "If Alex Padilla votes against the Yokota Joint Resolution, his vote will be used against him, come 2028, and if he thinks he will profit from such a vote, he better think again, because we will crucify him!" (Politico.com)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2022, 08:39:39 AM »

Wednesday April 2 2025
ASIDE FROM SHOWING A PICTURE FROM THE NIMITZ CARRIER GROUP SECRETARY OF DEFENSE KENNETH BRAITHWAITE IN HIS BRIEFING AT THE PENTAGON MADE KNOWN THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS DEPLOYED TWO B2-SPIRIT BOMBERS FROM WHITEMAN AIR FORCE BASE IN MISSOURI WITH DESTINATION BEING UNKNOWN

THE B2-SPIRIT

On FOX NEWS Ret. Colonel Keane suggested that these two Aircrafts are likely to be stationed at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Missions have been from Diego Garcia during the War on Terror and the War in Iraq.
Ret. Colonel Keane: „We don't have many facilities outside of the US Mainland to maintain this type of aircraft so my sense is that they will likely be stationed at DIEGO GARCIA in the Indian Ocean.“

MEANWHILE...JAPANESE AIR FORCE HAS BEEN ORDERED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY BALLISTIC MISSILE OR NORTH KOREA AIRCRAFT PENETRATING INTO THE SEA OF JAPAN
The Japanse Ministery of Defense has ordered its Air Force to shoot down any ballistic missile or North Korean Aircraft penetrating the Sea of Japan.
DeSantis  has the gun cocked and will pull the trigger, with North Korea being the (metaphorical head) target. So it's in Kim Jong-Un's interest to demonstrate he's serious in renouncing his nuclear ambitions. I suspect China maybe using North Korea as its proxy (a patsy), it would be China's
style. Pyongyang essentially was China's lapdog (despite protestations to the contrary). China wants to test DeSantis to see if he's all bark and no bite. Guess they'll find out soon enough.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2022, 07:26:23 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2022, 07:50:18 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

FRIDAY APRIL 4 2025: Following the House vote, approving the Yokota Resolution, Senate majority leaderJohn Cornyn,  with unanimous consent called for roll call of Senator's for approval of the Resolution, and with Vice President, Nikki Haley, in attendance fulfilling her constitutional role as President of the Senate, gaveled the Chamber to order and requested the roll call, apart from Senator's Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Edward Markey, of Massachusetts, Alex Padilla of California, Jean Shaheen of New Hampshire and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts voting in the Negative,  94 Senator's votee in the Affirmative with one abstention, from Vermont Progressive Senator David Zuckerman of Vermont. Thus the YOKOTA JOINT CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION now was in the official record, granting President DeSantis , the authority to order military operations to commence against North Korea. No action could or would commence, with negotiations underway between North Korean officials and what was now confirmed to National Security Advisor, Dina Powell and Secretary of Energy, Jon
Huntsman
. This confirmation was obtained through the travel logs, which it was suspected were purposely leaked by the administration, to end the ongoing speculation. It was known that  Huntsman's presence in Taiwan was necessitated through the close connections established in the region from his time as Ambassador to China and because of his access and knowledge in all aspects of nuclear weapons programs and technologies. There is a complete embargo on news regarding the progress or developments of the negotiations until further notice.

Vice President Nikki Haley , at the moment the United States Senate formally approved the Yokota Joint Congressional Resolution on Friday, April 4 2025.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2022, 06:28:42 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2022, 10:24:49 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

FRIDAY APRIL 4 2025, President DeSantis in Oval office the moment he signed the YOKOTA JOINT CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION, which gave him authority to order the commencement of military operations against North Korea.

Taipei, Taiwan, Negotiations end in impasse with no resolution, in a joint statement by Huntsman and Powell , "The progress of the talks are stalled and we fear that failure is more likely than success as the outstanding issues still remain"

Jon Huntsman , at MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), speaking to media at the conclusion of negotiations with the North Korean officials, both sides reached an impasse over access for U.S. and International observer's to all North Korean test and research sites. 

Dina Habib Powell McCormick,  Assistant to the President of the United States For National Security Affairs (National Security Advisor), at MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), Taipei, Taiwan.

Huntsman , stated, "... North Korea 
appears unable to understand, that the terms already layed out in the memorandum, must be accepted. We have made clear that these key provisions are non negotiable and cannot be subject to any kind of change or alteration. Another point I need to make, the President stated that North Korea must make a commitment to dismantle their ballistic missile program under international supervision and they will be required to submit to a random inspection regime of all their plants and sites. They are unable to provide us, with such commitment. So any further discussions are unnecessary, I will add, that should the possibility arise that North Korea wishes to revise their current position, myself and Ms. Powell , will remain here in Taiwan for another 24 hours, thank you".
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2022, 11:04:51 AM »

South Korea, is mindful of what occurred in Japan, therefore the best practice, is the less said, the better. Seoul would be as vulnerable as Yokota was. Kim Jong-Un would love to do nothing better than drag South Korea into a conflict and no doubt Haley told Seoul to keep their oar out.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2022, 05:18:12 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2022, 08:26:11 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

SATURDAY APRIL 5 2024, Various news media outlets are confirming that both Secretary of Energy, Jon Huntsman and National Security Advisor, Dina Powell departed Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei and will be making a stopover at a undisclosed  location for meetings with members of the Japanese as well as South Korean political and military establishments.
Powell , remarked "It's unfortunate that North Korea didn't take the 'Off-ramp we offered, they will eventually recognize that their decision will be a tragic miscalculation!".

The aircraft used by Huntsman and Powell for their efforts in shuttle diplomacy, shortly before departure from Taipei's Taoyuan International Airport in the early morning hours of April 5, 2025.

SATURDAY APRIL 5 2025

On the Fox & Friends Saturday program, Retd. 4-Gen. Jack Keane , when asked for his take on what occurred in Taipei, he responded, "It is a miscalculations in a series of many. Pyongyang didn't want consider, that their nuclear ambitions were unacceptable and we now see what their missile testing program ended up doing...this was eventually going to happen, and successfuly dodging the bullet, isn't healthy for anyone". When asked about the rate of preparedness and when military operations begin?".
Keane responded, the military will advise the president on their level of readiness and how and when they can begin. The military are good at gaming a plan...but we're really in a phase, which NASA would refer to as the 'countdown mode'. They are prepping and need to be in a position to launch a coordinated attack".
Republican strategist, Brendan Buck , who appeared on the same program, offered his assessment of the political terrain, in light of the way some Democrats voted on the Yokota Joint Congressional Resolution,  and he proceeded to offer up an analysis, "...by voting the way she voted, Shaheen , likely would face a tough reelection, under the best of circumstances, but with the Border security issue becoming such a powerful issue for most Republican's  to campaign on, and puts Democrats such as Shaheen in an impossible position, if they support it, they face a primary challenge, if they oppose it, someone like Gov. Chris Sununu will hammer them relentlessly; now with the Missile attack on Yokota, followed by the Yokota Resolution coming up, Shaheen, decided that voting her conscience was a lot easier than having to vote in the affirmative. As for Alex Padilla had better be hoping for two things, that North Korea is another Ukraine and that his vote doesn't become his achilles heel, because if DeSantis is seen to have executed a successful military operation, and his Border Security initiative, as well as Immigration Reform are also deemed to be a success, Padilla will have a big red target on his back in 2028 and become what could be known as an endangered political species".
Buck , also suggested "...that 2026, could be one of those rarest of phenomenon's in which the party controlling the White House, actually make gains in the midterms, it occurred in 1934, 1962 and 2002 and don't be surprised to see it occur again".
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2022, 04:43:38 AM »

The NK conflict will help De Santis in the Midterms
@BigVic, well it can't hurt, remember every Democrat except for the so-called "squad" voted for the Resolution, so if Republican's pick up house seats,  it will be because of Border Security and Immigration Reform, remember there's no bipartisan unanimity on those issues. As for the NK situation, there's a remote possibility that Pyongyang would come to their senses, and would agree to the term's, but there's this thing that is unique within the oriental mindset, not to "lose face". I had a scenario that North Korea would agree but only on the proviso that DeSantis and Kim Jong-Un meet, I'd have them meet near San Juan Island, Washington State secretly (a similar scenario occurred in a book by Steve Buchan), both  DeSantis and Kim Jong-Un agree that in exchange for complete disarmament (elimination of their missile testing and weapons program), under international supervision and oversight, there would be a complete and random inspection regime. In return the United States and international community would agree to a sanctions moratorium, that North Korea could if they wished begin a DeStalinization program, that both the United States and North Korea would agree to permanently keep the Korean peninsula nuclear free. Both Pyongyang and the United States would publicly announce the meeting and what was achieved. I even had DeSantis being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. But it couldn't work, as in this TL as in the OTL, China is pulling the strings and possibly allowing or encouraging North Korea to engage in this "bad behavior". So maybe North Korea needs to be brought to the proverbial "wood shed" for it to come to there senses.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2022, 05:16:06 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2022, 07:22:57 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

SUNDAY APRIL 6 2025 : The dominant topic of conversation on was the prospect of a conflict with North Korea.
ABC'S This Week : Co-Hosted by George Stephanoupolos and Chris Christie: Guest were Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) , and House Majority leader, Jim Banks (IND-3).
CBS'S Face The Nation : Hosted by Margaret Brennan: Guest were Ambassador to the United Nations, Richard Grenell and Vice presidential Chief of Staff, Stephanie Grisham .
Fox News Sunday : Hosted by Shannon Bream: Guests were Secretary of Defense, Kenneth Braithwaite and Senate Majority Whip, Senator John Thune (R-SD) .
NBC'S Meet The Press : Hosted by Chuck Todd: Guest were Kristen Welker, Vice President's National Security Advisor, David Glaccum and Senator .

FOX NEWS IS REPORTING THAT HAVING MET WITH JAPANESE and SOUTH KOREAN OFFICIALS, BOTH SECRETARY OF ENERGY, JON HUNTSMAN and NSC ADVISOR, DINA POWELL ARE CURRENTLY ENROUTE BACK TO U.S

XINHUA NEWS AGENCY, WARNS U.S. NOT TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON NORTH KOREA, FOR TAIWAN COULD BE BURNED BY THE DRAGON : China's Xinhua News Agency, issued a veiled threated on the United States, However responding to requests for a comment, White House Communications Director Christina Pushaw , "China is in no position to lecture the United States on imposing wills, especially when Beijing has done nothing, but to try and impose their will on Taiwan, Beijing knows our position on both North Korea and Taiwan, and little else needs to be said!"

AP REPORTS THAT INDIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SUBRAHMANYAM JAISHANKAR CONFIRMS THAT INDIA WILL SUPPORT U.S. IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS
IANS released a statement, in which Indian Foreign Minister, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar , stated, "India, is committed to supporting the United States, Japan and South Korea, and will make available any logistical and military support", also Jaishankar , directed a not too subtle warning at China, "Remember China, we don't share too much, but we do share a common border".

SKY NEWS REPORTS THAT FOLLOWING UK GOVERNMENT APPROVAL, THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, ORDERED THE DEPLOYMENT OF TWO V-BOMBERS, WHICH RECENTLY ARRIVED IN YOKOTA, JAPAN

NEXT UP: BOTH RUBIO AND SINEMA ANNOUNCE BORDER SECURITY BILL IS NEARLY COMPLETED. ALSO THE NIMITZ GROUP ARRIVES IN SEA OF JAPAN, AS SecDef BRAITHWAITE AND JCS CHAIRMAN GIVE PENTAGON BRIEFING  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies