Office of The Op, FM (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:29:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of The Op, FM (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of The Op, FM  (Read 1478 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: January 13, 2023, 08:55:56 PM »

You have my full support! The People's Commonwealth will be in great hands.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 06:24:46 PM »

First Minister,

As Senator of our Commonwealth, I believe it is my duty to advise, as the result of military training operations having recently undergone in the South, that our military be addequately supplied and prepared.

It is my proposal to execute your constitutional authority as our First Minister with the following:

- Authorization of drills in the states of Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, and New Mexico
- Increased security for the Parliament in Denver as well as Regional and State officials
- Increased recruitment for service in the Frémont National Guard
- Emergency funding to develop weaponry, uniform, and other infrastructure necessary to ensure that the Guard is adequately prepared at all times
- Negotiation of a deal with Lincoln to ensure mutual protection against Southern attacks

I will continue doing everything in my capacity as PPT to ensure law and order. There should be no unprovoked aggression from Frémont whatsoever. However, recent events have made clear that these preparations are necessary. We must maintain peace through strength so that Frémont as well as our friends in Lincoln remain safe from Southern aggression.

Thank you.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2023, 06:29:25 PM »

So, correct me if I am misreading this, an entire region’s authority can ultimately be devolved into the hands of the federal government? Oleg did provide for federal senators to assume authority in that eventuality but the President isn't even a member of this region.

I think it's more of a storyline thing (i.e. South sends a guy to assassinate Ishan, even though the killing off of non-NPCs isn't allowed).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies