SB 110-24: Yes, Virginia, There is a Federal Government Act of 2022 (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:23:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 110-24: Yes, Virginia, There is a Federal Government Act of 2022 (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SB 110-24: Yes, Virginia, There is a Federal Government Act of 2022 (Debating)  (Read 1811 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: September 08, 2022, 10:36:18 AM »

Blame the previous PPT for not doing his job properly.

My good man, you had ample opportunity to rectify Spark's mistake when you took over as PPT instead of moving immediately to a final vote without checking whether the previous guy made any mistakes, which given you've been complaining about him for months you should have assumed he did anyway.

I didn't spoil you on this when I left the reins for you back in January, did I? If I ever become PPT again I'll be sure to make more mistakes so you'll be more vigilant about the past PPT's mistakes in future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies