When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:50:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials  (Read 1757 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: October 21, 2022, 12:09:14 PM »

The ones I'm most worried about are Finchem, Karamo and Lake

Don't forget about Marchant in Nevada.
Yeah. With the domestic violence allegations against Karamo, I would switch the two
If Whitmer wins (looking extremely favored) how would Karamo have any chance?

There is a general trend this year of Republicans doing better in downballot races than at the top of the ticket, or there being more support for "Generic R" than for any particularly specific Rs. In Michigan I think polls have Karamo doing worse than Dixon, but DePerno (!) doing better, in spite of his issues (to the point that under normal polling error he's probably favored; this might be because Nessel is unusually controversial, though), but there are other states -- particularly AZ and NV -- where basically every poll has shown downballot Republicans doing better than the top of the ticket, even though those downballot Republicans are ideologically pretty far out there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies