When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:06:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When 2020 Election Deniers Become Elections Officials  (Read 1760 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« on: August 31, 2022, 10:47:10 PM »

I actually think that in many cases, the SOS position is a lot of messaging and ultimately courts will step in even if they create distrust. The thing I worry about is on the more local level if you have a bunch of folks working the polls in bad faifth and actually trying to get rid of ballots or make it extremely difficult to get a full and accurate count.

Say for instance someone actually does burn a big bag of ballots, how would we ever be able to recover those votes? Especially if those ballots come from an extremely politically lopsided area.

Republicans have enabled this to be a possibility and I worry we may see it from a few Trumpies deep in the conspiracy and try to argue the burning of the ballots are justified cause they're all from illegals in Pheonix or some bs like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies