Office of The Op, FM (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:42:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of The Op, FM (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of The Op, FM  (Read 1404 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: August 22, 2022, 04:38:57 PM »
« edited: June 16, 2023, 08:57:00 PM by The Op »

This is the thread where I will release statements on current affairs, speeches, and various other things.

Stay tuned.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 02:30:24 PM »

Announcement coming in a week's time.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 11:28:57 PM »

Ishan's Four Point Plan
If I am elected to the Senate I will:
   1. Write a bill on increasing the amount of refugees. - If I am elected to the Senate, I pledge to increase the amount of refugees from 150,000 to 500,000.
   2. Replace the Children's UBI with a "Baby Bonds" Program. - In my opinion, I think personally that a Baby Bonds program that would give middle class and working class children a savings account which the government would deposit in every month.
   3. Eliminate Airplane fees. - I will introudce a bill to remove most fees to flying with the exeception for some involving immigration/naturalization for some international flights.
   4. Be a voice for protecting our freedoms. - I have always been a pretty libertine person, and as a Senator, I promise to represent that in my votes and actions as a Senator.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 01:07:47 PM »

I have always been against perverts and they simply shouldn’t be in office. J have advocated for his expulsion in the past.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 02:13:29 PM »

I would like to congratulate SevenEleven on his victory and I wish him well. Secondly, I would like to thank all of my voters for voting for me this election and for making something that would typically be a boring election so close.

After a period of rest and reflection, I look forward to running for office again - and if I am lucky, having the opportunity to be a member of the public body.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 09:48:18 PM »

Statement on appointment

I have been appointed to the seat of MFP Peebs to fill the rest of her term following her unfortunate deregistration. I hope to be an active Parliamentarian for the rest of the term, and I will be introducing a bill tomorrow. I would like to thank Scott for the opportunity to be a Parliamentarian again.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 03:24:13 PM »

Ishan for First Minister

It is wonderful being here in my home city of Billings - and good afternoon to everyone here today.

I come here to you to present a case - why I should be your First Minister.

I returned to public life after some time following what I thought had been the end of my political career - in a close election, and then citizens drafted me to run for Senate in a once thought to be safe Senate seat, then following the unfortunate withdrawal of Peebs from public life, Scott appointed me to be an MP - a role I have served diligently.

As an MP - I have drafted sixteen pieces of legislation, and I have been an active member of Parliament despite various things outside of Atlasia - and as your First Minister, I aim be that as well.

Scott has been an admirable First Minister and I hold him in high regard, and I wish him well on his journey to be a Senator, and I know he'll represent and serve our region well in the Senate.

I am proud to be a Fremonter - proud to be part of the most free region in the game. I'll always know that Fremont is the freest place in Atlasia - and the best region in Atlasia. As your First Minister, I aim to continue the legacy which made Fremont the best region in Atlasia.

Thank you. 

I hope to get your vote in this election and I hope to get the opportunity to serve the region as your First Minister.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2023, 08:28:00 AM »

Well I have won - statement coming later today.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2023, 05:22:00 PM »

I am happy to receive a large mandate from the populace of this great region and during my term I hope to serve them well. I am happy to see my predecessor Scott get elected to represent Fremont in the Senate and I welcome back returning members AustralianSwingVoter and Ebowed and welcome our newest member, former MP theflyingmongoose to Parliament.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2023, 12:19:29 AM »

I hereby appoint MB to fill the seat of Senator Blairite.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2023, 04:31:00 PM »

I hereby appoint Lakigigar to represent all legal affairs dealing with the Commonwealth of Fremont.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2023, 04:35:12 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2023, 05:40:10 PM by The Op »

Emergency orders

1. As First Minister of Fremont, I request the protection of the region from the President (and the Government) of the Republic of Atlasia, NATO, and the United Nations.

2. I order the mobilization and creation of the Frémont National Guard to the border sections between Fremont and the South.

3. Should the Governor of Lincoln issue a directive allowing Lincoln associated national guards to man the border sections between Fremont and the South, then they shall be allowed to defend Fremont.

4. The Ministry of Defense shall build fortifications in major cities in Fremont and the Fremont Southern border section.

5. The Ministry of Defense shall launch a campaign promoting methods of self sufficiency in the case of war.

6. Should the Southern government attack Fremonter or Lincolnite territory, martial law shall be introduced, with any Southern attack on non Southern territory being treated like a declaration of war against the Commonwealth of Fremont.

7. Any militias wishing to assist the National Guard may do so, should they get approved by the First Minister.

8. I order a voluntary draft of all Fremonters to the National Guard.

9. Should there be no one in the line of succession in the Commonwealth, the President of the Republic of Atlasia shall take control of all affairs dealing with the Commonwealth.

10. The supply of Southern energy resources to the Commonwealth shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

11. To make up for the lack of Southern energy resources, a portion of the supply of oil, gas and electricity shall be directed to the region of Lincoln.

12. Energy conservation and efficiency programs shall be launched by the Ministries of Defense and Energy and Enviroment.

13. The Frémont National Guard shall recieve the funding asigned to the old National Guard.

14. The national guards of the states in the Commonwealth of Fremont shall be considered part of the new Frémont National Guard.

15. The Frémont National Guard shall have a military style organization system.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2023, 07:06:42 PM »

First Minister,

As Senator of our Commonwealth, I believe it is my duty to advise, as the result of military training operations having recently undergone in the South, that our military be addequately supplied and prepared.

It is my proposal to execute your constitutional authority as our First Minister with the following:

- Authorization of drills in the states of Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, and New Mexico
- Increased security for the Parliament in Denver as well as Regional and State officials
- Increased recruitment for service in the Frémont National Guard
- Emergency funding to develop weaponry, uniform, and other infrastructure necessary to ensure that the Guard is adequately prepared at all times
- Negotiation of a deal with Lincoln to ensure mutual protection against Southern attacks

I will continue doing everything in my capacity as PPT to ensure law and order. There should be no unprovoked aggression from Frémont whatsoever. However, recent events have made clear that these preparations are necessary. We must maintain peace through strength so that Frémont as well as our friends in Lincoln remain safe from Southern aggression.

Thank you.
I have done much of these but I'll reiterate these orders:

The First Minister shall authorize drills in the states of Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, and New Mexico
- There shall be additional security for the Parliament in Denver as well as Regional and State officials
- There shall be additional recruitment for service in the Frémont National Guard.
- There shall be emergency funding to develop weaponry, uniform, and other infrastructure necessary to ensure that the Guard is adequately prepared at all times
- Funding shall be sent towards pro-Atlasian Southern organizations.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2023, 06:37:25 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2023, 01:43:02 PM by The Op »

Emergency orders

1. Traffic by air from Fremont to the South or vice versa will immediately be suspended. There is no permission for aircraft to land in Fremont, from the South unless permission is given by the First Minister. This applies to all aircraft currently flying as well.
2. Traffic by train from Fremont to the South or vice versa is suspended.
3. The alert level for a terrorist attack is immediately raised to orange, citing domestic instability as the reason why.
4. Should the Department of Defense agree - the Fremont National Guard may assist federal forces in protecting federal property in the South.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 02:08:36 AM »

I hereby appoint Lumine to fill the Senate seat formerly held by Scott for the remainder of his term.
x. The Op, First Minister.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies